The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Galvatron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat

Dong Fang Spider.....sigh.....agree with all bros that the place only go to max of HJ. But really Ex leh and not all the ladies are good in massage. Rather try a place at Upp Changi Road, where there is value for money dude.
Old 28-08-2007, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 21
sportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud ofsportmotor has much to be proud of
Re: Good Massage in Joo Chiat (LI LI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowman88 View Post
Ahh...tomorrow is National day holiday...feeling tired and no mood to work so decided to check out this Dong Fang as recommended by the bros here.

Very nice little set up. $35 for 1 hr, $50 for 1.5 hr...decided to go for 1 hr since first time here. Went upstairs to the massage rooms..decent decoration unlike those shabby TN shops in heartlands. Dim lights with soft music. I think got more than 10 rooms there.

I was assigned a very sweet looking girl call Li Li. Friendly and chatty, she put me at ease immediately. She got those big innocent eyes that melt you and IMHO, quite pretty for her age. Massage started using oil, good strong strokes on my back. All the tiak tiak sound coming from my high tension back muscles...very shiok. Li Li say I am very tense and a couple more massage treatment, I will be fine. She even recommended some kind of herbs to cook to strengthen my lower back cos I got backache frequently. Hmmm...not bad.
Wow....never had such a good massage in a TN joint before...good, clean no nonsense and not afraid of black face.

Non stop strong massage from back, to lower back, to butt and then to legs and inner thighs....MAN...I was completely putty at her skillful hands. She say she got go to massage school by govt, so know a bit of massage. I tried Thai massage at diff place before but cannot tahan too hard with all those bending and massively painful method. Li Li's massage is just nice for me. Not too light and not too heavy and all the way for 60 mins. Not like those rubbish TN who turn you over after 10 mins of piano playing and pop the GQ.
Finish and got up to wash off the oil in shower. Feeling absolutely refreshed and gone back to work with more energy.

Name: Li Li
Boobs : maybe B cup
Body : 8/10
Face : 8/10
Massage : 8/10 (good strength and thorough)
Hj : didnt try and too paiseh to ask
Fj : Not offered and didn't ask (sign inside room also say "NO SEX" )
Damage: $35 + $15 tip (since I only got $50 note)
RTF: Definitely going to be my regular massage girl and haunt for relaxing massage
Attitude: Friendly and professional with a bit of GF feel

Highly recommended to bro to go try Li Li.
Went there call upon tis Li Li when saw CMI but already there so tried her since if don't want to HJ thought just for massage. But when pop golden qns and I rejected her straight away face changed as black as charcoal.
Will not RTF for such lousy attitude.
Old 29-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
boobiesaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron View Post
Dong Fang Spider.....sigh.....agree with all bros that the place only go to max of HJ. But really Ex leh and not all the ladies are good in massage. Rather try a place at Upp Changi Road, where there is value for money dude.
Yo bro ,Upp Changi Rd got TN meh? Can PM me the location ,thanks in advance.
Old 30-08-2007, 06:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fliper2006 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

there is 1 new TN shop beside the lottery shop near to katong mall. it just reopened with a different management. all of them are certified massues as what they claim. bros out there, u can try it too.
Old 30-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fliper2006 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Im not sure roxy square is considered part of joo chiat anot. Im not sure whether this link has started too anot, so pls dun cut my points off.

Just to let you bros know there is also another 1 in roxy square 1 level1. newly opened too. handled by 2PRCs.

1 of them look chio. the other 1 onli so so. they provide massage, HJ, BJ, FJ. prices are all standard but u can bargain with them. the so so lady, i asked her to BJ me the other time. it was well done and very shiok. din opt for FJ due to low cash.

the other chio 1 is learning english so maybe some bros out there can teach her while FJ her. tink will get discount.
Old 31-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliper2006 View Post
there is 1 new TN shop beside the lottery shop near to katong mall. it just reopened with a different management. all of them are certified massues as what they claim. bros out there, u can try it too.

Im not sure roxy square is considered part of joo chiat anot. Im not sure whether this link has started too anot, so pls dun cut my points off.

Just to let you bros know there is also another 1 in roxy square 1 level1. newly opened too. handled by 2PRCs.

1 of them look chio. the other 1 onli so so. they provide massage, HJ, BJ, FJ. prices are all standard but u can bargain with them. the so so lady, i asked her to BJ me the other time. it was well done and very shiok. din opt for FJ due to low cash.

the other chio 1 is learning english so maybe some bros out there can teach her while FJ her. tink will get discount.
wow bro, you are true blue joo chiat sniffer, all the massage shop also kenna sniff out by you !

for me, roxy chin chai can consider to be joo chiat oso la, so nearby, if not have to start how many threads
Old 02-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 18
big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeioei View Post
Just been there and had Jenny(Zhen Ni??).

