The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
JB MP recommendation

Hi guys, i need recommendation, i will be in JB for today and tomorrow, i am looking for legit massage provided by pretty masseur, i know there are couple of spas in Jb like Bangkok Spa, Thai Imperial, Soul Asia, Kaki kaki, Spa Manja, etc. But i not sure which one to go...
I dont mind massage with no extra, just want to have a eye candy during massage session, can any experts recommend me please? Thanks! Wish everyone huat ahhh
Old 05-04-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 20
Ookami is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOokami is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: JB MP recommendation

Seconding this thread. Hopefully some bro(s) who've done some recce can say something.
Old 06-04-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB MP recommendation

Same here bro, clearing leave and am heading next week. Any recommendations will be appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1