The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Had a chance to meet up with fellow sbf member. Had a chat and realize we were both KCed by the same Gogo girl. We had dinner and explored Foxy later that night. Foxy had probably over a dozen of ladies but most were overaged or had built bigger than mine. He tabao 1 of the lady at Foxy while I left empty handed.
Decided to go over to ST6 see see look look... I was there twice before but the lady turnout was miserable.. This time, there was 6 girls... In my eyes, only 3 are prettier.. but at least it was 3 out of 6 ladies better than 0 out of 12 at Foxy.
The same KC girl came to approach me to claim her territorial rights over me... But I rejected her by telling her that I will not take anything belonging to my friend. Haha, finally had a reason to change girl to sit with me.. In terms of playability, I will say ST6 girls are more wild and playful compared to Foxy, but the deco in ST6 lose to Foxy big time. Will be arranging to recee SpLight soon.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Had a chance to meet up with fellow sbf member. Had a chat and realize we were both KCed by the same Gogo girl. We had dinner and explored Foxy later that night. Foxy had probably over a dozen of ladies but most were overaged or had built bigger than mine. He tabao 1 of the lady at Foxy while I left empty handed.
Decided to go over to ST6 see see look look... I was there twice before but the lady turnout was miserable.. This time, there was 6 girls... In my eyes, only 3 are prettier.. but at least it was 3 out of 6 ladies better than 0 out of 12 at Foxy.
The same KC girl came to approach me to claim her territorial rights over me... But I rejected her by telling her that I will not take anything belonging to my friend. Haha, finally had a reason to change girl to sit with me.. In terms of playability, I will say ST6 girls are more wild and playful compared to Foxy, but the deco in ST6 lose to Foxy big time. Will be arranging to recee SpLight soon.
Looks like is quite happening at North. Maybe I should go back and leave this traffic jammed city
Old 19-01-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Bro Nitwitty, your hand leg very fast with the review. I will post my view on CM after our recce to spotlight.
Old 22-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at Spotlight with Bro Fap last night and the night before.. I can say the girls at Spotlight are much better than Foxy in terms of Quality.. After seeing girls being tabao by carrotheads 1by1.. Decided to leave with Fap to venture the massages along Loi Kroh.. Choices very limited as most looks MATURE. Bro Fap decided to try 1 shop and we both took 1hr oil massage. The massage was as good as nothing... then comes the GQ.. took a handjob with autoroaming.

Disappointed with last night's adventure, went to Dolphin upon knowing there are a few new girls available. My friend took Genie (former Kaimook) while I took a new girl call Meili who totally fits my Specs... Inside the room, all I can say: everything is hot.. with great chemistry, she ride me, I mission her, doggy her... whoever is tired says and the other one will take over the motion... the whole session lasted more than an hour... Really Sexisfying....
Old 22-01-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the whole session lasted more than an hour...
Not doubting u, but I am curious, how can u last more than an hour?
Old 22-01-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not doubting u, but I am curious, how can u last more than an hour?
Maybe too old already, play 5 mins soft and spend 30 mins to wake up and try again 5 mins soft lagi so spend another 30 mins to wake up again....
Old 22-01-2018, 09:53 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Maybe too old already, play 5 mins soft and spend 30 mins to wake up and try again 5 mins soft lagi so spend another 30 mins to wake up again....
This happens to me when drunk... soft n hard.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

