The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 13
aquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraquaregia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Other than joo chiat

Anyone knows were are the usual viet dens? Find their service better than PRC
Old 22-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquaregia View Post
Other than joo chiat

Anyone knows were are the usual viet dens? Find their service better than PRC
You may wish to explore the area along serangoon road just before the the balestier road and lavender road cross junction. There is a small viet concentration there.

While exploring, I bumped into a former fortune centre level 4 viet girl whose shop is just beside the car park entrance.

Her service is average but she tries hard to please.

Her looks are average, mouth quite big and she seems to have aged quite a bit when I bumped into her.

Now the good stuff: really damn succulent natural C cups. She is also very slender with model-like legs which never seem to end.

There are pockets of viet MPs around. I have collected enough MP database to know exactly which joints are viet/PRC/has malaysians.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 11
zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Since no one write about raids I will then...

First during raid as customer always wear the shorts or underwear and cover up with the towel and pretend to be massaging you won’t want the therapist that is massaging you to be tio or get into trouble with AV.

Always say the therapist is massaging you unless you really get caught in the act then better admit if not do a helping hand to help the girl Mai sabotage people when no proof against the girl you go admit it... people come sg also earn a living.. have some good heart Mai anyhow sabo

Normally as customer, av will not do anything to us unless you Super guai lan with them and challenge them! If not normally they will just ask you if the girl got offer you special, if she is massaging or the name of your therapist which girl. Av will not try to make us customer trouble one but might threaten us to cooperate but most of the time nothing will happen to us. But please if you do vice stuff outside one and you try to guai lan with them you better hope they do not spot check your phone or what I had seen customer taken away and handcuff before.

90% or raid we customer will be fine unless they caught the girls provide special or what then it’s going to drag a Long time. Either we can refund the massage money or wait for the raid to end.

My advice for now Chionging is avoid joints with fj as Av seem to be raiding those joints that provide fj and they know which joint have and which joint do not have... all along they just simply close one eye to let people earn a living but some black sheep cause the news to be too hot that they have no choice but to do their job to show to taxpayer they are working
I recently got "caught" in a "raid" (the ML claimed that the police is just verifying the licence). So I thought of contributing.

What Bro MontBlanc said is true. I was lucky that the police came in quite early of my session and the ML was really massaging only (if they came in 30 mins later, I would be caught red-handed in a middle of a bonk). She was working on my shoulders when the officer barged in, so I could legitimately claimed that I am really enjoying my massage.

Be relax but I think most importantly obedient. One thing to add. The officer requested to see my phone and wanted to see my Wechat. I was lucky that I normally chiong with another phone so I showed him my normal phone. Lesson I learn is to delete all suggestive messages from your phone and Wechat.

The police let me go and collect my refund within 10 mins.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

zhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzhanyou is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
You may wish to explore the area along serangoon road just before the the balestier road and lavender road cross junction. There is a small viet concentration there.

While exploring, I bumped into a former fortune centre level 4 viet girl whose shop is just beside the car park entrance.

Her looks are average, mouth quite big and she seems to have aged quite a bit when I bumped into her.

Now the good stuff: really damn succulent natural C cups. She is also very slender with model-like legs which never seem to end.

There are pockets of viet MPs around. I have collected enough MP database to know exactly which joints are viet/PRC/has malaysians.
Agreed with Bro Halogen. I managed to get to know one hot Viet there who became my FB. But one thing to note, I think the wind there quite strong. I heard that police trying to close down all the licensed joints in the area once their current licence expires.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanyou View Post
I recently got "caught" in a "raid" (the ML claimed that the police is just verifying the licence). So I thought of contributing.

What Bro MontBlanc said is true. I was lucky that the police came in quite early of my session and the ML was really massaging only (if they came in 30 mins later, I would be caught red-handed in a middle of a bonk). She was working on my shoulders when the officer barged in, so I could legitimately claimed that I am really enjoying my massage.

Be relax but I think most importantly obedient. One thing to add. The officer requested to see my phone and wanted to see my Wechat. I was lucky that I normally chiong with another phone so I showed him my normal phone. Lesson I learn is to delete all suggestive messages from your phone and Wechat.

The police let me go and collect my refund within 10 mins.
Does police have the legal right to demand seeing the contents of our phone?
Old 23-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrarompa View Post
Does police have the legal right to demand seeing the contents of our phone?
Hahaha. They may not. But I wasn't wearing shorts and I provided fake particulars at the counter. So I figure that they could make an issue with me if they want to.

To be frank, my balls shrank went they barged me and I don't want to try challenging them. In any case, the officer was quite polite and ask if he could see my phone. So I said yes and even showed them where to find my wechat.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
jasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasonbourn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember lily from Fortune Centre. I wonder where is she now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post

Old 25-01-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonbourn View Post
I remember lily from Fortune Centre. I wonder where is she now.
Most of the viets from Fortune have moved to OT. My ex fav, Tina went there and started vegetable chopping biz so I stopped visiting
Old 25-01-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 7
arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!arbuthen is one of the Best!

read whole thread haha
very good guide by ts
lot of useful info
tyvm ts!
Old 28-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for the inputs again. Bump up useful thread (hopefully).

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 31-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Useful info worth bumping up?

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Old 31-01-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackybt is Cool - loads of Potential

kudos to bro halogen for his info! Fellow bros should learn to share and care.
Old 31-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Appreciate your efforts bro
Old 31-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ahboi88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks halogen bro! Really helps alot for newbie. But i just realise that some bro mention do not chiong MP with fj. Why ah?
Old 31-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sharkskinman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice work mate!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1