The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-07-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So anyone had the chance to up the Jiangsu 1.0 or later gals?

This shouldn't be too difficult compared to those "panty on", "cannot suck nips" ladies.
Many if not all of the JS gang offer fj with top up.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Dunno leh it's strange to me to put something in the MR which isn't offered under her services..

Anyway I recall baotohk hinting something more about her a while back so..
Her latest FR on slg the chiongster mention about shaft lick.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Her latest FR on slg the chiongster mention about shaft lick.
Lick nia..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 06-07-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You beat me to it

Cute SYT and looks are close to photos. She is pretty green which in itself is appealing to me. Sensual was decent with limited roaming. Nice boobs but not busty.

Website made a mistake about her weight - she is only about 40 kg, not 48.

Initially a bit worried scared get baby elephant. But was happy when I saw her after entering. But she really very small size but so cute and pretty.

A pity she may not stay long so any bros who like pretty and cute girls should try to go soon. Location not very accessible but there are parking nearby just need to walk a bit.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Initially a bit worried scared get baby elephant. But was happy when I saw her after entering. But she really very small size but so cute and pretty.

A pity she may not stay long so any bros who like pretty and cute girls should try to go soon. Location not very accessible but there are parking nearby just need to walk a bit.
who is she
Old 06-07-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried this minah before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/sarah-massage/
Old 06-07-2019, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
freakzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone know where Ye Zi from SLG went? The one who has big boobs and does Nuru and was staying at Dhoby Ghaut area.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 5
Krausery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Finally tried Danae.

To cut a long story short: really worth the visit.

A solid >7.5/10 in most categories. I especially dig her sultry, womanly OL looks.

If only she is at least 5 cm taller and she would make for a stunner.
Text her but she never replied to my text even though told her that I have records in their system. I have no trouble booking other ladies, but not Danae, strange.
Old 06-07-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla View Post
Does anyone know where Ye Zi from SLG went? The one who has big boobs and does Nuru and was staying at Dhoby Ghaut area.
No idea man, all her ads are gone. Maybe went back to China. She looks a bit old leh why you big fan ar?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Bro unless u RTM today , which is her last day of work and will spend tmr sightseeing .
She’s leaving this Sunday for good.

Whatttt ah mei is leaving so soon? Was planning to visit her next week man. she told you she leaving for good ar?
Old 06-07-2019, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lick nia..
if you can lick a labia, will it be an issue to suck the labia?
Old 06-07-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

The buy food thing, it’s an act of kindness I understand, but just find out whether your ML actually wants it or not. There was once an ML gave me an entire pizza that the last customer gave her because she cooked her own food and she told me she’s on diet so no pizza. So after shiok still got free pizza, felt bad for that bro tho.
Old 06-07-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3668 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
No idea man, all her ads are gone. Maybe went back to China. She looks a bit old leh why you big fan ar?
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla View Post
She's not old. Went back liao, I tried her before she RTC. Great worker but boobs not that nice.
Old 06-07-2019, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krausery View Post
The buy food thing, it’s an act of kindness I understand, but just find out whether your ML actually wants it or not. There was once an ML gave me an entire pizza that the last customer gave her because she cooked her own food and she told me she’s on diet so no pizza. So after shiok still got free pizza, felt bad for that bro tho.
No need feel bad....if you also dun wan, likely the pizza will end up in rubbish dump. Why waste good food?
The ML is just too happy you help her clear the stuff away.
Old 06-07-2019, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/lan-lan-massage-fj/

anyone manage to book this SYT before? can give a FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1