The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-03-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko104 View Post
Sh69 may

No special services , but nice body abalone shave pussy and I was shocked so many cd why never use? 1 shoot 2min pussy too tight she wanna using scissors leg lock me , I put out shoot on her face ... 2nd shoot nothing special cob ... she hardworking girl and need break the ice too !

Return : yes for the body and abalone ( first time did raw abit scared abit happy god bless me )

Tired Because lift spoil Knn...

I am booking her tonight.. pls don’t scare me..
Old 20-03-2019, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I am booking her tonight.. pls don’t scare me..
I doubt it is a real FR. UNless the girl so high until do raw
Old 20-03-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sh69 may

No special services , but nice body abalone shave pussy and I was shocked so many cd why never use? 1 shoot 2min pussy too tight she wanna using scissors leg lock me , I put out shoot on her face ... 2nd shoot nothing special cob ... she hardworking girl and need break the ice too !

Return : yes for the body and abalone ( first time did raw abit scared abit happy god bless me )

I would like to gently remind all bros not to raw any of the FLs as you are putting everyone at risk. Can’t believe I actually have to say this..
Old 20-03-2019, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Please don’t sabotage and anyhow....
Old 20-03-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 843 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120062 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by putanginamo View Post
Uki from Teeruklover, 2.30pm 18th march

Looks 7/10 (70% discount from photo)
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7/10
Body 6/10 (B cup boobies that is sagging, meaty kind)
GFE 10/10
No fingering, no frenching, very very light kisses
RTF No

Came to our shores to earn money for university studies so she insists safety is number 1 priority so no frenching or fingering. I personally like frenching so i was kind of disappointed. I think OKTs should really clarify whether is there fingering or frenching with the girls so we are not misled.
However her GFE is really up there, she is quite shy so the conversation is pretty fun
Height wise she is really short so you can carry fuck her, bad thing is that her room is pretty small.
No tatoos or enhance boobs so i guess it was ok.
I believe there are better choices out there unless bros are really targetting short girls.
Took a plunge for this but oh well, hope my luck next time will be better
You just save my money. TRL FL using good quality. This batch really CMI! I tried NORA and was a nightmare. Full face of pimples and big bone with sagged boobs and very big black nipples...alot of limitations also. Once look at the face and body my little bros gone soften type. I faster ask her to finish off me with my eyes closed so I can leave. Bro SK said sent her back due to my complain which I highly doubts. Was aiming Uki and Sora, now Uki is out of bonk list. I am looking at Sora with 1 FR only which is scary...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 20-03-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

You better make a clarification. Your FR not verified.
First show us your booking screenshot, If not time and area.(I know where, so don’t smoke me). Let bro SH69 certifiy.

Quote:
Sh69 may

Old 20-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sh69 may

Sometimes the girl mentally tired and just want to end the session faster, get money...

Bro.. Your raw act will affect 2 of you.. She get pregnant then aborted ..
Or
U can get stds...
We play with responsibilities..
Old 20-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light

Met Cat from SilkStocking yesterday.

Did not speak much English but Her GFE is super. Passionate french kisses and we fucked like long lost lovers. I think she probably enjoyed the session more than I did.

Cute face exactly like some live pics, though she is more tan.
Old 20-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Had Aom in the late night after some trouble with the other stables.

The lady is fine. As in sweet wine fine. Gorgeous body, long black silky hair, and a cute personality to boot.

Location is discreet

The lady told me to post some photos up to improve her hit rate with you guys, so here goes!
How is her service? French ,paint,fj, gfe or commando?
Old 20-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 6
Vitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVitesse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sh69 may

No special services

this is not cool bro. sorry.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Had Aom in the late night after some trouble with the other stables.
Which stable pls.. could not find any current thread for Aom.
Old 20-03-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
petmichpeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Sometimes the girl mentally tired and just want to end the session faster, get money...

Bro.. Your raw act will affect 2 of you.. She get pregnant then aborted ..
Or
U can get stds...
We play with responsibilities..
This is shiok sia, will try her when have time.

field report on megan scarletthouse
Looks: 80% to picture.
Body: slim and smooth skin, quite curvy

Boobs: natural cup

Pussy: tight, needed KY but wet when she warms up.

Stereo: natural moans, getting louder when pump harder

FJ: tried cowgirl, very hardworking, missionary and finally doggie.
Service: hardworking and accommodating, enjoys sex and becomes horny when you turn her on.
rtf: Most probably after vitamin M replenish
Old 20-03-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 8
Fbking is one of the Best!Fbking is one of the Best!Fbking is one of the Best!

RAIN FR - SilkStkg
18/3 11am

LOOKS: very pretty lady with very sharp features. VERY close to posted pics.
BOOBIES: enhanced which fits her body frame nicely. can feel the implants.
BODY: light (yellowish) skin tone that can easily pass off as a chinese. curvy figure with tats around stomach area.
BBBJ: not commando type by enough suction
SMOOCH: just light pecks on lips. managed to get her mouth to open more when she is aroused.
PAINT: not my forte.
FINGER: never try.
CIM: never try. didnt ask for it either, so not sure.
FJ: gets wet when aroused. only try 2 positions. ass is soft for doggie though. finished there.
GF/COMM: i think she can converse in english. ours were mostly in thai. will give light piano massage in between. and snuggle with you. although her msgs kept coming in, she hardly played with the phone.
RTF: maybe, but seems like more fishes have came in today.

i am definitely not a distinguished writer like most of the bros here . FB based on my personal experience and feel.

have a great day and CHEERS!
Old 20-03-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadcalmer View Post
Decided to go for ss rain after reading a few good fr.

Unfortunately turns out to be a big disappointment. Not sure if she just woke up or tired, when I reach all the way no smile at all and don’t seem interested to talk.

Well that’s ok. Maybe tired. So I showered and lie on bed. Then she ask “got clean properly or not?”. Of course she could be joking but because she was unsmiling and from general previous attitude, it feels like she was rude. So I just ask are u ok? Why you not smile at all? You want me to cancel?

She then try to say no so I just proceeded la. She started straight away bj but by then a bit sian half so not easy to hard. After a while, before my bro even hard she put on condom liao. I’m like “what?”. She proceeded to do a condom bj. Fine.

Finally got hard and then she said “now your turn.” Signaling for me to get up and do missionary. I told her we start with her on top first and she said she can’t do on top cause her stomach pain. Wow! First time I heard. Almost want to clap at this point.

By then my bro soft again. So I had to hj myself before entering her. And all these time she didn’t even try to help me. Just lie there like a log.

Well missionary finally done. Didn’t bother change position. The only good thing is her body is pretty good and quite fair. Her boobs quite hard by the way. Not very good job. With scar at base of boobs.

Finally managed to come. Showered and left.

Rtf- definitely no especially when there are a number of really good ones now.

And I guess it could just be a lack of chemistry overall. Some bros might find her really good but i personally classify her as one of my worst bonk.
Bro I am not sure what happen to her. But I RTF yesterday night around 12am. She was ok. Like you said maybe no chemistry with her..😔
Old 20-03-2019, 11:45 AM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krillin View Post
Which stable pls.. could not find any current thread for Aom.
Aom is from Mansion

But can't seem to find her thread anymore, so maybe she left SG alr?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1