The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 21-02-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JoDo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Hey guys! Just saw Airah is coming to Malaysia from 21-27. Any idea if she's stopping by in Singapore? Sent her a message on Fetlife but no reply.
Old 21-02-2018, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
forzaroma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Any bro tried mistress Eva? 1k plus so ex man. How about this Ruby? Photos look fat anyone take before
i tired mistress ruby, all i can say is, shes just an average mistress although she gave me a good whipping. requested for a facesitting during the session but was denied, but gave me a golden shower in mouth and was forced to drink it..
Old 21-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzaroma View Post
i tired mistress ruby, all i can say is, shes just an average mistress although she gave me a good whipping. requested for a facesitting during the session but was denied, but gave me a golden shower in mouth and was forced to drink it..
That would be a turn off if you did not request for golden...unless you told her you don't have a limit
Old 22-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
to give a contrary view.

many of these american or european mistresses are a class above the thai dommes.

nothing against the thai dommes. they often provide a very satisfactory service for a very good price. have been sessioning with them for over 10 years, and continue to do so.

on the other hand, some (but not all) of these ladies from USA or Europe are internationally experienced, and offer a level of chemistry, interaction, and style that is not easy to find locally.

are they worth more than $500? that's up to you to decide. truthfully, a similar session in a conducive dungeon setting would cost perhaps USD250-350 or EUR200-300 in USA or Europe. If you visit these locations often, I would say don't bother with the visiting dommes here (or in fact any dommes in this region save for Japanese mistresses). But if you don't, what are the chances of getting to experience this level of skill in domination?
Your post dose not make a lot of sense . You say how brilliant yankee and euro dominas are ( I note you don't say English or UK ) and then you say don't bother with visiting dominas ? I have also been with European dominas and Jap and can honestly say that the chemistry and interaction with thai girls is second to none , in my opinion .
Old 23-02-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
friskyero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got the chance to write a review for Mistress Caittrin. I am not associated with her, just posting cause i believe she deserve to have a review unlike some other recent local mistresses that i been to which is pathetic. Here it goes...

Part 1

Been visiting mistresses back in the past local and overseas if i go for biz trip but not much chance to in the recent years due to work. Partly cause theres not much quality ones locally in terms of how they present themselves. Dont want to spend time on those who are not genuine or just there to earn just because of their hot body and pretty faces. Those local ones i respect so far are Mistress Luna, Miss Minky and Savi.

I chance upon another over in backpage which i believe another true gem to submissive bros here is Mistress Caittrin. Just like Luna, shes married with a child but still lactating. Its amazing how she takes effort to take care of her figure if you seen her lingerie pic in her blog. Wish my wife is like that too maybe in my next life.

Shes different from what you expect a mistress to look like, to be tall and big boobs. Its the aura that counts despite her being petite. Thats how i felt when i first saw her when she pick me up from the hotel lobby. You may think shes harmless with her cute petite look but when she start speaking, she knows her place that shes the one incharge without raising her voice. Her language and tone is what sets her apart. Imagine those top management ladies and career woman at work.

When I enter the room, it brings me back to the days when I visit UK Mistresses in their dungeon. Unfortunately i didnt get the chance to experience the loft unlike bro zeeepher and havanna but she transformed the hotel room and sets the ambience into a whole new level. A for effort. I book a session with her recent sailor theme. Bros who are interested of the same one she is hosting next week before she change her theme which i believe is the french maid for next month.

Her toys are extensive (just like what bro havanna said) despite her new to the local pro domme scene but i wouldnt expect any lesser for someone who is into the lifestyle for more than a decade. Envy her personal sub Cyrus (if you read her blog) and i can tell she really dote on him alot. It feels more of a toyboy sub considering he is still in uni. Lucky lad.

Took off my clothes and put it at one corner and ask to put my shoes and bag nicely. Being corrected when i dont do it well. Same goes to serving her, with her boots, offering her a drink. Having the right ritual when serving a mistress yet knows my place that i am still under her control without the princess syndrome. It feels getting corrected by your office superior and not letting you drown in confusion. Telling very close to me at times which make me feel intimidated.
Old 23-02-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster

Part 2 review of Mistress Caittrin. To be continued...

I like a certain type of pain and she got my cues right. I am not the hardcore type. Always wanted to get tied up with ropes but no other local mistress are proficient enough except for Miss Minky. I decided to give it a try after looking at Mistress Caittrin’s pictures and is a total mindblown experience. She didnt make bondage a boring task. The fun starts when she first hold the ropes and not until shes done with tying you up.

Opt for a mild crossdressing and she brought along a collection with her too that i can pick. Other than that, her tiny feet allows me to the whole foot in my mouth and she is good at working on her toes.The session ends with me jerking off, similar to those JOI videos. Gives that satisfaction feeling and i was told to eat my own cum.

