The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
TwoWrongs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Horrible Service at Eunos Spa

I will probably get zapped for this, but I hope that those who take me seriously, please save your $$ for better services.

Decided to give one of the massuese a try from SGLocal, photos are not even close to the real thing, heavily photoshopped. Massage itself was very weak and even the BJ was less than 10 seconds. Ended up paying $100 for half hour service when I should be getting an hour.

Bros, please avoid this spa (Mods Spa) and spend your hard earned money on a better massuse. Not sure if I should give up the name, Bros please advice.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Horrible Service at Eunos Spa

Masseuse name please...
Old 17-01-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 10
KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!KennyLim is one of the Best!

You can try Nicole or Le Le in the Eunos area. They have a thread somewhere in SBF.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

is it by any chance u referring to this?

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=665994
DM ME WILL YOU

Old 18-01-2018, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
You can try Nicole or Le Le in the Eunos area. They have a thread somewhere in SBF.
nicole tall? Can jg??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1