The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
You guys prefer tian niu or danae?

Both quite pretty but danae is full nude, and tian niu look younger. Dilemma.
Went to Danae, not my cup of tea. Never try Tian niu yet.
Old 16-07-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmittenbyml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
I vaguely remember this is her second set of photo since i started visiting SLG 2 months back,
first set is in red/pink nightie and the boobs aint that big as shown in this new set.
moreover the previous vid looks like it's taken at least 10years back.
for the service and price never note as not interested in booking her.
Any bros can confirm?

Thank You!
Commandoed this Ling Er a while back since i was feeling lucky. And yep, is a landmine lol but in a different sense. It's not her visuals, but the experience.

First off totally different person, although she isnt ugly tbh. Still, skinny and flat. But the worst part is that she's actually an FL in disguise, tried to upsell price for me to fk her and fk off maybe? Either way I felt no GFE, only someone trying to end the session fast. Massage 1/10, sensual 3/10, sympathy points.
Old 16-07-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For Danae, i put her around mid-twenties, she looks milf because of her make up imo, talking to her she is quite young. Session wise, both were good for me. Danae stick to you throughout the session, hugs before and after session, high roaming signal and duration, GFE is designed lure you back. More Shapely and more service item. Tian Niu has better body proportion, GFE gives the best service but less roaming time and lower signal. Much better skin.

Both are princess currently in demand and some days have long meetings with knights of the round table so its very hard to book any timeslot during those days. But actually, its still very possible to book them on normal days even with just a few hours notice. For me if i rtm, it will be TN. If you wish to try both, i will advise you to try Danae first, have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHiCaLhAcKeR View Post
Danae is a MILF and not a SYT. Her boobs are made and not natural.

Her looks were not my taste and yes her teeth have some minor issues. Service level was SOP.

No comments on Tian Niu because I've never tried. Use the search function.

Hope this helps you. Cheers.
Old 16-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
i guess those who caught or not caught n went back to china...most will miss SG....or should I say the 5x forex rate. plus generous Robertheads for some

But with all due respect to her, she was one of the rare few who really gives the best value for $ service.
Leave it lah guys, she long gone liao.
Old 16-07-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Wanted to consult bros here Between Zhu Zhu and Natalie , understand Nat is service queen but scare turn out to be old as can’t see face.
No need to consult! Can u get a booking with either one in the first place?
Old 16-07-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Commandoed this Ling Er a while back since i was feeling lucky. And yep, is a landmine lol but in a different sense. It's not her visuals, but the experience.

First off totally different person, although she isnt ugly tbh. Still, skinny and flat. But the worst part is that she's actually an FL in disguise, tried to upsell price for me to fk her and fk off maybe? Either way I felt no GFE, only someone trying to end the session fast. Massage 1/10, sensual 3/10, sympathy points.
Thank you for taking the bullet......will upz you later.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 16-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tora123 View Post
Anyone knows what happened to Apple, fair-skinned milf at west side condo with a pet dog?
Apple's one of my regular MLs.
She moved out of that condo way back to a studio apartment in a mixed tenancy building. Needless to say too many issues with nosy neighbours there. So now operates out of a hotel in weekly stints.
Changed her name too....lists on SLG off and on. You'll recognise her pix. Not listed at the moment though.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

She deleted most if not all of her SG wechat contacts quite sometime back since she knows she can't come here again.
Guess we still fren, occassionally text her thou she does restrict moments to 3 days.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
is Ai La planning to return?
If AL back going long que again.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-niu-massage/

Have to say, tian niu is not bad overall.
Her looks is at least as good as her photos.
Friendly, chatty and interesting place.
Overall session 8/10. Probably will RTM.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:45 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Slg now becoming worse, more n more landmines. Really need to be careful
It's everywhere. But even SLG ps skilled is shit recently. Lol.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

She deleted most if not all of her SG wechat contacts quite sometime back since she knows she can't come here again.
Wow this you also know! I'm one of those that miss her service. But yeah,cfm plus chop she is not coming back . Hope she is happy in China now!

Last edited by Annoymous; 16-07-2019 at 09:16 PM.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Anyone visited Emma recently? Has service improved? She is in my pending list.

On a side note, visited zi qing awhile back and can vouch that she is really worth her dollars.amazing figure (d cup at least) and great attitude.enjoyed chatting with her .
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
1st impression looks decent, a good visualisation would be she bear certain resemblance to Michelle Reis. But that is probably all positive stuff to talk about. Is difficult to see where she position herself to compete as
  1. body not as sexy as ai la
  2. playability as good as zero (no lick , no bottom roam, no kiss)
  3. massage not as complete as aimee, 7princess etc

This is not a bashing but own experience and idc about any white knight lol.
If given a choice with limited playability between her and anxin, I would go for the latter anytime.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Wow this you also know! I'm one of those that miss her service. But yeah,cfm plus chop she is not coming back . Hope she is happy in China now!
She got more than 1 option other than coming back to Singapore. Most probably she is not in China now, but in another country earning another currency.

Don't think too much into deleting contacting from wechat account. I believe she need to delete away old ones to accommodate new ones. Many of us SG guys are too ignorant or just not street smart enough.

Let the old ones go, and look forward to new ones. 长江后浪推前浪,前浪都消失沙滩上. Every now & then, there will be younger and better ones appearing.

No point keep thinking of the past. They have already moved on to servicing new customers and sucking their dicks and chopping new carrots. Let's turn the page and comment on the existing ones.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post
She got more than 1 option other than coming back to Singapore. Most probably she is not in China now, but in another country earning another currency.

Don't think too much into deleting contacting from wechat account. I believe she need to delete away old ones to accommodate new ones. Many of us SG guys are too ignorant or just not street smart enough.

Let the old ones go, and look forward to new ones. 长江后浪推前浪,前浪都消失沙滩上. Every now & then, there will be younger and better ones appearing.

No point keep thinking of the past. They have already moved on to servicing new customers and sucking their dicks and chopping new carrots. Let's turn the page and comment on the existing ones.
Clap , clap, clap. Love your last statement about sucking new dicks and chopping new carrots.

Yep, they have long moved on. So why still hanging on?

Good markets in Australia, middle East ... One of my old regulars even went to the biggest city in the world, New York. Worked in a full service "massage parlor", learned the ropes, now she is a mamasan and lady boss of her own massage parlor making a bundle. All in 3-4 years.

Yep Singapore isn't the only option. Though Singapore is more comfortable for the girls because of the language and the nice, naive customers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1