The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-03-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
watever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=721212

TeerukLover / Nora / 14 Mar 2019, 11.30 AM

All in point form for easy digestion.

OKT: 10/10, extremely fast replies, straightforward instruction, verification and confirmation and boom, the booking was made.

Looks: 8/10, pic vs actual person, apart from pimples which was masked away by the usual apps, she looks like the picture.

Attitude: 9/10, always smiling and trying to engage in a conversation with you with her limited English. I am the one whom is disconnected most of the time. Not that I dislike her or anything but its just me, cant put it in words also lol.

Didnt play HP after first shot and will cuddle with you after the first shot.

Showering: SOP with a shared bathroom, good size for 2 pax. And you can maneuver in the bathroom without bumping into one another.

BJ: 7/10, I opted for CBJ. Am certain that she would do BBBJ in a heartbeat if I had not stopped her for CBJ. Almost hands free BJ and it felt pretty good. No teeth and good suction to keep you aroused.

AR: NIL, did not receive and I didnt ask also. I can do without this.

CIM/ COF: Yep! First shot CBJ to COF, took off condom before shots fired. Indicated to her that I wanted COF and she automatically leaned forward and boom, first shot gone.

FJ/ HJ: 8/10 Have to give it to her that she tried very hard for my second shot. In the end, I have to give up - kinda knew i wouldnt cum so gave up.

Thanks boss SK.
Old 14-03-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
GreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreenDude deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bonked Aon from Soi69 (first blood, 14/3/2019 4.30pm)

Okt: very quick to respond, friendly and understandable.
Looks: 5/10 full of blemish
Body: 7/10 nice figure but a lil sticky cause never shower
Shower: 3/10 need to ask her to shower together. She washed me but not herself. Should have just showered myself. How she washed me is like she never do it before.
Boobs: 7/10 natural and nice handful size which is one of the two reasons why I never reject and proceed with the bonk.
Bj: 4/10 reluctant and short
Fj: 5/10 session was getting a little better until she started moaning, her smelly breath turns off my mood. I released but like barely cause not really satisfied.
Gfe: 0/10 although she's polite, we didn't talk much.

I couldn't do 2nd shot. The smell is bad even after asking her to wash her mouth. Her face is also a turned off cause of blemish all over. But because okt was friendly and her body shape looks promising, I didn't reject but instead I proceed.
Old 14-03-2019, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Made a booking with Mona from SA a couple days back. Saw that she finally came back, didn't get a chance to try her the last time she was here as i was overseas. Turns out the first day she came back, not even close to an hour after she settled in already got customer. First day fully booked, mostly all her RTF Customers. Bobian pick second night to look for her. Results? mind-blowing, she's unique in her own way. Let's be real, every girl is different and has their own way of expressing themselves.

Looks: when i first saw her photos, in my head i was thinking, oh this seems like a woman that has a bit of the mature look, but when i saw her in person, yeah she's great, but she exudes this totally different personality than what you'd expect from the pictures. She looks totally great in person, and way better than what you see. At least for me, she looks beautiful and cute in some ways too.

Boobs: Nice B cups, good shape, good feel, but it wasn't the highlight of my adventure with her

Body: Well-built for her size, she's maintained it well, and she's got a bubbly ass to go with it too, great to hug and cuddle after shots.

Catbath: Wet.

Frenching: Lovely tongue, and she really pulls you in if you turn her on. Its more of a feeling thing rather than a forced thing.

BBBJ: She does it really well. Very sloppy, even after giving it a good lick and blow for 5 minutes, it was still so wet, you could feel her tongue just going at it while she's giving you head. It felt nice, and definitely good in preparation for what's about to come.

Painting: Allows, amazing clit, she has this protruding clit that is moderately bigger than the other ones that you might have encountered. And a pretty tight and really really wet pussy to go with it too. Lick her in all the right places, paint her however you will, you will definitely hear her screaming and wanting more from you. Managed to finger her for a good while and she just burst into ecstasy with the added pleasure.

FJ: Great rider in cowgirl, can lean back and let you pump up if you want to. doesn't get tired, and really can take a good pounding. Did prone bone, missionary, spread eagle... every position felt so good and she loves it so much when you alternate fast and slow.

GFE: Great command of english, can speak really well, knows how to joke a lot too, and we cuddled a lot, like a lot. I'm a one shot guy so after the first shot we just spent the time cuddling, let her get a bit of sleep too since she was so tired from all the customers. Get her some food if you will and i'm sure she will thank you deeply, not only with her words and her smile, but also maybe with her body :P

DMG: 140/90/2
RTF? Probably, she gives off a very playful personality, definitely looks like a milf. She doesn't do this back at home so do remember that.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
oatmealfukker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stable: Silk-Stockings
FL: Linly
Operation Date/Time: 14 Mar '19 / 12.30pm - 2pm (90min/2shot)
Damage: 150 + tips for some extra service
OKT: Late in reply and almost had to cancel, but turned out alright in the end.

