The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Carrot chopper, piano massage and bad attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Should condemn this
Agree....

Support w 8pts
Old 10-01-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

The primary reason such places continue to exist because there are brothers paying.
Old 10-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uose View Post
Went in there with a colleague 2 days back. Standard damage of $50 per hour massage which we agree. After my shower, the PRC (think in her early 30s, but look very hagged) just did piano massage. not even a proper massage and seems to be in a hurry. So I wasn't too happy. But after only about 30 mins, she immediately pop the GQ and ask if I wanted full course (sex n bj) for $200!
Your experience not as bad as mine: One joint at Sultan Plaza ground floor don't even offer full course, just BM+HJ done fully naked and quoted me $200!! WTF!!!
Old 10-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
All Brothers need to boycott them a or 2 months.

They felt pinch in their business especially CNY coming.
That is why I am thinking of starting a thread . Since there is a thread for bad bonk . Why not a thread for bad massage attitude and high prices ? I am seeing more and more negative feedback from bros being overcharged . And maybe the AV can go raid those places .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 10-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
The primary reason such places continue to exist because there are brothers paying.
These only a miniority bro . The rest of us are normal hardworking people . Money is getting harder and harder to earn. As long as we know what to pay we won't be become another carrot head.

Old 10-01-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
thanks, upped you back +63
Much appreciate bro.

Old 10-01-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HornyRat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
That is why I am thinking of starting a thread . Since there is a thread for bad bonk . Why not a thread for bad massage attitude and high prices ? I am seeing more and more negative feedback from bros being overcharged . And maybe the AV can go raid those places .
Good idea, support this plan.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Your experience not as bad as mine: One joint at Sultan Plaza ground floor don't even offer full course, just BM+HJ done fully naked and quoted me $200!! WTF!!!
That is really too much... Might as well go GL to bonk for $150.... cheaper and with full service! And without the fear of getting raided!
Old 11-01-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 14
silverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud ofsilverstrike has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
They really think so easy to get money from us ?
Old 11-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

The main reason why some people pay for these nonsense is when they are unwitting patrons with very limited or no exposure previously to the spa scene or knowledge from forums.

They either don't know the real rates, too shy to bargain or too horny to reject.
If not most of us won't be paying for an attitude problem milf with sky high rates.
Of course there are exceptions when pretty syt got their own well off supporters.

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)
Chanel (God's Mouth)
Maggie
XKE (D SYT)
ZiQi
Crystal
Nicole (F Cup)
Yuki (SG)
Old 12-01-2016, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken79 View Post
The main reason why some people pay for these nonsense is when they are unwitting patrons with very limited or no exposure previously to the spa scene or knowledge from forums.

They either don't know the real rates, too shy to bargain or too horny to reject.
If not most of us won't be paying for an attitude problem milf with sky high rates.
Of course there are exceptions when pretty syt got their own well off supporters.
Then all I can say is sorry to these people who don't know enough and never surf SBF . Guess they will learn the hard way and realise they had been become a carrot head . But hopefully if more bros can come forward and share which joints overcharge and give bad service and attitude then we can be more careful with our hard earned money .

Old 12-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
suckanegg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks for the info and support !!!!!!
Old 12-01-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
china gals keep coming here,to do tis type of businese.
Old 12-01-2016, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regaine View Post
Then all I can say is sorry to these people who don't know enough and never surf SBF . Guess they will learn the hard way and realise they had been become a carrot head . But hopefully if more bros can come forward and share which joints overcharge and give bad service and attitude then we can be more careful with our hard earned money .
As long they never surf SBF, they must have been a carrot head all along and still think what they paid is market rate..
Old 12-01-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
xiaolong89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the heads up to avoid more victims!! Or else all think we cheongsters nice to chop. We also got think with big brain one okay!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1