The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 8
honkytonk82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhonkytonk82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Good written post.

Nowadays those “classy” spas with Malaysians are rare.

Missed the one at Cxxxxxe terribly after it was raided. Nothing else comes close after that. 🙁
Old 21-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 16
c135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Very well written and very useful TS. Thanks! Do you have any joints witb good malaysians to recommend?
Old 21-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Very very well written TS.. now to think of it. I really miss the old massage joints. Like the place whereby the one and only bus can reach to the location. And after the massage, you can have your bbq steamboat nearby!!
Old 21-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great post TS. As mentioned good summary on the landscape now so that chiongsters old and new know what to expect. I sometimes like to try my luck but always keep in mind the market rates and other market practices so as not to spoil it. this thread serves as a good reminder
Old 21-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblechunks View Post
Great tips and thanks for the effort to list it all down!
No problem bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoroar View Post
Very useful advice. Thank you
Glad you find useful

Quote:
Originally Posted by honkytonk82 View Post
Good written post.

Nowadays those “classy” spas with Malaysians are rare.

Missed the one at Cxxxxxe terribly after it was raided. Nothing else comes close after that. 🙁
Yes bro. Classy spas with Malaysians are rare now. Only a few left standing and those generally have older MLs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c135 View Post
Very well written and very useful TS. Thanks! Do you have any joints witb good malaysians to recommend?
That is a good question. I myself is actively searching for a particular joint. Have done an extensive research but all efforts proved futile at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
Very very well written TS.. now to think of it. I really miss the old massage joints. Like the place whereby the one and only bus can reach to the location. And after the massage, you can have your bbq steamboat nearby!!
Haha bro, I think I know which one you meant. Now become Gardens by the bay I think. Those were the days man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
Great post TS. As mentioned good summary on the landscape now so that chiongsters old and new know what to expect. I sometimes like to try my luck but always keep in mind the market rates and other market practices so as not to spoil it. this thread serves as a good reminder
Ok bro. Good luck.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 21-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Banecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow Bro thanks for the tips and knowledge!!!
Very useful for a newbie like me!!!
Old 22-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 10
peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!peksync is one of the Best!

I haven't posted in a while as I notice things are kinda getting worse in the forum and the spirit of sharing hasn't been the same as I joined in early 2015. But having chanced upon this great post by TS I have to respond to show my support!

Many thanks to bro halogen019 for the great effort and work in penning this - indeed the recent clampdown seems to be the most sustained and publicized in recent memory...we shall see how things develop.

Small $ notes: Can't emphasize this enough. Not just $10 but $5 notes too, e.g. places with $45 entrance or if you want to tip for good teasing ($10/15/20). But of course if you want to tip them more voluntarily instead of being 'volunteered' by them then YMMV. This cuts both ways actually - it might be even better should a money-faced ML show her true self right away then you decide whether it's worth.

Shower: Do check that the heater works/ is switched on. A good way is to turn the tap and let it run while you take off your clothes.

Massage: Some MLs can do acupoint massage well which doesn't require oil. Usually they won't use oil right away but will do some pressing and kneading for a start so if you think they know what they are doing then you can request not to use oil. I prefer MLs who can massage well so I'm quite particular on this.

Roaming: Some MLs may stand in a position where your hands would brush against their calves. That might or might not be deliberate but you could always test water :P

ATM/ credit card statement: Bros can consider using a discreet dedicated card for this with only e-statements (no paper statements) to avoid detection. It's handy to pay the entrance fee by card if you happen to have just enough cash for a chance special yet couldn't withdraw cash in time. Purists will insist on using cash only for everything but of course ATM cash withdrawals still appear on the statement.

OK that's all for now - will add on if I think of anything else.

Thanks bro halogen019 again!

YMMV,
peksync
「若人欲了知,三世一切佛,應觀法界性,一切唯心造。」
Old 22-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banecat View Post
Wow Bro thanks for the tips and knowledge!!!
Very useful for a newbie like me!!!
You are welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
I haven't posted in a while as I notice things are kinda getting worse in the forum and the spirit of sharing hasn't been the same as I joined in early 2015. But having chanced upon this great post by TS I have to respond to show my support!

Many thanks to bro halogen019 for the great effort and work in penning this - indeed the recent clampdown seems to be the most sustained and publicized in recent memory...we shall see how things develop.

Small $ notes: Can't emphasize this enough. Not just $10 but $5 notes too, e.g. places with $45 entrance or if you want to tip for good teasing ($10/15/20). But of course if you want to tip them more voluntarily instead of being 'volunteered' by them then YMMV. This cuts both ways actually - it might be even better should a money-faced ML show her true self right away then you decide whether it's worth.

Shower: Do check that the heater works/ is switched on. A good way is to turn the tap and let it run while you take off your clothes.

Massage: Some MLs can do acupoint massage well which doesn't require oil. Usually they won't use oil right away but will do some pressing and kneading for a start so if you think they know what they are doing then you can request not to use oil. I prefer MLs who can massage well so I'm quite particular on this.

Roaming: Some MLs may stand in a position where your hands would brush against their calves. That might or might not be deliberate but you could always test water :P

ATM/ credit card statement: Bros can consider using a discreet dedicated card for this with only e-statements (no paper statements) to avoid detection. It's handy to pay the entrance fee by card if you happen to have just enough cash for a chance special yet couldn't withdraw cash in time. Purists will insist on using cash only for everything but of course ATM cash withdrawals still appear on the statement.

OK that's all for now - will add on if I think of anything else.

Thanks bro halogen019 again!

