The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 18-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I rather kena Bangkok's April sun now.
Moon is always rounder in the other side of the world. Summer in Bangkok is very hot and humid. I prefer cold weather. I am always in China during winter but this yr, good boy stays in BKK. Last year, I was in GZ and HZ. The year before, I was in CD, CQ and XA. I still remember my Xmas celebration in SH. Si beh cold in the bund, "song".
Old 18-12-2014, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Tuk Tuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Oi oi oi... I didn't advertise hor... I just mentioned only. Later boss comes n asks for advertisement fee.
You also not nefarious stealth tuk tuk bring people to Soapy Massage Parlours earn commission.
Scared what?

Stealth Tuk Tuk drivers we're watching you!
Old 18-12-2014, 12:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stealth Tuk Tuk

Quote:
You also not stealth tuk tuk bring people to Soapy Massage Parlours earn commission.
Scared what?
Want to earn, must earn big money... 10 baht or 100 baht, I not interested.
Old 18-12-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Stealth Tuk Tuk

Quote:
Want to earn, must earn big money... 10 baht or 100 baht, I not interested.
Sorry hor nefarious stealth tuk tuk earn at least THB500-1000 commission per head.

Usually they work few years will become rich and famous as someone insinuates.
Old 18-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry hor nefarious stealth tuk tuk earn at least THB500-1000 commission per head.
Dun care how much they earn, it is their surviving skill whether they earn more or less. I am more concern how much I earn.
Old 18-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun care how much they earn, it is their surviving skill whether they earn more or less. I am more concern how much I earn.
So average how much u earn a day? Hope I can afford to hire u....
Old 18-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
So average how much u earn a day? Hope I can afford to hire u....
For u special price...
Old 18-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking about stealth tuk tuk, how come no essay about how to avoid being rip but these tuk tuk driver.

I still remember I helped to bargain for a group of fellow country man that I made friend with while chilling at star war cantina. 5555

They want to go to cowboy, but scared got rip off. And no taxi will want to go from soi 15 to cowboy. Tuk tuk is the ideal transportation beside motosai.

I asked them how much they willingly to pay each. Per person 15 bht ok mai. They happy. 555 total 5 of them, so total price about 100 meter ride is 75 bht.

Usually 150 bht and above. Even though small amount but the expression on their face priceless.
Old 18-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

I took my 1st ever solo trip and chose Bkk, 6D5N. I did my research and made guides for sex, clubbing and nice food. Do hope my field report helps. I will also upload my sex and clubbing guides into the proper thread which I read the forum, trip advisor and Bangkok red eye. True experience & didn't leave out anything . Just sharing my experience so others can be wary also if you have questions do leave me a message and I'll try my best to answer you. Please forgive me and do not minus my points for my longwinded report. I'm a really detailed person, I can't help it..

Day 1:
I arrived at the new Bkk airport in the evening. I have been chatting to a girl named L from online for about 2 weeks. She is very hospitable, cute, nice and most of all she doesn't see me for my money. She has shoulder length hair, a cute face and smile, Slim but not petite, not exactly my type but a real gem. OL that works in a bank. She volunteered to pick me up from the airport and treat me to dinner. The traffic is really bad here. We took like an hour to go to central world. She treated me to Wine I Love You. Food was okay but the spicy salmon salad was really good. We took pictures and then she sent me to my hotel in Sukhumvit. I stayed at Woraburi Sukhumvit Hotel which is a short 7 mins walk to NEP. Also a girl friendly hotel also 7-11 is just outside. L wasn't filling well due to food poisoning a day earlier but she came up to my hotel anyway. She had to leave by 12 but somehow I convinced her to stay. We started of kissing passionately and the rest was history, I slowly teased her and rubbed my dick on her wet clitoris not putting it in. Until she couldn't take it anymore and I penetrated her wet hole. She moaned in my ear throughout. Kissing all the way with our tongues interlocked. She is actually the good girl type which made me surprise when she wanted me to cum in her mouth. I gladly obliged! After I sent her to her car I decided to head down to NEP to explore. They close at 2am. I had about 1 hr to hunt. Went to Rainbow 2 had a drink. Left after. Nothing much. Went to mandarin on the left there were nude girls dancing. But the good ones were taken already so I left. I went wild things. Again too late as the good ones were taken as well. I left for my hotel empty handed and decided to call it a night.

