The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 27-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 2
Jezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 💕*•⭐JEZEL, Sultry Playmate ⭐•*💕

Your Favourite Girl ♕

*•.Έ♡ ⭐JEZEL⭐ ♡Έ.•*

Race: Local Chinese
Looks: Barbie Doll face
Nationality: Singaporean
Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg
Cup Size: 34B
Vital Stats: Waist 24' Hips 34
Physique: Slim & Lean, Size XS - S
Hair: Black Color, Long Hair
Body Type: Slender & sleek
Tattoos: Yes, Some tattoos

❀ Be pleasantly surprised, I'm the dream girl you've always wanted ❀

დ LOVE ME დ

♡♡♡ OUTCALL 1 Hour : 450 | 1.5 Hour: 650 ♡♡♡

⭐ Accept all races except Indians (sorry)
⭐ Budget/Private/Upscale Hotels
⭐ REJ FEE OF $50 REQUIRED

დ BE NICE დ

⭐ DO’S: Hugging, Frenching, BBBJ, FJ, HJ, CIM/COB
⭐ DONT’S: Anal, Bdsm, Cof, Raw, Rude, Swallow

დ BOOK ME დ

Whatsapp to me your name,nick,age,race to ��93923980 .

Appreciate your time to read my profile, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
Sensual, very slim...no fats. Sharp pretry facial features....like those net models or social influencer...boobs are good enuf for me. Bbbj is great amd she allows cim...my fave. The pounding part is pretty much the same...love her arse when doggie. Friendly and gfe is good.

For more info...ask her directly...thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by azumas21 View Post
Had a date with this lady yesterday afternoon. This is probably my first and last fr here. Had some hiccups during arrangements but all was well after that. Got a bit anxious waiting for her but it was not her fault...
Trust me she is worth it. Very pretty face.. a 9/10 for me. Very friendly. Had some nice chats before and after. V. good bbbj, hot looks from her while doing it. Hot body. Great butt. Clean shaved.
Sex was hot as fuck. My legs even cramped up f'ing her. That only happens to me on vigorous sessions. I think i disappointed her with that... sorry about that jezel... haha...
She has body art if that sort of thing bothers you... it should not if you ask me...
Treat her well and be rewarded.
Thank you jezel for a great and very memorable time.��
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylomilo69 View Post
Late FR.

Met up a few days back. She does respond but you need to give her some lead time ��.
Checked ID to protect yourself always. So all was good.

Didn't take too long to warm up as we engage in some light conversation. Quite a looker as she young and fashionable. Slight exotic look and clubber type. I think you cannot expect too much on the GFE and service aspect at that age but I think she really enjoys making out. Felt like first love kinda experience where everything was soft and tender. Have a safe time bros and be gentle to her. Not a time watcher and considerate for not smoking. Slim and some body art.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_revup View Post
It was really by chance that I decided to try Jezel, as the other girl Annabelle didn't reply at all, despite have booked 2 days in advance. Turns out to be a really good decision made.

Jezel is prompt in her responses. The location she had requested was a little ermm, not too convenient a stretch to stand there and wait too long ! She was fashionably late by 15mins, that location was fully booked so I drove us to another place with plenty of parking and good discretion.

1st impression of her is a really young xmm syt with a slight lian-nish feel. If she doesn't smile, she will have this resting bitch face like a precautionary measure that can stop guys from chatting her up. The real her differs from the pics slightly, but in a really positive way. She is tanned, and I almost mistaken her for a minah syt. We bros all here have different tastes & the chances of rejecting her is too slim. Try it and meet her personally.

She is in her first month of business, but highly experienced in bed. I feel so curious & bad at the same time, its my first time trying such a young local FL. Some quick introductions about ourselves led to french kissing and stripping off our clothes. Her frenching is simply sensual. She told me she didn't know how to shower a guy, told her no worries on the service though, don't have to feel pai seh. So I took the initiative and showed her how its done !!

Her innocence and bubbly eye gaze is gonna trap us bros here really hard. The action in bed was sweet and wet. Took some time to admire her pink luscious slit below and licked her thoroughly. Feels so sinful and yet heavenly. "Would you like me to blow you? " she reciprocated. The gaze in her eyes emits some unexplainable charms. Her pink slit was simply too snug fit and warming as I entered her

Hardly any commercial feel. Perhaps this is what we been searching for. Our long lost youth of those years. A youthful body coupled with bubbly innocence, and the unreachable depths of those syt xmm who stirs us up hard. Feels like im falling into some kind of trap, but I know im gonna see her soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick1111 View Post
I don't usually write FRs, but Jezel is so good I feel I should.
I'll be brief.
She is petite with sharp features and look mixed. Just enough boobs for her petite frame. Great perky ass.

