The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-09-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
Curiousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuriousboy85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

[QUOTE=Philip888;17785027]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogchicken View Post
Very Long don’t support FR.
Since this is FB promised Bro Jerry will write. It’s my off day and a gloomy raining Tuesday. But that does not get my horniness tamed. I’ve been waiting this off day for a bonk! Die die must have haha..

Stable: Bangkok-Gems
Name: Apple
Looks: 6/10 (IMHO, i think need to discount almost 30-40%)
Body: 5/10 (saggy boobs, big C scar which is turn off for me)
Attitude: 8/10 (make up with her attitude)
Boobs: 5/10 (No comment)
Shower: 1/10 (Shower alone)
FJ: 5/10
RTF: No, finished 1 shot and left within 45 mins.

Overall: Visited BKG a few times and this is one of the disappointing bonk. However indiividual mileage with Apple might vary. Bonking FL is like hits n misses.
Happy weekend bros!!!
If this FR is true, i'm glad that i got aeroplaned by her last sat.
Short story, made appointment with okt and head to her location. End up, okt says she went out never inform him. Okt tried recommending another lady at different location but i rejected coz no mood liao.
At least okt is apologetic, which i think so. Turns out to be a blessing im disguise.
Guess will stick to dome 3 and HC.
Old 10-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chua0378 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Showing appreciation to a hardworking Honey. Massage is out of the world. No complaints on any request. Serve you till the last minute! Should give a try 👍🏻
Old 10-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Sorry for late reply.

I will certainly look forward to Alise's next visit to our shores. Don't dare to tarma, so if both Alise and Honey come back at the same time again, then I will either book only one or book both in separate sessions.
bro tito,

we machiam pen pal. haha. late reply to one another. should try the tarma. you confirm change your perception. haha!
Old 10-09-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Short FR for Michell of Doll88

She's been here for a while and has a lot of FR's if you just search for her name in this thread. My first time with her because I've been busy with some other great ladies.

Not going to say much because everything has been said before. Total PSE like I never had before. This girl is completely cock crazy, and she will want your dick in one of her 3 holes throughout the session.

She's not a looker, but she is slim with a nice pair of small tits with very suckable nips and a great shapely ass that she is a master at teasing you with.

Don't go if you're looking for a demure SYT that you can make gentle love to.

Do go if you want to have your brains fucked out, your dick deepthroated or your AJ virginity taken by someone who actually enjoys it.

My verdict: 5/5. RTF: Yes, after some time to recover
Old 10-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 15
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Curiousboy85;17789664]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post

Short story, made appointment with okt and head to her location. End up, okt says she went out never inform him. Okt tried recommending another lady at different location but i rejected coz no mood liao.
At least okt is apologetic, which i think so. Turns out to be a blessing im disguise.

Bro which girls do you visit from dome 3? Can recommend? And what is hc??
Old 10-09-2018, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
19900801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=Curiousboy85;17789664]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip888 View Post

Dome 3 now also very little supply.. take our heavens club and sensual... left not much choices to choose from
Old 10-09-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=jenoroth;17789885]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousboy85 View Post

Bro which girls do you visit from dome 3? Can recommend? And what is hc??
Health Centre or Spa
Old 10-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
everyone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker, first time poster and decided to make Nam from Soi69 my first post.

Not much needs to be said that hasn’t already been said in her other reviews, would say the room is a bit small, but still managed to enjoy the time with her.

Happy bonking
Old 10-09-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
lalala21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Fiona tikoclub

Booked her today after seeing her photos. Not a frequent FR writer so I keep it simple.

Looks: 7.5-8/10 (very similar to pictures posted)
Skin: smooth and slightly tan
Boobs: man-made but big
Service: 8/10 (normally only go for 1 shot and out but she persuaded me to stay and went for 2 shot (hardworking)). Most would be more than happy if u wanted to leave earlier

Frenching likely possible but do not like it therefore didn’t proceed. However, she kept kissing and kissing.

Only problem is location, for Drivers try to be there earlier as you will need to camp for lots. To prevent delaying your own session and others behind u.

IMO one of the better ones out there. Worth it. Likely to be hard to book soon.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kryptonite89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any fr on Ice from Soi69?
Old 10-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ryuki13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wanna know this too. Ice seems very hot
Old 10-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Ammz from Regentlust

Rating: 9/10

Really a legit 21 years old girl as posted (she showed me her passport year 1997), look really young and cute. Quite smitten by her the moment she opened the door as she gave the shy shy smile and use her head to peek behind half closed door. Actually, initially I felt she was either quite cold or inexperienced because I was walking behind her after I went in. We exchanged some break the ice conversation and she did not talk much because she felt her english is CMI but I told her her english was okay and she is kind of relieve and became chattier. Told her that we should take a shower, she obey and turn around to undress and wrap the towel before turning back. Inside the bathroom when I see her in her birthday suit and the shy expression my little bro have a bit of reaction already. She started to showered me but eventually it was me who gave her a good clean up caressing every inch of her body and carefully inspecting her young delicate skin.

Took her out from the bathroom and lay her on the bed straightaway without giving her a chance to work on me, I started caressing and licking her boobs and work my way down her pussy. Slight rejection initially by covering her pussy with her hands but took 2 secs to get rid of the hands and start feasting. Her pussy smell good was wet in like 10 secs and could her juices start flowing out and she is shutting her eyes enjoying herself. I unwrapped the CD and start penetrating her in missionary, she let out a soft moan and when I went faster her hands just came wrapping onto my body and pull me down towards her and soon we are already tasting each other’s saliva. After that I went on the suckle her boobs while maintaining my thrust before I raise my body straight and both hands grabbing onto her boobs and pump her hard to deliver my final load inside her. Bid goodbye to her and thank her for the great lunch before heading back for work.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 10-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
tsss is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptonite89 View Post
Any fr on Ice from Soi69?
Tried her previously. She don't really resemble much of the photo. But she is hardworking though.
Old 10-09-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Kryptonite89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsss View Post
Tried her previously. She don't really resemble much of the photo. But she is hardworking though.
Appreciate your heads up bro! Thanks
Old 11-09-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draculax View Post
Ammz from Regentlust

Rating: 9/10

Really a legit 21 years old girl as posted (she showed me her passport year 1997), look really young and cute. Quite smitten by her the moment she opened the door as she gave the shy shy smile and use her head to peek behind half closed door. Actually, initially I felt she was either quite cold or inexperienced because I was walking behind her after I went in. We exchanged some break the ice conversation and she did not talk much because she felt her english is CMI but I told her her english was okay and she is kind of relieve and became chattier. Told her that we should take a shower, she obey and turn around to undress and wrap the towel before turning back. Inside the bathroom when I see her in her birthday suit and the shy expression my little bro have a bit of reaction already. She started to showered me but eventually it was me who gave her a good clean up caressing every inch of her body and carefully inspecting her young delicate skin.

Took her out from the bathroom and lay her on the bed straightaway without giving her a chance to work on me, I started caressing and licking her boobs and work my way down her pussy. Slight rejection initially by covering her pussy with her hands but took 2 secs to get rid of the hands and start feasting. Her pussy smell good was wet in like 10 secs and could her juices start flowing out and she is shutting her eyes enjoying herself. I unwrapped the CD and start penetrating her in missionary, she let out a soft moan and when I went faster her hands just came wrapping onto my body and pull me down towards her and soon we are already tasting each other’s saliva. After that I went on the suckle her boobs while maintaining my thrust before I raise my body straight and both hands grabbing onto her boobs and pump her hard to deliver my final load inside her. Bid goodbye to her and thank her for the great lunch before heading back for work.
looks yummy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1