The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
You are not wrong. But at the same time other stable also.
Last few days it's been scarlet and milky. If got more, please help to point out.

Edit: I guess you are taking about the Lisa fr? Thanks everyone who shed light on it.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi guys. Im just wandering if any of you veterans have tried Yok from Love Affair before. She looks alluring and i just wanna make sure its the real deal or not. Thanks guys
Old 15-07-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
Seen the comments that mentioned LISA is a ladyboy, but I doubt it's true. Her passport is stated as F. She showed me personally. and that's coming from someone who overnighted her 2 times and in addition to 2 2x sessions.

Elliotvirgo, don't be a rude cunt. You're being insulting and insinuating without presenting any clear evidence. Do you think it's fair to her? In what way has she presented to herself as a ladyboy?

Edit : it will be my fifth booking later this weekend. Ladyboy? I think not.
i have difficulty trying to book her during her previous trip in sg last year.
but then again she does have her own list of regulars including me.
on average, she has 7 customers per night.

Last edited by arsenal_84; 15-07-2019 at 12:28 AM.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

If there is a ladyboy both stable and FL must be exposed without second thoughts.
Old 15-07-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 11
singboy25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alice (Galaxy Xscorts)

Okt: promt and good
Location: East. Not very discreet but ok lah. No towel had to use tissue paper
Looks: very similar to her pix. Less tan than usual Thai
boobs: 9/10 (natural b to c cup)
Pussy: small bush
French: sensual and nice
shower: n/a
bbbj: 9/10 (soft tongue movements shiok)
fingering: yes
fj: 9/10
gfe: 8/10 nice and chatty
rtf: yes if vit m replenishes
Old 15-07-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Last few days it's been scarlet and milky. If got more, please help to point out.

Edit: I guess you are taking about the Lisa fr? Thanks everyone who shed light on it.
Bad FR can also consider as fake fr or fake news. And the one that blended in also can consider part of it.
Old 15-07-2019, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
i have difficulty trying to book her during her previous trip in sg last year.
but then again she does have her own list of regulars including me.
on average, she has 7 customers per night.
Thing is, I'm more than just a regular. 😊
Old 15-07-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Bad FR can also consider as fake fr or fake news. And the one that blended in also can consider part of it.
You're wrong. Bad FR doesn't necessarily has to be fake news. But if someone were to oppose or give a bad FR, there must be a substantial and/or reasonable explanation to it.

Look, for this Elliotvirgo guy, if you had received bad service from LISA and/or any other FL, fine. Just list your pointers down in your review and move on. But to call someone a ladyboy based on your gut feel and a lack of credible evidence, aren't you just targeting her intentionally and destroying her rice bowl? Working here is already tough given the numerous stables here and their crazy quotas that they have to meet but you still have to go all out of your way to make life difficult for other people. You should learn to have a heart. If you don't know her personally don't make degrading remarks, it just paints you in a negative light at the end of the day.
Old 15-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

You are right bro. This bro Eillotvirgo does not have good explantation. Just touch and go. Unless he have something to show. But never think of other bro tried Lisa from SE will come out and jump on his comment. Ladyboy?

So am I stupid or what? I not promoting the stable or FL. Even any other stable's FL, if anyone happen to tried that FL and someone said she is ladyboy. By right, anyone will jump on it.

If you are coming from another stable...please la... do your own business and not trying to break other stable/FLs rice bowl. Your business is bad. Think of a better to make it better than causing damage on other stable. And making it so openly that your dog come out and bite other stable FL.

Please leave in harmony. I rather read good steamy sure bo? FR rather than fake bad flaming FR like saying FL is Ladyboy. Why like that spoil ppl rice bowl? Good meh?

P.S - imho conclusion
elliotvirgo - he will not comment again. His strike had failed. RIP
First post - 26-05-2019, 11:44 AM - FR for TRL.
recent post delete because about flaming FL Lisa from SE is a ladyboy.
High Frequent post - FR for TRL RL(your dog?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
You're wrong. Bad FR doesn't necessarily has to be fake news. But if someone were to oppose or give a bad FR, there must be a substantial and/or reasonable explanation to it.

