The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking whole street of Gem found in Hatyai

hi all,

The moment I registered with this website I dream of to be a legendary master sifu cheongster like everyone here. Hence I have embarked on journey to cheong since. Few days ago, I went to Hatyai because the transport to Hatyai is cheaper than Bangkok.

However when I arrived at Hatyai, just like everyone here said. It changed tremendously. No prostitute brothel like Geylang can be found there. No pubs or clubs are opened with lots of prositute for me to pick and cheong whole night. I was instantly so disappointed because my lil brother did not go Hatyai to lim teh jiak roti. I went there to register myself in my diary for cheong experience in Hatyai.

There are only few girls in Grand pink. Literally nothing in Lee Garden. No chicks standing anywhere on the streets. There are alot of policeman and armies to prevent terrorist attack thats it.

Being disappointed I then stupidly spent all my monies on food and buy souveniors for friends. Little did I realized that have done the STUPIDEST THING IN MY LIFE!!! BECAUSE the night before I go home. I FOUND A GEM!!! ONE WHOLE STREET OF BROTHELS FULL OF YOUNG PRETTY CHIO HOT Chicken waiting for my lil brother to punish!!!! My throat is thirsty not of cha-yen but pussy juice. My lil brother is hungry to ram some wet cave but there is only one problem. one big problem, I have spent all my monies else where.

ANyway, I found this street on my way going back to my hotel. It is somewhere nearby an ESSO petrol station. The street's name is called Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2. It is more like an alley, an alley with a dead end. There are at least 10 brothels joint inside like Geyland style. Each joint got at least 5 girls and many of them are smokey hot, young, chio. you can easily find SYT here.

Now how I found this alley is like that. I went to 7-eleven to buy water. On my way home, I saw 2 girls riding motorcycle out from one alley. They are wearing normal clothes but they have fair skin, chiobu face and looks very pleasant and nice. You know my man instinct ask me to chase them and pay them for a 3-P. but they are riding out of that alley. My man instinct again told me that there are something similar to that 2 chiobu. Then I go over and found this whole street of gem. Passed the 1st joint only, My lil brother instantly becomes a big brother wanting to ram 4 out of 5 caves there. SO I walked the entire street, the mama and other persons in charge keep jio me go in. Some quoted me 2000 bath ON. Sad that I got 200 bath left and need them for tomorrow breakfast. So I left that place broken hearted and went back 2nd day morning to take some pictures so to deliver this very important information to SBF here.

THe name of the street is called Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2. It is better for bros to check it out using google map first.

THis is how the alley looks like in day time.

One of the joint in daytime.

so I hope with the above info, all bros and master sifu here can have a happy time in hatyai!
Old 21-06-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Hitman4896 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: whole street of Gem found in Hatyai

Which hotel you staying? Seem like you are nearer to the chicken den than the city itself
Old 29-06-2017, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman4896 View Post
Which hotel you staying? Seem like you are nearer to the chicken den than the city itself
I was staying at dorm bunk bed called The Aree Hat Yai. is around 8-10 minutes walk from Lee Plaza.
Old 29-06-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
I was staying at dorm bunk bed called The Aree Hat Yai. is around 8-10 minutes walk from Lee Plaza.
Almost every cheongsters would go to See Kim Yong, Chaniwate areas for farming. What U mentioned was correct in that there is another farm area, which is not new, was about 15 years came up. Most tuk tuk and bell boys would get the ladies for u from that place.
Old 18-07-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, bro Yokosi , you are absolutely right.

That area is not new. It has been there for decades. That funny little area is alive only at night. It caters more to the locals ... than to the outsiders, but what's wrong if you want to indulge. It caters occasionally for short games and is sure expensive.

As you say , it is the bell boys and the tuktuks last recommendations ' lists. It is near the Esso station , near the old restaurant 59, near Diana Club.

The branch UOB Kian Hian stockbrokers is just placed infront of the entrance. 8 pm local time when and where business starts.
Old 18-07-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro. 2000 Baht is for long time or short time?
Old 18-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As an outsider, I found this discussion rather interesting.

The norm in Hatyai, at least in the old days, is booking the girl companionship till 8 am the next day, regardless if the booking is in late morning, afternoon or evening. So it is virtually long time LT only, there is no ST.
Feel free for other bros to correct me, if I am wrong.

Pricing in Hatyai was 1500-2000 B even over a decade ago. That was what I paid in my trip to Hatyai back then.

So I am surprised of 2000 B for overnight booking nowadays.
Old 19-07-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

The norm in Hatyai, at least in the old days, is booking the girl companionship till 8 am the next day, regardless if the booking is in late morning, afternoon or evening. So it is virtually long time LT only, there is no ST.

