The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alexis2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hotel, a bit high class = RM 120
Massage/sauna/jacuzzi in Mutiara Spa = RM 80
Food ( low end or hawkers style ) ='RM 80
Beer ( Heineken ) = RM 25 per big bottle x 10 = RM 250
Tips to club serve personnel = RM 5 per club ( very cheap type fellow already )

Enough budget if u do not try the below:

Take farm girls = your budget will go to hell
Throw flowers = RM 700 for 2d/1n is no good
Fish a bikini model = your wallet gets thin quick
Many tequilas in clubs for ladies = your wallet gets knock out bad

Please remember that there are many hungry vultures eager to consume your cash in Danok.

thanks for the info bro yokosi..by da way, is it better straight away to hatyai or danok?
Old 20-12-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis2017 View Post
thanks for the info bro yokosi..by da way, is it better straight away to hatyai or danok?
Go Danok first. After 1 night there, go to the road that is opposite Oscar Hotel in the morning. Got vans there to take u to Hatyai. But van must be full of passengers so that the driver can travel to Hatyai. U may have to wait a bit. Or take Malaysia tour bus to Hatyai from Danok immigration. The bus will stop in central Hatyai. U need to seek out the tour bus driver at the immigration area. Go early at 7am Thai time.

U want LT in Danok, go to the farms around Oliver Hotel. U do not drink beer, can order Coca Cola in the puds and clubs but at inflated prices at around RM 12 per bottle.

In Hatyai, please book hotel in travel agency. It will be cheaper if u book via travel agency than by walking in. LT u will find in farms in See Kim Yong, Channivet, and in the 3rd area ( please read Hatyai and all the threads regarding this city on this 3rd place for LT ..... please read......Whole street of gems in Hatyai thread......me forgot the name of the road ).
Old 22-12-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

just wanna ask a question. my friends have a go for a massage at mutiara spa 2, last 2 weeks. it's was their 1st time to get a massage there. then there were taking a 2 hour massage. but it was an oil massage only. and there were ask by the ML extra rm50 for a HJ and extra rm50 for there ML to get naked. is it true? or they had just been cheat or that was a standard?
Old 22-12-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
just wanna ask a question. my friends have a go for a massage at mutiara spa 2, last 2 weeks. it's was their 1st time to get a massage there. then there were taking a 2 hour massage. but it was an oil massage only. and there were ask by the ML extra rm50 for a HJ and extra rm50 for there ML to get naked. is it true? or they had just been cheat or that was a standard?
They were not cheated. MLs usually ask for cash for HJ, BJ, go naked either during massage or in the tub and for FJ.
Old 29-12-2017, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
what give you the expectation that you will be getting a BJ by naked girl on top of 2-hour massage for RM50 ?

Thais routinely pay 2000 to 4000 baht for pretty girls to go naked and handjob only without massage for one hour only (no such service in Danok though).
Old 30-12-2017, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kanam316 is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear Bro,

What is the latest recommended hotel at Danok. I saw a lot of new hotel developed in Danok area.
Old 31-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster

1 more question..weekend or weekday would be good..?
Old 01-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
1 more question..weekend or weekday would be good..?
Weekend......more tourists & cheongsters.More customers in puds & clubs, massage places. But it is still not the same situation in the hey days before the ringgit went to under ground to hell and not to heavens. At that time, many people in Danok.Even on weekend, less people there then many years ago.

Does not matter now if it is during weekdays or weekend.

Please look for Ah Perm in Winners agogo. She is tall, slim, with very solid tits and clean shaven.

Last edited by Yokosi; 01-01-2018 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanam316 View Post
Dear Bro,

What is the latest recommended hotel at Danok. I saw a lot of new hotel developed in Danok area.
The Vista. But breakfast not so good.
Old 01-01-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Weekend......more tourists & cheongsters.More customers in puds & clubs, massage places. But it is still not the same situation in the hey days before the ringgit went to under ground to hell and not to heavens. At that time, many people in Danok.Even on weekend, less people there then many years ago.

Does not matter now if it is during weekdays or weekend.

Please look for Ah Perm in Winners agogo. She is tall, slim, with very solid tits and clean shaven.
surely will look into her..as your recommandation..tq big bro..
Old 02-01-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi lads
i planned to go to danok next week.virgin trip
i will be arriving at round 2300. how's immigration at this time?

so far my plan 2n2d - take farm girl only
drinks only in my room. maybe a bottle of whiskey from duty free

booked and paid oliver hotel.
how do get there? possible to walk right?

if i'm not picky, would 3500 baht land me a decent farm chick?
which joint consistently price their chick lower?

if i just stay in room, is that ok with the chicks there? what time do the chicks leave in the morning? i understand most farm open in the evening

with hotel paid, do you think 10k covers it?
Old 02-01-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
hi lads

if i just stay in room, is that ok with the chicks there? what time do the chicks leave in the morning? i understand most farm open in the evening

2km from DFS to hotel, can walk lah but motorcycle taxi easier and faster.

3500 baht should be ok for farm chick, but asking her to stay whole day in room drinking and fucking, who kena book really very jialat 555.

10k for 2 nights stay hotel paid should be ok, say book chick 2 nights 7000....prepare 500-1000 baht tips for that poor chick, left 2000 baht buy whisky buy cheap and eat cheap food should be ok lor........just pity that chick only
Old 02-01-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
2km from DFS to hotel, can walk lah but motorcycle taxi easier and faster.

3500 baht should be ok for farm chick, but asking her to stay whole day in room drinking and fucking, who kena book really very jialat 555.

10k for 2 nights stay hotel paid should be ok, say book chick 2 nights 7000....prepare 500-1000 baht tips for that poor chick, left 2000 baht buy whisky buy cheap and eat cheap food should be ok lor........just pity that chick only
in that case i need to change chick lo
i live only 75km from danok. but seems like tanjung balai is better for me
Old 02-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post
hi lads

Oliver Hotel is to your left after crossing the Thai immigration. At 2300 hrs......not crowded at all in Thai immigration. Oliver Hotel is 2 km from Cergasjaya Duty Free but duty free may close at 2200 hrs ( Malaysian Time ). No need take motor bike taxi to reach your hotel.

Farms do have girls, just search near Oliver Hotel. U need to search the farms for your lady. Lady mostly leave u at around 9 am ( Thai time ) the next day and why give so much tips to the lady. Just give THB 100 would be good.

I never pity any Thai girls because they are earning a living. Be hard core in spending your money. It is YOUR money and u book her after midnight. Since for first night, and booking after midnight.....can push for cheaper prices for lady. Second night, if book another lady in the afternoon.....u no can get discount from OKT. Be street smart in Danok. Do not be a carrot head. Many vultures around AND DO NOT book any lady or OKT from motorbikes. Best is that u go into their shops and do your selection. U can try QQ, the front is a fake barber shop, push a sliding, and the girls are in another room. The place is to your left, in the shop houses, that are in front of the main entrance of Oliver Hotel. QQ open only in the late afternoon.

Last edited by Yokosi; 02-01-2018 at 04:18 PM.
Old 17-01-2018, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
crezz is Cool - loads of Potential

anyone going dannok this friday sat sun ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1