I wrote whole session mah... including foreplay... kissing, catbath... I never think need to write until so detail mah... hahaha... my wrong.. paiseh..
Old 23-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wrote whole session mah... including foreplay... kissing, catbath... I never think need to write until so detail mah... hahaha... my wrong.. paiseh..
Next time hor, no need to write so detail......just take a video and upload here lor
Old 23-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wah after HJ at massage can still go Dolphin FJ. Envy you young ppl. Hahah
Old 23-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought u had sex for an hr plus cause u mentioned both took turn to rest when tired. Guess both took more than 30 mins to lick each other n 1 hr of pure sex. Envy, for me, short distance runner, won't get tired during sex. Max 30 mins, including foreplay. Esp with WL, maybe 15 mins.
Old 24-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Last night I brought a newly known cina friend for Zhuagen.. So after maintenance, want to check if weapon will react to situation.. So we decided on Spotlight for teasing... Reached there, Manageress recognized me since I patronized 3 times within 5 days.. We were there about 11pm so choices of girls not much but still ok... I noticed 1 girl not bad smiling at me, so my experience tell me though not the best package but can take her... ordered a tequila for her and she came to sit beside me.. after her shot, she did not pester me for more... and automatically bring my hands to her thigh and hers on my thigh.... My cina friend see liao buay tahan, I tell them fast hand fast leg choose girl come sit if not later Angmoh choose away... KNS..the cina friend say he like my girl... OK lor... tell my girl go play with my friend, meanwhile another chio one eye contact me.... after her dance, came sit with me.. Cina friend ask about tabao package, so I help to ask... 1 for all, all for 1, so I onz him I will tabao if he really want to tabao.. Manage to get ST for 2700 excluding room charges.. Prices varies with different girls for ST or LT, it all lies with chemistry and best is let them GQ you for tabao so you can have a better price. This morning SHAGGED..... but nice experience..
Old 05-02-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Went to Dolphin Spa last week and tried Yaya. After so many different girls at Dolphin, I can say she is the best experience so far.

Looks: Tall with very well defined features.
Body: Big build (not fat), a bit bah bah.
Boobs: Small B or A Cup
Pussy: Neatly trimmed

Her GFE gao gao, started the session with her bathing me. She took her time to slowly soap and massage me from my neck down to my legs, paying attention to my little bro.

After shower, she ask me lie down and slowly massage for me. Strength is good, definitely not piano type. Then she asked me to turn over, applied oil and rub her body over mine until my cock stand. She took her time here also, a lot of teasing and GFE before putting on the CD and giving me a long blowjob.

When I was ready, her pussy was naturally wet since I was playing with it all the while (she didn't want me to finger, but she was okay with me rubbing). She went on top first and rode me for a good long time before we switched a few positions. Her moaning was good, but I like the way she hold me as we fucked. Again, I must stress that her GFE gao gao.

Pumped her in a few positions, and she told me she finished. I smiled and told her I haven't, kept on going as her pussy was so warm and comfortable. Ended up cumming in missionary, and left my dick in her while cuddling for a while.

Definitely worth a RTF. One of the best experiences in Chiang Mai.
Old 08-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Went to Dolphin Spa last week and tried Yaya. After so many different girls at Dolphin, I can say she is the best experience so far.

Looks: Tall with very well defined features.
Body: Big build (not fat), a bit bah bah.
Boobs: Small B or A Cup
Pussy: Neatly trimmed

Her GFE gao gao, started the session with her bathing me. She took her time to slowly soap and massage me from my neck down to my legs, paying attention to my little bro.

After shower, she ask me lie down and slowly massage for me. Strength is good, definitely not piano type. Then she asked me to turn over, applied oil and rub her body over mine until my cock stand. She took her time here also, a lot of teasing and GFE before putting on the CD and giving me a long blowjob.

When I was ready, her pussy was naturally wet since I was playing with it all the while (she didn't want me to finger, but she was okay with me rubbing). She went on top first and rode me for a good long time before we switched a few positions. Her moaning was good, but I like the way she hold me as we fucked. Again, I must stress that her GFE gao gao.

Pumped her in a few positions, and she told me she finished. I smiled and told her I haven't, kept on going as her pussy was so warm and comfortable. Ended up cumming in missionary, and left my dick in her while cuddling for a while.

Definitely worth a RTF. One of the best experiences in Chiang Mai.

I will booked her next week when there. loves what you had there. Thanks alot Bro Fap
Old 08-02-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I thought u had sex for an hr plus cause u mentioned both took turn to rest when tired. Guess both took more than 30 mins to lick each other n 1 hr of pure sex. Envy, for me, short distance runner, won't get tired during sex. Max 30 mins, including foreplay. Esp with WL, maybe 15 mins.
agent or chiongster fr let readers judge for themselves...

chiang mai has hundreds of such spas but every time only mention about one spa 555...

even soapys also not reported any more as no commission to earn unless you are Utuk driver...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1