The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Better all u Sinkies stay in Sinkiepor until PAP tell u all safe to go and when bars reopens. Scared this and worry that. Go Geylang 18 better. Safe and regulated. Won't get rip off with huge bill. No curfew. Girls won't do a runner. As for GFE? KNN bao jia bao sua bao hai also?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 24-05-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Better all u Sinkies stay in Sinkiepor until PAP tell u all safe to go and when bars reopens. Scared this and worry that. Go Geylang 18 better. Safe and regulated. Won't get rip off with huge bill. No curfew. Girls won't do a runner. As for GFE? KNN bao jia bao sua bao hai also?
haha....nice sound advice....and dun rush to HCM Vietnam...nothing there too...also for newbies Vietnam is a very different playing field...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha....nice sound advice....and dun rush to HCM Vietnam...nothing there too...also for newbies Vietnam is a very different playing field...
At least in Bangkok they dun have Chinese lynch mobs!

Sorry I not HCM punter so no follow - so how is situation now or never an issue? 555 I'm sure u getting more Qs than from Thai threads!

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"

Last edited by indianmagicoil; 24-05-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 24-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least in Bangkok they dun have Chinese lunch mobs!

Sorry I not HCM punter so no follow - so how is situation now or never an issue? 555 I'm sure u getting more Qs than from Thai threads!
haha...the riots or chinese mobs are instigated by gahmen...see how fast all quiet...

plenty of questions but I ignore la...mostly all those frequent PRC chiongster...viet lovers are diff bred...most questions and answers can be found in my thread...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
haha...the riots or chinese mobs are instigated by gahmen...see how fast all quiet...

plenty of questions but I ignore la...mostly all those frequent PRC chiongster...viet lovers are diff bred...most questions and answers can be found in my thread...
Yeah I tot so too. Vietnam controlled tightly by their gahmen. It was to let off steam and wayang to the rest of the country so the gahmen not seen as weak.

Old 24-05-2014, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 12
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Some speculations said that the coup will end this Sunday, but according to some other sources that it may drag, depending on situation.

My friends in Bkk told me, some parts of Bkk still as per normal, but of course, at your own risk if you decide to roam the street after 2200hrs.
So really hope this these few days its will end also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
The military junta have to lift the curfew very soon,too much tourist dollars at stake.No tourist money ,no businesses ,no jobs.......they have to wake up to the realities.
Agree what bro said, those thais no money how to eat ? Cant their goverment give money to all ppl also rite ? So the best is settle by these few day. Think most bro here same thinking with me too.
Old 24-05-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
Agree what bro said, those thais no money how to eat ? Cant their goverment give money to all ppl also rite ? So the best is settle by these few day. Think most bro here same thinking with me too.
That's why yesterday and today gogos will open at 3pm or earlier in Bangkok and Pattaya. Soi 6 bars in Pattaya some even open at 11am now! So still have pussies just that you have to go earlier!

Old 24-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
The military junta have to lift the curfew very soon,too much tourist dollars at stake.No tourist money ,no businesses ,no jobs.......they have to wake up to the realities.
No they dont! Sillyness is thai politics. This is their reality.

Nana Plaza operating 4-9 pm is ok with me....................lol.
Old 24-05-2014, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry to be a wet blanket but If I'm not wrong Thai Baht closed at 25.78 to SGD today. Despite its ominous sound, coup actually means stability so business and financial markets are prepared for it.

Better pray internet not cut also!

YOu broight forward your trip?
No la, i'm still in Singapore, just providing info to anyone that are in Bkk.
Old 24-05-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Early to bed and early to rise (hope Bros get the joke) 555.

Currently in HK, going to BKK to settle my biz issues there.

One thing is for sure, banks have tightened their credit so much so biz are affected.
Old 24-05-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 12
johnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to beholdjohnboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post

One thing is for sure, banks have tightened their credit so much so biz are affected.
Think if worst come, got to stay at hotel swimming pool and hotel gym also. That prepare for last also. No choice......
Old 24-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post

Thought you said you sleeping in airport????

Hope your biz goes on well.....
Old 24-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 0
preacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpreacher1010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

We can talk all we want about their Royalty here...over there its against the law to mention about royal-politic connection.
Old 24-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Anti-coup gathering in Bangkok.

Old 24-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

More photos....

http://www.prachatai.com/english/multimedia/4002
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1