The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-07-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

late fr. had zelda on her first day about a week ago
similar experience to bro below
okt response is good and quick
location is nice and clean
photos of zelda are pretty accurate. enhanced tits and nice ass
bbbj was good for me w dt
willing to accommodate any position
felt like a fwb session. good personality and can talk cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaankaden View Post
A brief one on Zelda From Sex Amazon.

Looks: 8/10 (Pictures are quite accurate, maybe discount 5%)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, well-maintained)
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced Ds)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Decent)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
FJ: 8/10. (She gets really into it)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Very service-oriented)
RTF: Yes
Old 30-07-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 8
naitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaitosky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

quick FR on Qee from SA

Location: Very discreet. In the middle of nowhere really must uber or bus kind.

Looks & Figure : details advertised accurate. Picture just add a bit of thai tan. Super cute if you into SYT. Boobs uh small but very perky. Not the one if you like to grab and boobfuck.

French : Usually young girls arent a fan of this but she did it for very very long, dfk from start to end. turned me on a lot. was very surprised.

BBBJ :IIRC she had braces but ber bbbj very very soft and polished. Really one of the better ones. She really doesnt look green sia.

Paint : Never really tried to lick everywhere but her boobs was very sensitive when painting. Think she gets too turned on by this or she dont like so she never really gave a chance to slow and properly lick everywhere.

FJ : very fast very furious. cleared 2 shots in 1 hour. really can see she was trying to enjoy it as well.

GFE : Over the top. Will cuddle, rubbish with you etc. Makes you feel loved. I would really not want to write a review since she's getting popular but I'm leaving SG for a while and wont get to RTF her. Heard she only here for 10 days so thats not very long also. Want to try one help support her bah.
Old 30-07-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Hi guys, need some CSI

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=737406

RP Kitty is this lady previously came before also under RP?

I remember the previous one i booked via RP looks abit like her esp the extensive tattoos. but i cant remember her name

Previous hotel was located along Steven's road

anyone care to shed some light?
Old 31-07-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Eliaahehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review for Care from Galaxy?
Old 31-07-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Sora before?
Looks very sexy to me. But I cannot see any FR on her..

http://www.emmanuelleshop.com/click-...22969-adorabl/
Old 31-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
meganfoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May from SS

Had 90mins session with this gal and boyyy what a wild cat bro silk had 😅

Upon entering the room she just jumped right into me kissing without shower whatsoever and you already know the rest 😏

Overall session is worth the money and will consider rtf if theres no girl in the upcoming days with foxy look and great oppai..
Old 31-07-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
enchanted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robin21 View Post
heres an fr for PLOY from galaxyxscorts
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=737335

booked her yesterday after having dinner with my roommate
text bro galaxy and fast reply 10/10

location..easy located

looks..9/10...90% same as photos with such cute young face

body..9/10..nice big natural boobs on her small petite body...and her jack ass..

bbbj..8.5/10..good suction and tongue skills that like to lick around my shaft n head

pussy..9/10...small shave pussy and easy wet..

fj..9/10..tried a lot of poistion and the best is carry her up n bonk her

gfe..10/10..she will cuddle with u and chit chat same gf

rtf..sure if time permits
Fake feedback!! I booked this girl last sunday night and after i got there see the girl is too much difference from the pic. so I want to change anothor one and the boss very un-happy!! He keep saying like Why is it different? video cannot edit… how come it's not the same girl ... blabla.... and at last he was angry and said don't want to do my bussines with an unfriendly attitude !!!