Day 2:
L came over to pick me up for lunch. She came up to my room and we had a round 2. We then headed to Central world again for Laem Cha-Reon Seafood. The Deep Fried Sea Bass is the only think that was nice to me. Crab and Tom Yum Goong is normal. I wanted to treat her back but she refused and insisted we share the bill. We walked to MBK and she accompanied me as I shopped for shirts. She even treated me to Thai Iced Tea. Went up to the top floor after shopping and had a massage for 45mins. Really good place and I came here 3 years ago. She said she will walk around whilst waiting for me. I fell asleep during the massage as it was so good and my neck, shoulder and headaches went away. We went for dinner at Greyhound Cafe @ Siam Center. Awesome food. I searched all these on Trip Advisor. You must order the Prawn Bisque, Pomelo Salad, Fried Chicken Wings! We went Dutch again and it was time for us to say good bye. I was meeting another girl I talked to online for 2 weeks called O for drinks. I decided to take the BTS back to Nana. Way faster. O came straight to my room as she promised to have Sex with my if I bought her some Chanel perfume from the airport and she said she would pay me back. 2500thb+. We started kissing and got naked this was when my experience turned into a nightmare. I started sensing something was amiss I realised that she was a post op lady boy. Her pussy looked different and weird. (Believe me I can tell lady boys from a mile away but she/he completely went under my radar) I confronted her and she admitted it. I just went small afterwards and could not perform plus I felt so deceived. I told her it's okay we can be friends. She started avoiding paying me back. She said she would treat me to shisha and pay me back later as she only has yen. She then said let's go meet her Japanese boyfriend. She started telling me a lot of guys are into her. Keep Hao Lian said many guys gave her money and showed me her countless China, sg, jap boyfriends & sugar daddies tell me she travel here and there.. Blablabla CCB! I was just pissed. 1st glance can't tell but after 5 mins or so you can slowly see signs and notice. I wanted my money back so I agreed to follow her for drinks. Met her jap bf who was a CEO of some company. He treated us to drinks and was loaded with cash. She said she would ask him to pay me back but didn't. She avoided and said she would draw from atm after we went shisha at bombay blues. Shisha is banned they didn't have it. I was just really pissed and disappointed at the feeling of being cheated. She said she would pass me back in singapore. I wasted 3 hrs of my night with them and they constantly isolated me talking thai and jap. I could no longer take it anymore. I just felt like deleting her from my life and leaving. I said ok Nvm pay me back another time or whatever up to you. I decided to cut my losses and left at 1am for NEP. I arrived with 30 mins to spare. I walked in a few places and ended up at Mandarin again, the one on the left with stairs. I sat down had a drink and watched the girls dancing nude. I took about 20 mins and settled on 1. Cute, skinny, short with braces and tattoos (my type). She quoted me 3500 in total. I read online and know this is pricey and I had my eyes on another girl so I asked for her. There was a long debate and they told me that the girl I chose has better service. I negotiated with Mama San to 3000. In the end I spent 400 on drinks. 100 tip to Mama San. 3000 on bar fine and ST. They were really aggressive I felt a bit ripped off but well I walked in late and NEP was closing in 20 mins, was fucking horny and upset at the night so whatever. (FLs on road side are also all mostly old or ladyboys) So I decided to make the most of my horrible night. Walked back, checked in, FO immediately knew my room no. (LOL, bring too many girl back). Whao! She was really good and accommodating, so far my best experience for the whole trip. We kissed me passionately, then I asked her to suck my dick and she obeyed. I pushed her face down to my balls and she obediently liked them as well. She became damm wet and was moaning and enjoying the session more than me. Did missionary then switched to Cowgirl as she was really tight and I didn't want to cum so soon. Switched back to Missionary as I could see she was tired, then Doggy spanking her small cute butt in the process, pulled her long hair back kissing her while doggying her. I finished in lazy Doggy and released all my load on her body. I dragged out the session for at least 40 mins. I decided to tip her 200 as she was really nice and good. Being the gentleman I was I sent her down and made sure she got on a motorbike safely and called it a night.

Total Dmg: 2,500 + 500 + 200 = 3,200thb not inclusive of lady drinks...

