The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

SG Relax! Image
We Never Urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos.

Old Today, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 5
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaalus63 View Post
Anyone tried her before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/joey-massage/
V familiar look... looks like a Miko? Or was it Cloris?

But figure look v nice tho... but canít find any review here as of nw...
Old Today, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 3
iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!iwasanoobonce is one of the Best!

visited EK 3rd time, general rule of thumb never rtm a ML more than twice.
On the 2nd visit, she accidentally forgotten another customer slot, end up double booked, waited an hour in the next unit. Service was ok as expected of 2nd rtm
3rd rtm, she call home for about 5 mins, use phone multiple times to reply wc friends, attempted hdly but more like jerking me off, didn't manage to unlock her, cannot roam south, body/face score drop abit, session about 45 min

rtm: unless really no slot

i miss vivian and adele, worthy to rtm many times
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
verysianz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
of course miss here, made fast money here so popular.
we also miss her superd service. if she now is 20 plus slim nobody can fight her
only thing is she dig dun wear glove.
Yeah good service indeed. What u mean by dig dun wear gloves?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 6
MiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffykite View Post
V familiar look... looks like a Miko? Or was it Cloris?

But figure look v nice tho... but canít find any review here as of nw...
Some Bro open a thread on her in this section saying it is waste of money. U can try searching.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
feeling only comes with money .......
Old Today, 08:36 PM
Little Samster~

My Reputation: Points: 9830 / Power: 48
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
bobian they are not our partners. when i hungry nobody get me food. they got $ and legs. can find food one don't worry..
Should be they can always get another carrot to buy them food..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

[email protected] HDLY princess Adele's link

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old Today, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 5
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Some Bro open a thread on her in this section saying it is waste of money. U can try searching.
Thx man! Did a search but came up with nothing. Most likely deleted liao hahaha!
Old Today, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
JLamb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Quite a few to be honest. Laura, mint, Yu Er, Xue er, ai la, angel, Vicky, Zi Yu, to name a few. Even Wen Wen who may not be a looker, but her charm, diligence and skills have made her a regular.
Talking about the wow factor, Donna is probably the only one I have this feel after chionging these years. Breeze comes a close second.
Old Today, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 6
derrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud ofderrickboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Makan-ed 10mins at the end?? As in she ask you to leave earlier before your time is up??
Well if got 10mins some MLs may offer to press press a little bit more or on rare occasion offer to give one more HJ or just chit chat. She didn't ask me to leave but I normally will automatic if there is no other reason for me to stay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I, too, met Tianniu earlier today.

No shortcomings about the whole experience at all. All at least a 7/10.

I find that she exudes the vibe of ex-JAV star Emiri Okazaki.

Anyone thinks so too?
Didn't give me the vibe but then I really enjoyed her (Emiri) performance in one of the attackers series...

xgz
Old Today, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
xiasangju deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxiasangju deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angon20 View Post
Any one tried this girl? She looks hot and sexy, but no FR or comments.

https://sglonelyguy.org/lynn-massage/
agree with bro Franco. first ML visited in my fledging chionging career and overall best for me so far..
Old Today, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 16
Franco_Barsei is a name known to allFranco_Barsei is a name known to allFranco_Barsei is a name known to allFranco_Barsei is a name known to allFranco_Barsei is a name known to allFranco_Barsei is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
agree with bro Franco. first ML visited in my fledging chionging career and overall best for me so far..
So what did you like about her?
Old Today, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 1
Johndick is one of the Best!Johndick is one of the Best!Johndick is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well if got 10mins some MLs may offer to press press a little bit more or on rare occasion offer to give one more HJ or just chit chat. She didn't ask me to leave but I normally will automatic if there is no other reason for me to stay.
Didn't happen to me for Tian Niu sessions but I have similar such experiences with some other MLs. Shot and wiped cleaned, I lie down there resting, ML go wash up, come back she immediately using hp, I ask one question, she give one reply, then awkward silence. Usually at this point I will just go shower then pay up and fuck off, no matter how much time left, coz no rapport with the ML even stay behind to clock the full session also pointless.
Old Today, 10:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 6
MiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to allMiG27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Didn't happen to me for Tian Niu sessions but I have similar such experiences with some other MLs. Shot and wiped cleaned, I lie down there resting, ML go wash up, come back she immediately using hp, I ask one question, she give one reply, then awkward silence. Usually at this point I will just go shower then pay up and fuck off, no matter how much time left, coz no rapport with the ML even stay behind to clock the full session also pointless.
For me, I just take a longer shower...shampoo my hair as well....since there might as well make full use.
I usually will stay the max...until the ML buay tahan faster want me to leave. Lol. I pay for 1 hr....I will stay for 1 hr. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
feeling only comes with money .......
Old Today, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 3
Kopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to beholdKopiosteve is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Talking about the wow factor, Donna is probably the only one I have this feel after chionging these years. Breeze comes a close second.
Definitely Donna too. But your standard very high hor. Only 2. Lol. I'm actually quite easy to please.

Be skilled, be unrushed, be a genuine service provider and I can be wowed. I like to describe it as "working from the heart". Fortunately, many I have encountered provided me with these attributes.
Old Today, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 7
Blu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to beholdBlu3 is a splendid one to behold

Guess next time advertisement need to state 50 mins or the ML needs to learn some one second tidy up spell. That last 5-10 mins it is realistic to prepare to leave as the next bro is coming. So I normally AUTOMATIC a bit, and leave about 5 mins earlier in general for all MLs.

Well maybe you want to bump into me because both of us time just nice. But guess what, I dun want to bump into you.
Advert Space Available