Pricing in Hatyai was 1500-2000 B even over a decade ago. That was what I paid in my trip to Hatyai back then.

2000 THB for LT is ok if the shops open in the evenings. But maybe, older ladies there for that sum of THB.In Danok, 350 to 450 RM for LT and 150 RM onwards for ST. Sungai Golok, 250 to 300 RM for LT and 120 for ST. Pekan Siam is the same rates as Sungai Golok.
Old 23-07-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
creamz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post

I went to Hatyai last year. A tut tut brought to a place for LT but there is not much choice, not really pretty or syt and I paid 2500 baht for it. I also book in the morning the following day as I reached around noon. Overall I am still pleased.

I won't even think of ST here cause that will defeat the purpose of traveling over. But I will definitely check this place the next time I go as long as it is long time below 3500Baht.
Old 24-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 7
Koibitosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice find. I would not venture alone myself there. kudos to TS
Old 08-10-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xguy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting note above... would senior bros confirm it is safe to plan a trip here alone? Also please point me if there is a thread already on recommended weekend getaway itinerary for maximising cheonging with Hatyai SYTs? if not pls help share some pointers here for a Hatyai virgin! :-) TIA
Old 09-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xguy2 View Post
Interesting note above... would senior bros confirm it is safe to plan a trip here alone? Also please point me if there is a thread already on recommended weekend getaway itinerary for maximising cheonging with Hatyai SYTs? if not pls help share some pointers here for a Hatyai virgin! :-) TIA
Read the existing hatyai thread.. all the info is there on accom, food, karaokes.. hatyai pretty quiet now for cheonging, but u gotta try it to know.. sanuk mak!
Old 10-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
wee200 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
hi all,

The moment I registered with this website I dream of to be a legendary master sifu cheongster like everyone here. Hence I have embarked on journey to cheong since. Few days ago, I went to Hatyai because the transport to Hatyai is cheaper than Bangkok.

However when I arrived at Hatyai, just like everyone here said. It changed tremendously. No prostitute brothel like Geylang can be found there. No pubs or clubs are opened with lots of prositute for me to pick and cheong whole night. I was instantly so disappointed because my lil brother did not go Hatyai to lim teh jiak roti. I went there to register myself in my diary for cheong experience in Hatyai.

There are only few girls in Grand pink. Literally nothing in Lee Garden. No chicks standing anywhere on the streets. There are alot of policeman and armies to prevent terrorist attack thats it.

Being disappointed I then stupidly spent all my monies on food and buy souveniors for friends. Little did I realized that have done the STUPIDEST THING IN MY LIFE!!! BECAUSE the night before I go home. I FOUND A GEM!!! ONE WHOLE STREET OF BROTHELS FULL OF YOUNG PRETTY CHIO HOT Chicken waiting for my lil brother to punish!!!! My throat is thirsty not of cha-yen but pussy juice. My lil brother is hungry to ram some wet cave but there is only one problem. one big problem, I have spent all my monies else where.

ANyway, I found this street on my way going back to my hotel. It is somewhere nearby an ESSO petrol station. The street's name is called Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2. It is more like an alley, an alley with a dead end. There are at least 10 brothels joint inside like Geyland style. Each joint got at least 5 girls and many of them are smokey hot, young, chio. you can easily find SYT here.

Now how I found this alley is like that. I went to 7-eleven to buy water. On my way home, I saw 2 girls riding motorcycle out from one alley. They are wearing normal clothes but they have fair skin, chiobu face and looks very pleasant and nice. You know my man instinct ask me to chase them and pay them for a 3-P. but they are riding out of that alley. My man instinct again told me that there are something similar to that 2 chiobu. Then I go over and found this whole street of gem. Passed the 1st joint only, My lil brother instantly becomes a big brother wanting to ram 4 out of 5 caves there. SO I walked the entire street, the mama and other persons in charge keep jio me go in. Some quoted me 2000 bath ON. Sad that I got 200 bath left and need them for tomorrow breakfast. So I left that place broken hearted and went back 2nd day morning to take some pictures so to deliver this very important information to SBF here.

THe name of the street is called Thanon Nipatuthit 1 sol 2. It is better for bros to check it out using google map first.

THis is how the alley looks like in day time.

One of the joint in daytime.

so I hope with the above info, all bros and master sifu here can have a happy time in hatyai!
thanks...............
Old 01-01-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumb up ! Thanks for the info bro
Old 26-02-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for this info.

May I know what time the farms start their operation hours?

I want to be early so that I can get the best looking girls for me and my friends before they are being snapped by other cheongsters.

Thank You
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1