Look, for this Elliotvirgo guy, if you had received bad service from LISA and/or any other FL, fine. Just list your pointers down in your review and move on. But to call someone a ladyboy based on your gut feel and a lack of credible evidence, aren't you just targeting her intentionally and destroying her rice bowl? Working here is already tough given the numerous stables here and their crazy quotas that they have to meet but you still have to go all out of your way to make life difficult for other people. You should learn to have a heart. If you don't know her personally don't make degrading remarks, it just paints you in a negative light at the end of the day.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 15-07-2019 at 03:08 AM.
Old 15-07-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
has anyone tried milkyway's honey & katie and xclusive myra? appreciate feedback/fr
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=736220
took myra of xclusive

FR;
face same as photo with no blemishes
she is a real 20 years old with braces and shes really really cute when she smiles
nice body with that long black hair
normal thai tan, average height for a girl with meat in the right places
dont talk much at all, dont know super shy or tired though can converse in english
light brown nipples, stim after playing with it
enhanced big boobs obviously - if she didnt make enhanced boobs she might have had small Bs, can kind of feel it
no tattoos seen
there wasnt much foreplay
frenching and kissing is no
painting and fingering also no
doesnt even allow me to suck on the nipples too
normal bbbj, does it hands free sometimes
fj is good, she moves herself and is tight
she cowgirl me quite long and seems to keep wanting doggy
she also has those very alluring moans which turned me on more

overall satisfying bonk if you want to bed a young girl thats fresh and green
Old 15-07-2019, 04:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2353 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singboy25 View Post
FR for Alice (Galaxy Xscorts)

Okt: promt and good
Location: East. Not very discreet but ok lah. No towel had to use tissue paper
Looks: very similar to her pix. Less tan than usual Thai
boobs: 9/10 (natural b to c cup)
Pussy: small bush
shower: n/a
bbbj: 9/10 (soft tongue movements shiok)
fingering: yes
fj: 9/10
rtf: yes if vit m replenishes
fully agreed on her bbbj..damn shiok..cant wait to rtf her again..but saw another new gal nicha looks great too...
Old 15-07-2019, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 10
iamahboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date of bonk: 12th july
Stable - SlutDungeon
FL: Min

Location is very discreet @ central area , shared apartment. Check with okt for more details.

Very clear instructions from okt thus no issue locating the place.

Looks: 9/10 , upon entering was greeted by a syt whom kept smiling.

Shower: sop shower , french for abit while she was soaping & stroking my bro.

French: Went from light kisses to deep french with tongue fight.

Pussy: When i insert my finger in i could feel it’s already soaking wet with her love juice , i kept on fingering and her moan got louder and she grab my head over and deep french again.

FJ: Had proceed to caps on and started with missionary. Her moan gets louder everytime you thrust your dick in and it just makes you want to pump her harder & deeper. Swap over to doggie and pound her till i unloaded.

GFE: Min is a very kind & nuce lady that’s always smiling , whole session doesn’t feel commercial at all.

RTF: Yes definitely before she returns.
Old 15-07-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clubspecial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Kate(Soi69)

Okt: Very nice and quick respond. No complains at all.
Location: Central . Hotel hence no new towel provided, seems to be sharing with previous customer.
Looks: Similar to her pic, but different a bit since she wear braces. Still acceptable.
boobs: 7/10 (natural b cup), not really for boob lovers
Body: 10/10 Perfect shape with long legs, as expected from her pic. Satisfying my inner desire.
Pussy: Not shaved
Paiting: N/A
BBBJ/CIM: 10/10 very nice sucking and attempt of DEEPTHROAT, too bad no CIM allowed
fingering: yes, she like it and enjoys it
FJ: 9/10 she apply some KY as she scared pain. No complain on any position requested.
rtf: yes, just to enjoy her nice slim and tall body
Old 15-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
danny123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello anyone has FR for Pat from Juventus?
Old 15-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 5
desmondtok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aki from Seduction68
Looks: 9/10 super kawaii cute. Wont reject due to high similarity to photos.
Body: 9/10 short petite with ample meat around. Overall she is very light to carry around.
Body: 8/10 big suckable nipples.
Shower: 8/10 SOP with some cock teasing.
BBBJ: 8/10 short tbh. Nothing to shout about or complain. Plus point is a lovely syt gavd me this blowjob.
Kisses: 7/10 Aki doesnt like to french she told me politely when i tried. She allowed kisses on her face and lips. I can live with that.
FJ: 9/10 Multiple positions allowed and tested. Finally had the chance to try a carry fuck. Damn song.
GFE: 9/10 The moment she opens up she is like my bff maybe we about same age. How i wish she can be my girlfriend lol. We chatted at length about SG and Thailand about her experience here so far. She likes to be respected so be nice to her, I am sure she will return favor.
RTF: Yes when my schedule permits, promised to rtf and buy some local food for her the next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1