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: B- with big eraser nipple??
HJ: 7.5/10
Damage: $87

Comments: Friendly and allow auto-roaming.
Not bad for a simple release.
Tried zhen ni and my assessment is almost the same as above. Neh-neh a bit soft although she does have nice hard eraser nipples ... the massage was very good and she put in a lot of effort to really massage my back, which was quite sore. HJ was good and she likes to lick my nipples ... and she keeps telling me she was "hen shuang" when i give her erasers a good sucking. no problem to auto-roam but the nicely-trim bush is out of reach
Overall, a nice place and I'll definitely go back to try out the other ladies.
Old 05-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

any bros tried other TN's around joo chiat care to give FR ???

personally i only tried beijing 101 and DF
Old 09-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Samster

big pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to beholdbig pony is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
any bros tried other TN's around joo chiat care to give FR ???

personally i only tried beijing 101 and DF
bro, try "101 ..." at ec road near junction of jc. been there twice already after recommendation by bro left wing. open concept place with the whole room cover by a sheer netting. all prc gers and so far the 2 i've tried gives gd massage. 4 beds side-by-side in a dimly lit room. since its open concept, only hj given ... yeah right beside another bloke ! that increases the excitement for me ... esp for bros who are a bit on the exhibitionist side
they hv mosha service as well.
tried mosha 1st time and she really spend some time to give my crack a good "mo" until i hv to raise my ass in the air! while she was servicing my a.., her other hand was half-jerking me underneath! i was almost on my fours and luckily there was no other bloke in the room ... that was a very erotic session. after turning around, she finished me real slowly as well ... there was no rush job, 100% service to please.
tried ah mei the 2nd time, a bit ba ba but hj skill 9/10 ... gives you the finger tip touching and caresses your didi even better than bj !
u shud try if you're not shy ... even if there are other blokes there, they cover everyone's eyes during the massage. so just don't make your audio too high during the steamy sessions ... hehe.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:17 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big pony View Post
bro, try "101 ..." at ec road near junction of jc. been there twice already after recommendation by bro left wing. open concept place with the whole room cover by a sheer netting. all prc gers and so far the 2 i've tried gives gd massage. 4 beds side-by-side in a dimly lit room. since its open concept, only hj given ... yeah right beside another bloke ! that increases the excitement for me ... esp for bros who are a bit on the exhibitionist side
they hv mosha service as well.
tried mosha 1st time and she really spend some time to give my crack a good "mo" until i hv to raise my ass in the air! while she was servicing my a.., her other hand was half-jerking me underneath! i was almost on my fours and luckily there was no other bloke in the room ... that was a very erotic session. after turning around, she finished me real slowly as well ... there was no rush job, 100% service to please.
tried ah mei the 2nd time, a bit ba ba but hj skill 9/10 ... gives you the finger tip touching and caresses your didi even better than bj !
u shud try if you're not shy ... even if there are other blokes there, they cover everyone's eyes during the massage. so just don't make your audio too high during the steamy sessions ... hehe.
hi bro BP

i am actually a 101 regular earlier this year ! gone there until i gone thru all the working ladies there at least twice each

now not so sure if its still the same ladies anot..sometimes when i eat nearby there during lunch can even spot 1 of them walking around, presumably buying lunch
Old 11-09-2007, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
boobiesaddict deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
hi bro BP

i am actually a 101 regular earlier this year ! gone there until i gone thru all the working ladies there at least twice each

now not so sure if its still the same ladies anot..sometimes when i eat nearby there during lunch can even spot 1 of them walking around, presumably buying lunch
Yo bro ,since u used 2 be a regular there ,can u provide all the WL's names n service rating ,thanks in advance.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Samster (P)

wow crazy stuff,

i only remember there is 1,2,3,4,5 . all MILF and all got long hair

name ?? i remember got 1 xiao li, 1 da li ? also have 1 rarely seen...big sized auntie, she told me shes already married to a Singaporean and living in hdb, her Massage is Damn Good...but looks wise and body wise is 1/10. 1 point cause she got no 6 fingers or 3 eyes

for the rest of the gers, their massage are all v.good, i have notice that they all seem to attend the same basic massage course, because of the way they massage, individual of course different like 1 classroom the students all get different marks for the same exam

there they wear all jeans, and only provide HJ. there is 1 of them who likes to stick her finger in ur arse during HJ

lookswise...all are auntie 1, forget about any chio or what,just expect total auntie. That was 5-6 mths ago....i stop going already so now dunno
Old 12-09-2007, 12:05 AM
Samster

bro,
maybe it was different 5-6 mths back. today, all i can see are young prc gers leh. anyway, when you're free, give it another try loh ... though in day time, its quite exposed coz its next to the main road.
Old 12-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Samster (P)

now all young prc girls ????!?!?!?!? alamak !

ok i will try again when vit M enough, see how their massage compared to last time
Old 15-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by big pony View Post
bro,
maybe it was different 5-6 mths back. today, all i can see are young prc gers leh. anyway, when you're free, give it another try loh ... though in day time, its quite exposed coz its next to the main road.
bro..have u been there recently ? i dunno what is the dmg like nowadays, last time was only $30 for hj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1