The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Swords987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bad experience at Holland

Just wish to share a bad experience at a spa in Holland.
I made an appointment with E** after looking at their Facebook page. When she came out, picture was different from the actual person. Not as pretty as the picture. Since I alr at reached, I lanlan just try.

Was being coax to try their package B, which is $128. Knn more ex than the no MAL massage, hongkan try lah. The massage is really non - existence. Just brush here brush there. When I turn over, the masseuse still keep brushing here and there and didn't really massage well. I tried to chat her up, she just replied all with short sentence. Towards the end of the session, she ask me whether wanna release, price is $50. I agreed and she begin here up down motion. Really like wood like that, touch her also cannot. It was quite painful. Keep asking me to hurry up. In the end I did not get my release as time is up. I got up and changed and wanted to leave and she blocked me from leaving, say I haven't pay her. In the end I'm damn pissed, paid up and leave.

1st and last time for this spa.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 22
88Cherryred deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy88Cherryred deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swords987 View Post
Just wish to share a bad experience at a spa in Holland.
I made an appointment with E** after looking at their Facebook page. When she came out, picture was different from the actual person. Not as pretty as the picture. Since I alr at reached, I lanlan just try.

Was being coax to try their package B, which is $128. Knn more ex than the no MAL massage, hongkan try lah. The massage is really non - existence. Just brush here brush there. When I turn over, the masseuse still keep brushing here and there and didn't really massage well. I tried to chat her up, she just replied all with short sentence. Towards the end of the session, she ask me whether wanna release, price is $50. I agreed and she begin here up down motion. Really like wood like that, touch her also cannot. It was quite painful. Keep asking me to hurry up. In the end I did not get my release as time is up. I got up and changed and wanted to leave and she blocked me from leaving, say I haven't pay her. In the end I'm damn pissed, paid up and leave.

1st and last time for this spa.
Wtf bro you kena conned liao in total you paid $178 for massage and HJ. Better exposed the joint name and address big big here to warn other brothers.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 22
88Cherryred deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy88Cherryred deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bad experience at Holland

If she block you from leaving just call the police since special services is not allowed.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When TS mentioned package B is $128, no need to guess which Spa already. Very obvious its SPA 9 at Blk 41 Holland Drive. Knn I was being forced to take up Package C at $168 last time, fucking ridiculously expensive. The worst of all is the ML still dare to ask me GQ for $50.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LawTiamHock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And one more thing, don't be conned by the Facebook pictures posted by this Spa 9. None of them look close in real life. It's just fake pictures with great editing skills to lure you in and suck your money dry by taking expensive packages.
Old 20-01-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!

Non existence massage for $128. wow the knife so sharp, better avoid this Spa.
Old 20-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 444 / Power: 8
Bengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBengyguy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawTiamHock View Post
And one more thing, don't be conned by the Facebook pictures posted by this Spa 9. None of them look close in real life. It's just fake pictures with great editing skills to lure you in and suck your money dry by taking expensive packages.
WAU... thanks bro. but their fb Photo really look damm chio leh.
Old 20-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lan eh already heard a few bad things about this place tried once never went back.
Old 20-01-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought really at Holland.
I did have bad experience at Amsterdam of Holland.
Old 20-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
I thought really at Holland.
I did have bad experience at Amsterdam of Holland.
did u get robbed by a van of pussies?
Old 20-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
lonelyarine is stuck in moderation for some time to come

it has a branch at serangoon north too

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGSPA View Post
https://www.facebook.com/spa9sg/

You should report to AV
Old 21-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ulrikaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bad place indeed. Was conned at this place before as well. Avoid going there.
Old 23-01-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 21
Celinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCelinewong33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is daylight robbery! We need to stay away from this joint.
Old 23-01-2018, 01:49 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 15
edwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant futureedwardthy has a brilliant future

Any reviews on same branch at SN there? Bros Dun mind sic yr bad exp if any Tks.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
did u get robbed by a van of pussies?
Got ripped off at legal redhouse at Amsterdam.
Charged $50euro for 15min.
When inside the small room, say 50euro only for fuck & she only remove panties.
Bj need to pay another 50euro for the same time interval.
Applied for removing her bra & kiss her breasts.
FUCKING WHORE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1