The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Riezboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Bros issit a trap if the ML pays for food,cab, and i just paid for hotel(didn't pay for fj).The only thing that annoys me is she keep calling me.Even my gf not this clingy. I want out but she knows too much.any tips?
Old 29-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

stupid thread
Old 29-01-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
What's the point of testing her, when I am still having fun in any case, i don't intend to carry on a long term relationship with her. It is pure lust and it's been fantastic. I can cum in mouth, cum in pussy and even cum in ass... best experience so far... BTW, we got ourselves tested before doing raw....

She fulfilled my fantasy of bonking everywhere with a 21 yr old SYT....in the car, toilet, cinema, mt faber, adventure cove, couple spa room, jacuzzi,.....

Now i have a big problem....she's coming back next week, and wants to visit my parents for CNY.... I won't be so stupid, but don't know how to reject while still making her happy....
Well done. TS should do this - jio her out and fulfill all bonking fantasy.
Old 29-01-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Pay and forget...that is the best
Old 29-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

This kind dangerous bro. Stay clear. If me I block the number already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riezboy View Post
Bros issit a trap if the ML pays for food,cab, and i just paid for hotel(didn't pay for fj).The only thing that annoys me is she keep calling me.Even my gf not this clingy. I want out but she knows too much.any tips?
Old 29-01-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

my advice to all the bros here: "don't confuse lust and love"...

i thought this is common sense, but i guess some people need to be told this

anyway, i RARELY give out my numbers to ML... those professional ones will not ask your number and will only give you theirs... some will ask for your number just to make sure that when you call they know its recurring customer...

i got kena a few times those ML i give out number then keep WA or calling... straight away BLOCK... all phone can do that nowadays very easy...

another thing to do is always have a secret phone with pre-paid SIM card... 50 dollar nowadays can buy phone dy... and hide good good from your wife or girlfriend LOL
Old 30-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 9
John0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohn0721 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
They only want to turn your money into her money Chinese say 婊子无情,戏子无义
Old 30-01-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7h3h3r371c View Post
my advice to all the bros here: "don't confuse lust and love"...

i thought this is common sense, but i guess some people need to be told this

anyway, i RARELY give out my numbers to ML... those professional ones will not ask your number and will only give you theirs... some will ask for your number just to make sure that when you call they know its recurring customer...

i got kena a few times those ML i give out number then keep WA or calling... straight away BLOCK... all phone can do that nowadays very easy...

another thing to do is always have a secret phone with pre-paid SIM card... 50 dollar nowadays can buy phone dy... and hide good good from your wife or girlfriend LOL
thats the right.way. But some cockster doesnt understand this. They attempt to play the KC trap. Their ego makes them feel that they can control the game. in the end, they lost and affecting their work and life.

I always believe if u know how to play the kc trap then u must also know to end the kc trap as well. There are so many cases that Bros end up here battered and looking for advice to exit. By then it is too late, nobody can help you. Only u can save urself.
Duno why such things happen over and over again after so many such cases
Old 30-01-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So many FL to enjoy don't get tied down to one pussy.

Ditto for her too i.e. for the FL it is also wah so many Roberts to chop in sinkie land. Happy New Year
Old 30-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
So many FL to enjoy don't get tied down to one pussy.

Ditto for her too i.e. for the FL it is also wah so many Roberts to chop in sinkie land. Happy New Year
Its a disgrace to spore men that we are branded as Robert Tao.
Thai, viet, prc thinks we are gullible and easy to cheat. i love to bonk them real hard to let them know what is a real man. Dun easily believe what they say. They are just full of shit in their mouth. To me i just agree what they say and act as if like i believe what they say is real...they will in return give u wonderful sex to make u feel like a king. just enjoy and keep bonking until a next better target.
Old 31-01-2017, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

valentines day coming

anyone buying flowers for their fav WL?
Old 01-02-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
valentines day coming

anyone buying flowers for their fav WL?
forget it la. you buy for them, they would receive others. what so special about you. Sick of this. WL/ FL/ ML wasting your time. Please, do not be real to their. They are only interested in your dollar sign. have money have honey.
Old 01-02-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
forget it la. you buy for them, they would receive others. what so special about you. Sick of this. WL/ FL/ ML wasting your time. Please, do not be real to their. They are only interested in your dollar sign. have money have honey.
duno why the fuck bros want to buy flower to ML/FL/WL. For goodness sake u go there is to enjoy sex and make urself satisfied not go there n sian char bor
Old 01-02-2017, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Taking it from a man who has experience such instances, such relationship doesnt act joy to ur life.Got to know this lady through massage and eventually became close.It was sweet at first.We make out at hotels,in the car etc.It affected my family life as i spent more time with her and less with my children.I have to compensate her so that sometime she didnt have to work.I am glad that i woke up from this and our relationship ended.It is through this that i realised what a fool i was.They are more concern about their affairs rather than yours.Never get into a longer term relationship.I am so much happier now with my kids.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Onebadmove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most important, these ladies are not loyal to their boyfirends.They are money motivated and will do things behind their backs.I got to know this massage lady who has a long time boyfriend.Still cheats behind his back.Offer her good money and u can get anything done!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1