She is humble and friendly if you approach and communicate with her the right way and with respect. I hope her review give a good insight to the bros here. Will i visit her again? Yes definitely but will have to see my work schedule too since she only hosts and dont do outcalls
Old 23-02-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
Part 2 review of Mistress Caittrin. To be continued...
glad u enjoyed ur session bro, must say she is getting better and better...
too bad i missed Luna and Minky when they were around,
hope to meet Savi soon though...
Old 23-02-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
glad u enjoyed ur session bro, must say she is getting better and better...
too bad i missed Luna and Minky when they were around,
hope to meet Savi soon though...
I was quite impressed actually that such local mistress exist and have the calibre. For Queen Savi, she is doing double domme tonight if i remember correctly. Maybe you can try wechat her to book a session
Old 23-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldiSingh View Post
After following this thread for quite some time, I must say I am happy to know people like me exist. The BDSM scene is filled with fake mistresses and dominatrices. The rates charged don't justify the services. I have tried this lifestyle with a real dominatrix in my home country and when I look for choices here, the value offered is pathetic. Except for some subs promoting their mistresses, I am sure the others are dissatisfied.And then you have the Anglo mistresses who shamelessly sell their SERVICE at 3 times the local rates. These bimbos exist only because people are stupid to pay a premium. BDSM is more about mind and body language than race. I know this seems like a rant, but I just feel this niche in sex is being exploited by shameless women only because it is rare and shame is attached to the acts that are perceived as loss of status for men.
Who is a good dominatrix in your opinion?
Old 23-02-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friskyero View Post
I was quite impressed actually that such local mistress exist and have the calibre. For Queen Savi, she is doing double domme tonight if i remember correctly. Maybe you can try wechat her to book a session
oic yes... weekdays i can't bro, if can, think most likely i would have tried
all the dommes already lol...
Old 24-02-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A bit off track I know but interesting if any Bros looking for soft SM want to try the same approach with craigslist in Singapore . Feeling a bit bored ventured on to craigslist in Bangkok looking for a nice girl that maybe could do some face sitting . The younger ones were of no use but on my third attempt I contacted a 40 year old attractive girl and everything clicked . I could tell she probably didn't understand everything but I didn't want to give up . Anyway we agreed to meet in a bar on Saturday ( today ) .
Last night I asked if she was ok to sit her pussy on my face and use my face to make herself cum and to my astonishment she said yes she want to do that .
I met her today and wow she was stunning , her pictures don't do her justice . After a drink we went to a short time room and she took a shower , came back and placed her lovely big ass in my face to worship , absolute heaven . Then I lay on the bed and she sat her pussy on my face and began gyrating to pleasure herself ,she didn't stop and this was the first time I had experienced this as a lot of mistresses dont do this . She kept this up for about an hour and said she kept cumming and I did have some squirts on my mouth so I believe her .A very beautiful experience .
After 2 hours we went for a meal and drink and I want to see her again . So Mild SM is possible if you are lucky enough to find the right girl .
Old 25-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

this is a repost of my FR of Yura, a number of bros have PM me requesting for Yura's FR as it was deleted shortly after i posted,
believe should be the links so i've removed them, hopefully wont get deleted again...

https://samsforum.com/showpost....ostcount=10820

following part 7 of my encounter with Mistress Lain (link above), comes part 8 of my meeting with Princess Yura...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Princess Yura in anyway...

met her yesterday afternoon in a quiet part of town, quite a nice hotel also... seldom got domme host on sat so when i saw the ad,
fast hand fast leg faster book first... she asked me to meet her at the pool instead of the room, not sure why, anyway there was some
bikini babes there so i juz sat there enjoy the view while waiting for her...

before booking i had read that this is one strict & sadistic domme so i prepared myself mentally, sooner or later also have to increase
limit so why not... first look she looked like described, petite, slim and small framed, a typical SG look... so i tot shld be ok la this one,
boy was i wrong, never judge a book by it's cover... in fact to date this is the most intense session i've ever had... she was wearing a loose
white tee and dark colored tights, like bro said she didnt bothered to dress up or make up... imo i think she will look good in OL dress up,
u can request if looks r impt to u, but she might / might not even entertain u... she has this bochup nonchanlant attitude and yet aura of confidence
that makes her sexy in her own right...