YMMV,
peksync
Thanks too bro peksync! Good additional tips!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 22-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 12
xpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxpbum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great sharing! Thanks bro!
Although I do try to prepare the S$10s, so far my experience is they would return the change.
I do not go around to new places. Usually back to the regular place.
If found someone I like and the feeling is quite mutual, I would go back to have a better experience.
Old 23-12-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 23
cock21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
Oh yes, Dragon and Executive Spa at Marina South!! Super fond memories!
Old 23-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpbum View Post
Great sharing! Thanks bro!
Although I do try to prepare the S$10s, so far my experience is they would return the change.
I do not go around to new places. Usually back to the regular place.
If found someone I like and the feeling is quite mutual, I would go back to have a better experience.
There are occasions where the counter does not return the change, e.g.: entrance fee is $40 and you pass them $50. I have learnt that if they have to return you some money for entrance fee, just make sure you get from them on the spot because usually those with intention to cheat will say "come, I bring you to your room first" after collecting $50 from you.

I go around exploring new places, therefore I have to be more cautious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock21 View Post
Not forgetting many central ones like bugis HC, eminent HC, balmoral basement haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 23-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cock21 View Post
Is the biggest hc during that time...Still remember those staff used walkie talkie to communicate with recep... free snack and beverages.... where to find now....
Old 23-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

One related topic is the forum.

I am here since the beginning and those days if I want to go to a HC, I just come and easily get the info I need.

Now it is very difficult.

Partly we are not revealing the place (which is smart) and partly because now this forum is also too commercialized and paid advertising in this section does ruined things.

I am semi retired and seldom cheong these days.

But when I want to go for the occasional massage with HJ, hard to find a good one. Very difficult to find info here too.

I only know about Le spa which is quite expensive.

I recently notice 23spa and Ispa but no info on it at all here.

Ispa openly advertise "sensual" massage on their facebook but I think it is a scam though I never tried before.

I use to really enjoy BIG HC with food and TV area but almost all gone.

Hot Spa at Roxy Square is one of the few still around but no special.

Recently I saw a NEW paper advertisement about a HC at North Bridge Road which claim they have HOT and Cold pool. Forgotten the name.

Another funny info -

I actually went to Yunomori Onsen & Spa for the hot bath and it was super hot. U are suppose to go fully nude.

HC allow u to wear shorts. Not here.

Did not try to overprice massage BUT I notice a lot of young SYT (local girls) at the cafe and common rest area. They are customers but the thought of all of them just fully nude from the hot bath ...

I think it is a paradise for Gays and Lesbians (nothing against them but...they really can feast with their eyes)
Old 24-12-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
One related topic is the forum.

I am here since the beginning and those days if I want to go to a HC, I just come and easily get the info I need.

Now it is very difficult.

Partly we are not revealing the place (which is smart) and partly because now this forum is also too commercialized and paid advertising in this section does ruined things.

I am semi retired and seldom cheong these days.

But when I want to go for the occasional massage with HJ, hard to find a good one. Very difficult to find info here too.

I only know about Le spa which is quite expensive.

I recently notice 23spa and Ispa but no info on it at all here.

Ispa openly advertise "sensual" massage on their facebook but I think it is a scam though I never tried before.

I use to really enjoy BIG HC with food and TV area but almost all gone.

Hot Spa at Roxy Square is one of the few still around but no special.

Recently I saw a NEW paper advertisement about a HC at North Bridge Road which claim they have HOT and Cold pool. Forgotten the name.

Another funny info -

I actually went to Yunomori Onsen & Spa for the hot bath and it was super hot. U are suppose to go fully nude.

HC allow u to wear shorts. Not here.

Did not try to overprice massage BUT I notice a lot of young SYT (local girls) at the cafe and common rest area. They are customers but the thought of all of them just fully nude from the hot bath ...

I think it is a paradise for Gays and Lesbians (nothing against them but...they really can feast with their eyes)
Hello very senior bro

Thanks for posting in this thread, we have much to learn from you.

Yes, last time was easy to get info. There was even a directory listing of HCs publicly available. HCs' names are the titles of threads and girls' names don't even come with asterisks. Such info now is almost non-existent. I do have a very comprehensive list/created map (probably the most complete one currently available) for central and CBD joints, close to 100 of them compile through my extreme, close to the point of insane, efforts. However, I am only exchanging the info this time round for a very particular piece of info which I am unable to find and no one seems to be willing to share with me or have any sort of intel on. But if you know what I am looking for, drop me a PM and I will be happy to share with you.

Agree on the commercialisation parts. There are pros and cons. The pros is that we are able to see how the girls look like before we decide to try. There are arguably more girls but significantly less variety in terms of nationality. Cons would be many of the girls are usually on social visit passes, thereby increasing the risks of their joints getting raided.

On I Spa, the sensual massage is basically massage done in a sensual way haha... more like teasing all the way. So if you don't like hard massage, just very soft and sexy type, can try sensual massage.

There are still a few standing ones with very small TV lounge. These are the last remaining big ones. Unfortunately, they do not have fresh blood in their joints but you can find Malaysians in there easily. It is one of their last safe haven. But this type of food and TV concept is getting less popular, according to an ML I spoke to because more bros want to quickly get the deed over and done with. Staying for prolong periods in the joints is increasing your chances of encountering AV.

Hmm, north bridge road HC with hot and cold pool? From my limited knowledge, I think there is only 1 spa along either side of that road that is big enough to hold hot and cold pool. However, I cannot confirm if the spa is still in operation (hint: on 5th level of a building)

The Japanese spa I have not tried, so cannot comment on haha but nice observation!

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 24-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Great thread, great sharing among mature sammyboy bros and great nostalgia. Kudos to bro Halogen019 for starting this thread. Cheers.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1