You can tell she really enjoys sex from the way she grinds you. She gets pretty wet and horny. Service is good and friendly; she won't shower you much but other than that, she would kiss, blow you, ride you and do any position you want enthusiastically. Feels more like a fwb than a fl service. Ahh I feel I might rtf but it might get addictive and destroy my wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 500bhp View Post
managed to book a slot with miss j earlier today and it was one of the best bonks i've had in a while

looks wise, like other samsters have said, she's got a resting bitch face with a nice tan colour to her skin. she has got a few tattoos here and there, looks like those gorgeous biker chicks that deserve a good ramming

in the room, she'll strike up a good conversation, which got me even interested in her (i like a good conversation to build up chemistry)

body-wise, she is HOT. both with and without clothes. even in her lingerie, she had me gearing up. boobs are a nice round b but her deal-breakers are her face and ass, really killer looks

doing the deed, she gave excellent head (despite having braces), wet and deep, gives you the impression that she likes it and her kisses are soft and sensual. down south, she is shaved and there's no smell nor funny taste. made me want to paint her all night long, it was a real treat. while humping, she'll match your tempo with added movement. her ass is a great cushion, totally enjoyed ourselves in lying doggy where i blew my load

rtf? definitely, she's a joy to be with

Old 28-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Jezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of lightJezel is a glorious beacon of light

Your Favourite Girl ♕

*•.Έ♡ ⭐JEZEL⭐ ♡Έ.•*

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammythemilfman View Post
FR on Jezel

Met Jezel earlier this week .personal preference perhaps, she is one looker with a super booty and natural GFE.. very relaxed and casual..she is a hottie...which can be intimidating..but my oh my..what an ass...like those Instagram girl...some.jenner girl..
Got too excited..leaving the rest out.. but yeah book her..worth it .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eys001 View Post
Writing this AR is difficult as part of me wants to keep her all to myself! But in the interests of science - here is the lowdown:

Looks: 9.5/10 - I was surprised how stunning she looked when I met her. Her looks would not be amiss gracing the cover of a fashion magazine. Large almond eyes, high cheekbones, full lips, prominent features, well groomed straight long hair. You can also tell she could be 19 by looking at her.

Body: 8.5/10 - Her body exudes both sexiness and youth at the same time. Her breasts are not large though naturally soft and classy. Her ass is very shapely and great for doggy/reverse cowgirl. Her skin is naturally tanned (looks more Malay/Eurasian mixed than classical porcelain-skinned Chinese- but she's model-grade - so I didn't mind at all). She has some nice artistic tattoos.

Personality: 9.5/10 - Usually, this is the make or break for the experience - she has a combination of being eager to please, shy/inexperienced, and super nympho at the same time. Being as young as she is, I had to show her some new positions which was in some ways very exciting. The best part was that I found she genuinely enjoyed sex by the way she reacted to our furious lovemaking in various positions.

Conversation: 7/10 - She's young and a little shy (perhaps at first) so don't expect deep conversations. Make sure you get her body to do the talking (which is much more expressive!).

Service: 9/10 - Very service orientated - she's focused on making you feel good and sharing a great experience with her, rather than how long the session is taking etc (not a clock watcher at all). She seemed to like to take her time in lovemaking - our 1.5 hr marathon session went well over and she was still super GFE all the way through. Of course, YMMV

Summary: 9/10 - Stunning Sexy Young Thing with innocent service-orientated GFE.

RTF: yes, don't you guys dare book her!!!

That's it from me - peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highwind View Post
Long time lurked, first time poster.

Booked a session with Jezel today, albeit being super last minute. Luckily she had a slot freed up.

I feel like numbers don't do her justice, but seriously, the session was amazing. She broke the ice almost immediately, but sadly there was "no time for talk" throughout the session.

Without going into too much details, the session was completely mind blowing. It felt more like making love with your GF than just having sex for the sake of it.

Definitely will rtf with a longer session. Seriously worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoCiampi View Post
Met Jezel recently.

if you're looking for a girl who's quick-witted, open-minded, and beautiful, this is the one.

The time I had with Jezel seemed to pass by really quickly, but every moment was either fun or extremely enjoyable.