Excusme!! who said the video can not edit?? You even use other girl vedio
to cheat me!!!
Old 31-07-2019, 12:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 18
dickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond reputedickoftruth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggundam123 View Post
Anyone tried Sora before?
Looks very sexy to me. But I cannot see any FR on her..

http://www.emmanuelleshop.com/click-...22969-adorabl/
you not alone. also searching for her FR
Old 31-07-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
enchanted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Somebody have Fake feedback of Ploy from galaxyxscorts

I booked this girl last sunday night and after i got there see the girl is too much difference from the pic. so I want to change anothor one and the boss very un-happy!! He keep saying like how it possible that the girl is difference from pic… video cannot edit… why it's not the same girl ... blabla.... and at last he was angry and said don't want to do my bussines with an unfriendly attitude !!!

to cheat me!
Old 31-07-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saintzynn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had the best session with Margie from Mansion

I swear I’ve never wrote an FR before but I think this rare gem deserves it.
From the time I came in, I fell in love with her smile. 100% or even way better than her pictures.

I won’t bother with giving points for every single detail but I would just write my experience from the start till end.

She has a very sweet and loving character so please bros, take good care of this one. She told me she was hungry and wanted rice so I ordered food for her.
After that, session starts.

Went to shower and she keep giving me that cheeky face while she was washing and cleaning my bro.

Went to bed and we made out like lovers in the sitting position.
Her hands was paying attention to my bro and the minute it got hard for her, she asked me to lay down and she proceeded with the best BBBJ I’ve ever had. To those bros that love BJ, this is gonna be a treat for you. I tried to tahan as much as I could but she was too hard to resist. I blew my first shot in her mouth. We went to shower straight after.

After that we cuddled and was looking at my fb for memes just like a gf would and we had a good laugh at some posts. We were cuddling and she keep rubbing her fingers around my chest. And slowly started to go back to my bro down there. She gave me that I want that D look, and when it gets hard for her, she went down for a second round. Her bbbj got even better and used no hands at some points giving you that sexy horny look.

After that, she told me she wanna fuck, she can’t tahan. So put the cap on and we ride Like lovers. With the view of her sexy face expressions and her moaning. We did 3 different positions before she told me she wants me to cum in that sexy voice. I couldn’t take it anymore and blew my second shot. After that we eat and had a nice conversation laughing and joking around.

I could safely say, she’s the best session I’ve ever had.
15/10 and would definitely RTF.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post

I booked this girl last sunday night and after i got there see the girl is too much difference from the pic. so I want to change anothor one and the boss very un-happy!! He keep saying like how it possible that the girl is difference from pic… video cannot edit… why it's not the same girl ... blabla.... and at last he was angry and said don't want to do my bussines with an unfriendly attitude !!!

to cheat me!

Somebody have fake feedback of Ploy ? Too much difference from the pics ??
If we're referring to this gal Ploy then i would have to beg differ with your points , 200% confirm and chop pics are of the same syt girl Ploy .
There's 5 different bros pan out FR on her Ploy mine included .

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=50402

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=50364

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=50185

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=50156

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=50137

Till date not one had experienced or pointed out she's different or not of the same girl as advertise on her selling thread

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=737335

Pics of her below taken from her thread and a few exclusive ones taken by thialover himself , I'm pretty sure thialover himself also had some exclusive videos of her not being share out but only for the purpose of his sole enjoyment .

If we're talking about the same girl then well the accuracy of her in person and in the pics are of the very same person and it's as close as what she's look like in person .
Or maybe you are a victim of bait and switch , but it's highly unlikely that this okt would pulled these kind of stunts , or she's too popular hard to book a slot these days which led you to pulled a stunt like these to cut queue ?

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 31-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchanted View Post

to cheat me!
Hi bro... To clear this review that I send u fake video of other ladies to u.. Please screenshot the msg in wechat to show all bros here.. We Galaxyxscorts don't do bait and switch..
Old 31-07-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4667 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyxscorts View Post
Hi bro... To clear this review that I send u fake video of other ladies to u.. Please screenshot the msg in wechat to show all bros here.. We Galaxyxscorts don't do bait and switch..
yah have booked galaxy many times. They are honest. They NO NEED bait and switch.
Old 31-07-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Innovative ways to cut queue ? Or hahaha

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 31-07-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 6
galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!galaxyxscorts is one of the Best!

I think this can clear everything from what bro enchanted had said about us sending fake video... The video we send is the same in our website.. Nothing to fake or bait and switch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1