Day 3:
Went Funky Villa. Met another girl that I was chatting from online called G. G has a very cute face, wears braces, has a really nice figure and nice bust. Slim but not skinny. She asked me along as it was her sister's B'day. They were all very nice and accommodating and kept pouring drinks trying to get me drunk. The music was really good too. They were surprised I never came here to club before and brought me to Demo next door to see the club as well. Then the surprise came. They asked me to for 1,000 baht for drinks. I mean it wasn't much but the way they did it made me unhappy. I just paid and it made me think that it was just my luck that I met 2 gold digging whores 2 nights in a row. After that G followed me back to my hotel, once we reached my room we showered together and I fucked her like crazy at least 3 times out of revenge at the night. Made her get on her knees and suck my did as I saw her cute face looking up and me with my dick in her mouth. I pounded her face roughly and made her deep throat me. Made me feel good. I pushed her onto the bed and pounded her roughly then turned her over and did her doggy. Spanking her butt while pumping her. When I finally had my fill I released my load into her mouth. We went another 2 more rounds through out the night and I made sure I got my moneys worth.

Day 4:
I decided to explore by myself and went to the Huay Kwang Area to seek out Nataree which a lot of bros here have been raving about. Took a tuktuk, big mistake. 200thb which is expensive but I was rushing for time and had to meet L for dinner. I walked in to Nataree and was disappointed at the limited selection they had. There was only 1 price range. Weird..Didn't seem like what I researched. I headed out and looked at my phone again. Decided to explore other massages. Then I walked further down and there was another Nataree. Bros take note! The Nataree you want to go to is the one on the right! Went in and WHAO! 30 over girls to choose from. I slowly looked around as there were many choices. I chose a girl in the 2.6k range. Sweet looking, small, petite, skinny. My type. Her name she said was Tay. 22 yrs old. She brought me up to the room. There was a jacuzzi in the room. Had sex as per normal. Her service was good and she was very bubbly and friendly but she didn't allow kissing or BBBJ. Dragged the session on for quite long and made her really wet. Until she couldn't take it anymore I released my load. Tipped her 100thb. Didn't tip the papa san as he didn't recommend or do anything much.

Total Dmg: 2,600 + 100 = 2,700thb

My recent sexperiences with couples (Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...800&highlight=

My personal past sexperiences (No Pics):
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showt...584&highlight=
Old 18-12-2014, 08:25 PM
Samster

AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!AlphaRomeoo is one of the Best!

Day 5:
Took the BTS to Phrom Phong. Look at the map on bangkokredeye. You won't get lost. I was hungry grabbed some deep fried sausages and fishcakes by the road side at the entrance leading to addict. Dam delicious and only 10thb. After filling my stomach I went in. Was a little disappointed at the selection. Then a door to their resting opened and the girls that were my type were inside. I guess they were selected many times and taking a break. The rest for my choosing wasn't exactly my type. I decided to pick one. Her name is Cookie, 22. Really cute smile and kept looking at me. Slim and petite. I normally pick those that look at me as their service I believe will be better. She brought me up to the room. I felt a bit awkward for some reason. She disappeared for like 5 mins and I was left alone. She came back in and made up for it by being quite playful and bubbly. She kept saying I was big like an Anaconda. She kept moaning fakely. Sort of a turn off. Also during sex I could see she wasn't really enjoying it seemed more pain than pleasure. So I decided to finish early and let her off easy. Felt bad expanding her tight pussy..Tipped her 100thb as she didn't allow kissing and BBBJ as well.

Total Dmg: 2,369 + 100 = 2,469thb

My best paid experience the whole trip was from NEP. Although more expensive but I felt it was worth it plus you get to interact with the girl more.

Old 18-12-2014, 08:42 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaRomeoo View Post
Although more expensive but I felt it was worth it plus you get to interact with the girl more.

Wow, every girl you met you can get into their pants. Can impart some skill to newbie here mai krub?
Old 18-12-2014, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, every girl you met you can get into their pants. Can impart some skill to newbie here mai krub?
About to say the same Girl he chat online for two weeks only offer to pick him up at airport...treat him to dinner... Let him fuck for free and even wanted him to Cum in her mouth I also want such charming power
Old 18-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
I also want such charming power
Living maha saneh and metta maha niyom.
Old 18-12-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
About to say the same Girl he chat online for two weeks only offer to pick him up at airport...treat him to dinner... Let him fuck for free and even wanted him to Cum in her mouth I also want such charming power
Oh erm only her..this one from all my experiences I realise i am quite lucky so I was very grateful to her. Plus she was really nice. From my experience only 3 girls I met online I sort of got for free but nothing is free cause you end up spending money on food and other stuff...

Old 18-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Glad Bro Alpha Romeo-O had a great time. No need to feel bad about the LB thing.....as long as not like me....goon do goon do kena cornered and molested by 2 hunks...55
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1