The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-03-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Liverpool 2 Man U 0

Could have scored at least one more but is a good score line to bring to the 2nd leg.
David de Gea saved manure from losing to a bigger scoreline

would be nice if the final is pool vs bvb
Old 11-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
David de Gea saved manure from losing to a bigger scoreline

would be nice if the final is pool vs bvb
Bro, don't think too far yet as there is still a second leg to play at Old toilet but if man u play the same team again, I am pretty optimistic about our chance to progress n scored more "cheap" goals as lvg mentioned in his interview.........YNWA
Old 11-03-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home are very happy with the result this morning . See whenever the headless chicken scores Liverpool win .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DanielSturridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong and my buddies at the old age home are very happy with the result this morning . See whenever the headless chicken scores Liverpool win .
I was happy to score for my favorite club.

https://www.facebook.com/DanSturridge
Old 11-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Just found out that Fellaini elbowed Can in the face at the end of the match

Hope that big haired lout Fellaini gets his comeuppance real soon!
Old 11-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool should have taken the chances and trashed Manchester United.

The officials really annoyed me and I hope UEFA takes serious action on Fellaini.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
There are many fans who do not appreciate Roberto Firmino, Milner and Christian.

In my view, Christian can become an important player for Liverpool and there is also Danny who fits into the style of Jurgen.

Therefore, there is no need to waste resources on fowards.

Instead go deep on wingers and defensive midfielders.

Pierre.
suddenly liverpool is looking good now after the win over man u & we have sufficient firepower now in the form of sturridge, benteke, origi & now firmino who had been converted to striker, not forgeting the injured ings. Agreed we dont need more center forwards but we definately need one LB to replace moreno & one playmaker & defensive mid. However, the strange thing is if liverpool continue this good form into next season, then they might not need any new players as they would have fulflled klopp style of heavy metal football but techincally this is still brendan rodgers team. And we still have markovic, grucic & matip to join us next season.
Old 11-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
suddenly liverpool is looking good now after the win over man u & we have sufficient firepower now in the form of sturridge, benteke, origi & now firmino who had been converted to striker, not forgeting the injured ings. Agreed we dont need more center forwards but we definately need one LB to replace moreno & one playmaker & defensive mid. However, the strange thing is if liverpool continue this good form into next season, then they might not need any new players as they would have fulflled klopp style of heavy metal football but techincally this is still brendan rodgers team. And we still have markovic, grucic & matip to join us next season.
We still need a keeper . SM is not good enough
Old 11-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

We secured a good result but the performance and finishing could have been better.
Now we have almost a week to prepare and play the second leg so I do not expect any mistakes.
No matter how much the fans call for quality signings I expect Liverpool to buy potentials again.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just found out that Fellaini elbowed Can in the face at the end of the match

Hope that big haired lout Fellaini gets his comeuppance real soon!

I hope the Europa League organisers will punish this guy heavily .

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoman
We still need a keeper . SM is not good enough
Agree . Liverpool should consider buying De Gea .

Glad that the team showed up for work . It had been a long time I have witnessed the atmosphere at Anfield . Now just concentrate on the next game . Well done team . You make me proud .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-03-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Just found out that Fellaini elbowed Can in the face at the end of the match ...
not oni elbow ... there was oso a stamp on ze foot b4 ze elbow ...

Old 11-03-2016, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post

This is really disgusting. Fellaini is such a dirty footballer and should be ashamed of himself.

Minimum 3 matches ban for this jerk!

There were six officials for this match and none of them caught it. This shows the footballing world has a long way to go.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 15
totoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotoman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
This is really disgusting. Fellaini is such a dirty footballer and should be ashamed of himself.

There were six officials for this match and none of them caught it. This shows the footballing world has a long way to go.
Please continue to score on the second leg . This is the best way to revenge

During his days at Everton he is already one damn bloody dirty player and continue to be one after transfer over to Man U
Old 12-03-2016, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post

Agree . Liverpool should consider buying De Gea .

Glad that the team showed up for work . It had been a long time I have witnessed the atmosphere at Anfield . Now just concentrate on the next game . Well done team . You make me proud .
Haha, u know that will never happen, I think realist i target could be butland from Stoke or forster from Southampton. But klopp seems to like mignolet so gk unlikely to change imo.
Old 12-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post

Ah Gong says you don't worry about others . You worry about yourself and the team good enough . Whenever you score Liverpool wins. So please continue to score . Now is the chance to prove your worth to Liverpool and her fans all over the world.

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1