Jezel is a beautiful lady, and is open to chatting with you prior to any action, and is also very attentive, continually seeking to please.

I would definitely rtf, and I wish her all the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantinoCiampi View Post
Beautiful, sexy, friendly, all in one smoking hot package that is Jezel.

The initially fierce looking exterior conceals a witty mind and a friendly personality. Jezel is willing to please, and you'll end up smoking out your wallet if you're not careful. This lady is ADDICTIVE.

Thank you for the fun Jezel, and I hope I'll see you soon

Last edited by Jezel; 10-07-2019 at 09:21 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sammythemilfman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Jezel

Met Jezel earlier this week .personal preference perhaps, she is one looker with a super booty and natural GFE.. very relaxed and casual..she is a hottie...which can be intimidating..but my oh my..what an ass...like those Instagram girl...some.jenner girl..
Got too excited..leaving the rest out.. but yeah book her..worth it .
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 28-06-2019, 10:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 0
Eys001 is one of the Best!Eys001 is one of the Best!Eys001 is one of the Best!

Writing this AR is difficult as part of me wants to keep her all to myself! But in the interests of science - here is the lowdown:

Looks: 9.5/10 - I was surprised how stunning she looked when I met her. Her looks would not be amiss gracing the cover of a fashion magazine. Large almond eyes, high cheekbones, full lips, prominent features, well groomed straight long hair. You can also tell she could be 19 by looking at her.

Body: 8.5/10 - Her body exudes both sexiness and youth at the same time. Her breasts are not large though naturally soft and classy. Her ass is very shapely and great for doggy/reverse cowgirl. Her skin is naturally tanned (looks more Malay/Eurasian mixed than classical porcelain-skinned Chinese- but she's model-grade - so I didn't mind at all). She has some nice artistic tattoos.

Personality: 9.5/10 - Usually, this is the make or break for the experience - she has a combination of being eager to please, shy/inexperienced, and super nympho at the same time. Being as young as she is, I had to show her some new positions which was in some ways very exciting. The best part was that I found she genuinely enjoyed sex by the way she reacted to our furious lovemaking in various positions.

Conversation: 7/10 - She's young and a little shy (perhaps at first) so don't expect deep conversations. Make sure you get her body to do the talking (which is much more expressive!).

Service: 9/10 - Very service orientated - she's focused on making you feel good and sharing a great experience with her, rather than how long the session is taking etc (not a clock watcher at all). She seemed to like to take her time in lovemaking - our 1.5 hr marathon session went well over and she was still super GFE all the way through. Of course, YMMV

Summary: 9/10 - Stunning Sexy Young Thing with innocent service-orientated GFE.

RTF: yes, don't you guys dare book her!!!

That's it from me - peace
Old 09-07-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Highwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurked, first time poster.

Booked a session with Jezel today, albeit being super last minute. Luckily she had a slot freed up.

I feel like numbers don't do her justice, but seriously, the session was amazing. She broke the ice almost immediately, but sadly there was "no time for talk" throughout the session.

Without going into too much details, the session was completely mind blowing. It felt more like making love with your GF than just having sex for the sake of it.

Definitely will rtf with a longer session. Seriously worth it
Old 10-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SantinoCiampi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Met Jezel recently.

if you're looking for a girl who's quick-witted, open-minded, and beautiful, this is the one.

The time I had with Jezel seemed to pass by really quickly, but every moment was either fun or extremely enjoyable.

Jezel is a beautiful lady, and is open to chatting with you prior to any action, and is also very attentive, continually seeking to please.

I would definitely rtf, and I wish her all the best.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SantinoCiampi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Beautiful, sexy, friendly, all in one smoking hot package that is Jezel.

The initially fierce looking exterior conceals a witty mind and a friendly personality. Jezel is willing to please, and you'll end up smoking out your wallet if you're not careful. This lady is ADDICTIVE.

Thank you for the fun Jezel, and I hope I'll see you soon
Old 15-07-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

✿✿ 15/07, Monday ✿✿

Available from 4pm till 7pm! 😘

xoxo, Jezel 👅
Old Today, 08:38 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

✿✿ 17/07, Wed ✿✿

Available from 3:30pm till 7:30pm! 😘

Old Today, 11:34 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

✿✿ 17/07, Wednesday✿✿

xoxo, Jezel 👅
Old Today, 03:10 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

✿✿ 17/07, Wednesday✿✿

xoxo, Jezel 👅
Advert Space Available