FR:
Location: East side, single room with adjoining bathroom. Both bathroom and bedroom are clean, large, and spacious.

Ratings:
Looks: 9/10 (definitely her in the pics, WYSIWYG)
Body: 10/10 (enhanced tits but couldn't find the scars, hourglass figure, a few tattoos on shoulder, stomach, and thigh)
GFE: 11/10 (extremely accommodating and bubbly attitude)
Foreplay: 10/10 (deep frenching, CFM stares, suffocates you with her massive tits, allowed me to paint her until she came)
BBBJ: 11/10 (sucked me off for a long time without a word of complaint, took my load like a champ)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and sensitive, rammed her until I was out of breath)
Massage: 10/10 (surprisingly very good, applied a lot of pressure and the foot massage was unexpectedly very good)
RTF: Yes, highly recommended.
Old 14-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like so many girls around during this season... keen to try these 2 but couldn't find any FR on them... Anyone tried and any feedbacks to help? Thanks

Teeruklover - UKI
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=720757

Tikoclub - CELESTE
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=720726
Old 14-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applegmarket View Post
Hi bro.. i had a very bad experience with her before. She does not looks like the ones in the photo now. Photo was taken years ago i guess. Bad attii tue like black face like i owe her a living. She even asked me to "fxxk off".
Maybe i not handsome. Not rich. I am not robert.
Heard something about this gal. Highly not recommended, try at your own risk!
Old 14-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jiaowohuangshan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros having difficulty in contacting Bro Pokerface? Have been trying since yest but no response ..
Old 14-03-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
AhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to beholdAhKel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Heard something about this gal. Highly not recommended, try at your own risk!
Which girl? Alison from SA?
Old 14-03-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 7
kingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to beholdkingkong1 is a splendid one to behold

Wild Sexy Nice Meaty Ass
>>>SILKSTOCKINGS>>>NAT>>>

Looks: 9/10 Tall girl Curvy Right size for everything especially the ass!
Frenching: 9/10 Not aggressive started mild follow by no tomorrow!
FJ: 10/10 You Have to pound her in Doggy!

Not new to silkstockings stable.
Location in hotel for bros that like privacy.
Comfy place can have a drink near and definitely worth the price.
RTF: 100%
Old 14-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Lankywon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried DH Hana 2 days back, not a bad bonk,
Normally I dont write fr but this girl promise me some good service in exchange of fr so I did.

face:7/10
body: 7/10 (Slim)
skin: 7.5/10 (smooth)
boobs: 5.5/10 (Not big)
ass : 7.5/10 (normal, nice for doggie)
pussy: 8.5/10 (trimmed, no ky needed)
bbbj: 7/10 (good suction , with head play)
fj : 7/10
Rtf: Maybe, her service is ok, but for the high price tag she commands, she ought to be able to have some sort of charisma or specialty as her looks is quite average.
Old 14-03-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
ahbird123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl: Janny (Sexhouse69)

Virgin booking given to Sexhouse69.
Was totally satisfied with the arrangement.

face:8/10
body: 8/10 (Have abit fats at the right areas)
skin: 8/10
boobs: 7/10 (Upsized)
Frenching: 10/10 (got a fighter tongue)
pussy: 10/10 (trimmed, tight and wet)
bbbj: 8/10 (provides shower bbbj also)
fj : 9/10 (very accommodating)

Rtf: confirm will. Service is super good. Super girlfriend feel. Super hardworking. Nothing to let you complain about.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ZhaoSanHe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Second time booking with Bro Silk. Same quick response.
Belle
As per wat other bros have wrote on her, SYT. Quite fair by thai standards n no thai tan, at least from wat I seen.

Boobs recently enhanced so abit firm but syt and smooth body. Looks will grow on you during the session. Attitude is also like your gf, very willing to do whatever you request except for cim. Frenched then painted her and let her rode cowgirl. Very good rider and very hardworking. I think when she gets high, she gets abit less shy and the feeling really can be like doing your gf. Does a good slow bbbj too. Completed 2 shots, 1st ended in doggy while 2nd was a hj. Showered together before and after deed too.

overall a very good session.
Old 14-03-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 7
pirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypirateinsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yumi of teeruklover
In overall:

Service FJ: 7.5/10 ( Hardworking)

Body: 6/10 ( Natural B ) Not for boob lover

Looks: 7.5/10 ( 70% similar to pics, acceptable)

Rtf: Yes if $$ has extras.

In overall, I declare above mentioned are true. Her service is not bad, looks ok also
Old 14-03-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a session with Carmen of Regent Lust on 3/14 430pm.

Tall girl with enhanced D cups. Quite good body with meat in the right places, not skinny skinny kind. Likes to be painted and has very sensitive nipples. doesnt allow frenching. bbbj is good. quite active during fj too. gfe girl who likes to "tease" you.
Old 14-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 2xCIM (BIBI) Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post

thanks senior for your FR. Can also share the full video of this gif... for research purposes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1