The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-05-2019, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Leicester City played a decent game but could not hold off Man City in the 2nd half. Man City win 1-0 courtesy of a Kompany screamer to the left top corner to regain top spot over Liverpool.

Leicester had a good chance to level the score 1-1 but Henacho playing against his old club shot it wide.

All boils down to the last game of the season.

BHA to do wonders against that others have not???
Don't dream bro... It's over!
Citeh will finished Brighton off easily, it's only a matter of how many they gona score only!
Klopp will always be the champion of runners up!
Scums fans must be rejoicing now.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely gutted

But a big thank you to the Brodge & the Foxes for giving it a good go at least and guess the football gods favoured City last night as none other than their own captain marvel, Kompany scored a cracker of a goal.

We move on to Sunday and hope for a miracle.

Actually we also need another miracle tonight as it looks like not only Salah & Firmino shall be missing but so too VVD as he was not training yesterday and may not play tonight

It’s going to be a very tough week.

BELIEVE
Old 07-05-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Virgil will mostly likely face Barcelona.

The big miss will be Firmino because no player in the team can replace his movement and pressing.

Good Luck.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, it is not easy to score 4-0 against a team like Barcelona
or even to avoid a away goal

Can kiss bye bye to CL
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 07-05-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Why all so confirm Liverpool will not win anything? Just relax and enjoy the game. Usually when odds stack against them they play much much better. We pray and watch lo. It’s already been a entertaining Liverpool side that can match city all the way till the last match. As for barca no doubt is difficult. 3-0 extra time or penalties. Ok also Ma.... come on reds!!!!!
Old 07-05-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 400 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinakid View Post
Why all so confirm Liverpool will not win anything? Just relax and enjoy the game. Usually when odds stack against them they play much much better. We pray and watch lo. It’s already been a entertaining Liverpool side that can match city all the way till the last match. As for barca no doubt is difficult. 3-0 extra time or penalties. Ok also Ma.... come on reds!!!!!
Very true! Sturridge will score a hattrick and Rhian Brewster will score the winner..
No, no winner from Origi…
Ox to add a 5th and clinch it.

Cheers
Old 07-05-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Very true! Sturridge will score a hattrick and Rhian Brewster will score the winner..
No, no winner from Origi…
Ox to add a 5th and clinch it.

Cheers
Not only that... Brighton hold Citeh to a 0-0 draw n Pool scored the winner in injury time from a penalty to wrap up the title.. HeHe
Old 07-05-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Last 2 games and best these are home games.
I hope the fans get behind the team and push them hard.
Let's go and rock Anfield!
Old 07-05-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
JohnHandcock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Not only that... Brighton hold Citeh to a 0-0 draw n Pool scored the winner in injury time from a penalty to wrap up the title.. HeHe
Most likely VVD miscue a shot and Origi heads in the winner in the 97th minute.

Then someone please feed ratface Neville rotten bananas
Old 08-05-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL 4 - BARCELONA 0

JURGEN KLOPP YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL WIN 4-3 AGRREGATE SCORE

AND WHO SCORED THE WINNING GOAL??? ORIGI OF COZ!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL HERE WE COME AGAIN

Last edited by francined69; 08-05-2019 at 05:13 AM.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

What a game.
We tore Barcelona into pieces.
The away game was never meant to be 3-0.
I loved the faces of Suarez and Coutinho.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

What a game
Pom really dropped spectacles liao as few would have given Liverpool any chance to hit 4-0 against Barcelona
Bravo lads
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 08-05-2019, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I am so glad I watched this match live. This is going to be remembered as a classic match. My gosh, that 4th goal really is a knockout punch. Allison was massive again.

Suarez is past his prime. Not as pacy, his shots are not as powerful. Whines like an old man. Not impressive.

Now we have to beat Wolves and hope for the best. We are putting as much pressure on City as we can. They know they need to win for we will not give up on winning the league.
Old 08-05-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

That corner kick for TAA was pure genius! and even Origi was half prepared to take the shot.

And all that matters was the shot that went in for the fourth goal.

Last edited by francined69; 08-05-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

See. When ppl says they can’t do it. They produce results. This is Liverpool!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1