The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Hidden in Plain Sight - HORNY No Horse Run C Cup MILF

Was doing my intensive but fruitless “expedition” and chanced upon a rather special place.

A few things happened behind the scenes recently which made me ponder and evaluate how I should go about writing my FR and conducting my business. Nevertheless, I will still provide an FR but pardon me for my vagueness.

I stood in front of the place for a good 20 seconds before suspecting something fishy about it. Went in and bingo. That should tell you how concealed it is. Was surprised to find a previous ML I had elsewhere over there. Did not ask for a change because I know she provides consistently fantastic service.

Room: 9/10 squeaky clean and cosy

ML name: to be disclosed
Nationality: PRC

Looks: 7/10 well maintained, won’t reject
Boobs: 8/10 semi enhanced C cups, very nice to squeeze, highlight are the nipples, totally suckable
Figure: 8/10 considerably tall model-like height, slender body build
Complexion: 9/10 snow white smooth

Massage: 7/10 decent
Catbath: 8/10 professionally and sensually done
BBBJ: 9/10 great suction… used water in mouth to suck and blow my dick, a skill rarely seen these days
AR: 9/10 song song gao jurong, another service rarely offered these days
FJ: 9/10 one totally horny milf with overflowing sex drive, performed so well in all positions. Some MLs just go through motions, this one makes love to you.
Attitude: 9/10 no complaints at all, accommodating and chatty
Damage: entrance + $100 - $120 (just nego if too high)

This is a typical milf with average looks, good body, great service type.

Here comes the part which I know is not in line with my character but I have to do it - how to get the place contact. I apologise first to all my good bros out there.

ONLY for exchange with MPs in central area with Malaysians doing FJ. To prevent a situation where you pass me a contact/place and I say “not good enough” (bros who know me will know I have never ever said anything like that), I am listing down discreetly that I am NOT going to share if you exchange with the following places. (Discerning bros will know exactly what I am talking about.):

** *****l **b
******t ***n
B******* **a
****s ******t
R********e **a
****e **a
*a ***a **a
*** O******* **a
**a ** **e ****a
* W******* **a
*******s S****
I* **a
***v* **a
*U **a
M* **a
**n **a

Another small criteria is that the MP should not be a one-woman type of joint.

Please do not spam my inbox with “Please share” without offering me something in exchange. PMs that do not fulfill my criteria will be ignored. If you have another “business proposal”, state it in your PM.

Once again, I am sorry, this is not my usual style of doing things but I can assure you if you need me to keep your contact/place in secret, I will definitely do it. I do not get to where I am today by being shady and untrustworthy.

Thank you!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 07-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Hidden in Plain Sight - HORNY No Horse Run C Cup MILF

bro, can share this location?
thanks!
Old 07-01-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Was doing my intensive but fruitless “expedition” and chanced upon a rather special place.

A few things happened behind the scenes recently which made me ponder and evaluate how I should go about writing my FR and conducting my business. Nevertheless, I will still provide an FR but pardon me for my vagueness.

I stood in front of the place for a good 20 seconds before suspecting something fishy about it. Went in and bingo. That should tell you how concealed it is. Was surprised to find a previous ML I had elsewhere over there. Did not ask for a change because I know she provides consistently fantastic service.

Room: 9/10 squeaky clean and cosy

ML name: to be disclosed
Nationality: PRC

Looks: 7/10 well maintained, won’t reject
Boobs: 8/10 semi enhanced C cups, very nice to squeeze, highlight are the nipples, totally suckable
Figure: 8/10 considerably tall model-like height, slender body build
Complexion: 9/10 snow white smooth

Massage: 7/10 decent
Catbath: 8/10 professionally and sensually done
BBBJ: 9/10 great suction… used water in mouth to suck and blow my dick, a skill rarely seen these days
AR: 9/10 song song gao jurong, another service rarely offered these days
FJ: 9/10 one totally horny milf with overflowing sex drive, performed so well in all positions. Some MLs just go through motions, this one makes love to you.
Attitude: 9/10 no complaints at all, accommodating and chatty
Damage: entrance + $100 - $120 (just nego if too high)

This is a typical milf with average looks, good body, great service type.

Here comes the part which I know is not in line with my character but I have to do it - how to get the place contact. I apologise first to all my good bros out there.

ONLY for exchange with MPs in central area with Malaysians doing FJ. To prevent a situation where you pass me a contact/place and I say “not good enough” (bros who know me will know I have never ever said anything like that), I am listing down discreetly that I am NOT going to share if you exchange with the following places. (Discerning bros will know exactly what I am talking about.):

** *****l **b
******t ***n
B******* **a
****s ******t
R********e **a
****e **a
*a ***a **a
*** O******* **a
**a ** **e ****a
* W******* **a
*******s S****
I* **a
***v* **a
*U **a
M* **a
**n **a

Another small criteria is that the MP should not be a one-woman type of joint.

Please do not spam my inbox with “Please share” without offering me something in exchange. PMs that do not fulfill my criteria will be ignored. If you have another “business proposal”, state it in your PM.

Once again, I am sorry, this is not my usual style of doing things but I can assure you if you need me to keep your contact/place in secret, I will definitely do it. I do not get to where I am today by being shady and untrustworthy.

Thank you!
Kudos to Bro Halogen for sharing again!
Old 08-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro can share ctc and location.thanks
Old 08-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump thread for halogen! Kekekeke!!
Old 08-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -832 / Power: 0
SEXHUBVIP SEXHUBVIP SEXHUBVIP SEXHUBVIP SEXHUBVIP SEXHUBVIP SEXHUBVIP

Old 08-01-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Bump my own thread up.

Received a few PMs. All offered places within the list.

Seems like my criteria for exchange is so difficult that only 1 bro in the entire forum can fulfill hahahaha!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 08-01-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

It’s been a while since I’ve had FJ with a Malaysian.

Unfortunately, I am not discerning enough and cannot understand your codes!

Happy chionging!
Old 08-01-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Support bro halogen thread. 🤘
Old 08-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sexxster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share ctc thanks
Old 08-01-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 7
Mrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrdudutz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah bro!! nice FR.. really want to exchange contact with you.. but i have none of the good ones to exchange with you.. nevertheless, keep it up
Old 09-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Bump up my own thread.

Received a few PMs. No one is able to match my sharing criteria.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 09-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1623 / Power: 10
AmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant futureAmyLove has a brilliant future

Old 09-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Bumping up my own thread.

Once again, I do offer my sincere apologies if my strict criteria actually pissed off some bros here.

For those bros who received my past contacts before, you know this is NOT my style of doing exchange and business. I am "forced" do something like this because I have exhausted most of my channels to look for something.

For bros who have upped my points, my heartfelt thank you.
For bros who have zapped me, my most sincere sorry.

I have received quite a bit of PMs. Unfortunately, some did not provide any exchange (likely because my criteria is too strict) while some offered something in exchange (which is sadly, one of the MPs in my list).

Once again, if you have something which you think fulfills my criteria, please drop me a PM.

For others, pardon my way of doing things this time.

Thank you.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 09-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 21
anlitehi is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranlitehi is a Helpful and Caring Samsteranlitehi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice Sharing bro! Good one!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1