fast forward to room, she threw me a small towel (size of ur full palm spread out) more for cleaning hands and told me to take a quick shower,
gawd by the time i finished drying the whole towel was wet already... i stripped and got ready to go shower and she looked at my dick and said
'aiyo look at that' tsk tsk tsk, while shaking her head, i covered him with my hands in shame and ran to the bathroom... showered came out, she had
changed to grey singlet and denim shorts, bra (didnt have chance to see) and cotton white panties (JAV style) quite kinky if u like me will go jelly
when see white panties... held tribute in mouth and crawled on fours towards her, Yura doesnt like to be referred to as Mistress, have to address her
as Princess at all times, being used to calling dommes Mistress, i got slapped many times due to that... i was kneeling down and she helped me put on
the dog leash, she did come very close, for a moment i tot she wan to kiss / lick me, haha fat hope, wishful thinking on my part... she then made herself
comfy on the sofa and started small talk, ask me my previous sessions with other dommes, limits, dos and don'ts, i tot i was clever and said anything,
juz dun bleed can already, that was a very big mistake which i regretted, if u have anything u dun like better say before hand, halfway thru she wont
entertain and might do it even more juz to punish u...

next dog training, she gave a complex set of instructions, heel, kneel, sit, punish, up and lean, each position have to observe where your
hands are, head up or down, legs open or close, gawd after her slapping i must be seeing stars coz i got all the instructions all jumbled up
and did everything wrong, until she also gave up on me, 'r u stopid or wad', ya i felt really stopid... held out both hands for hands caning,
she has this synthetic rubber cane which looks unassuming but is quite painful, first time in so many years get caned on hands, felt like went back to
primary school teacher caned notti boy... not only painful and also itchy possibly becoz of the material... nx CBT, she delivered 2 kicks to the balls,
awww, my balls shrink back into the srotum, i leaned forward in pain, nw dick even smaller and she did the tsk tsk tsk again... she said Yuki has this
small dick competition to see who has the smallest dick, say i might juz win it... awww verbal and physical, that felt so humiliating...
supposed to have 2 more kicks, she asked me to open my legs, i reluctantly opened slowly, mayb she c me kelian, she kicked the area between
my balls and thighs, heng ah, if on the balls think they will never c the light again lol...

next foot worship, said she has not showered in 24hrs and she juz went to the gym in the afternoon, immediately i tot of her pussy, duno the smell
can faint haha, she took off her socks, ya they smelt of sweat alright but not the hong kong foot kinda smell so still bearable, good for bros who
like sweaty feet, she then pour some water on her feet and some sugar, so the sugar will stick and asked me to kiss and lick, especially the area
between her toes, they tasted sweet (sugar), salty (sweat) and sandy (sugar)... she then open mineral water to drink, i was quite thirsty after
the savoury feast and the sight of her drinking water makes it even more thirsty, she asked me 'u wan some?', i tot wah so nice first time got
domme offer me water during session, i nodded my head ernestly, she smiled and asked me to open my mouth, i tot she wan to pour into my mouth
but what happened next i did not see it coming, she spitted the water from her mouth all over my face, most went into my nose, only a few drops went
into my mouth, so even though my whole face was wet, i was still thirsty... i was choking and coughing and she laughed, 'okok nx time drink properly
ok', i tot it's for real but she did the same thing again, so notti cheat my innocence... total she did 3 times end up i still thirsty...
i can only lick the drops dripping from my face...
Old 25-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

part 2 of Yura's FR

nx she used nipple clamps on me, not the usual kind, this one has 2 little metal buckets attached to it which u can pour water to adjust the heaviness,
u gss it there, she filled it to the brim and said not to spill any else will have dire consequence... gawd, i was so thirsty yet the water was
so near yet so far... she then asked me to crawl to the bathroom and helped her wash her feet, i was very careful, crawled slowly while watching
the water, trying hard not to spill but being a newbie at this, i spilled abt 1/4 of it after the whole thing... she sat on the toilet bowl
and sticked her feet out into the shower, i washed them thoroughly and she seemed quite pleased with it... then she asked me to lie down amongst
the soap leg water, i was quite worried duno wad was coming, she off the lights and said she has a surprise for me that will quench my thirst,
gawd golden shower, first timer here duno wad i shld do, shld i open my mouth and drink and juz close my mouth? she then asked me to close my eyes,
you wouldnt wan to get eye infection, duno she meant from the pee gg into my eyes or from peeping at her pussy, think more of the former, if
the latter my eyes would be permanently infected from the amout of pussy i c every week lol... i closed my eyes with tots running thru my head,
before i could decide, the shower came raining down, even though i was very thirsty, i think better not drink so i shut my eyes, nose and mouth
tight and tried to hold my breath, gawd princess can really hold her bladder, the shower seemed strong and neverending, i couldnt hold it anymore
opened my mouth to catch my breath, all of it went into my mouth and nose, i was choking and coughing and drinking her pee, aww, not really my cup
of tea, think i better exclude this item next time... for bros who r into golden shower, she really has a huge load u can drink to ur heart's content...
all the while princess was peeing, she was laughing at the same time, really evil this one, duno hw she does it... had a quick shower, using juz
nw the small towel which was wet to dry, it didnt do a good job...

nx foot worship again, this time no more sweat smell, only the nice body gel, mmm smells good, i was to kiss, lick and massage her feet at the same
time, she said if i did a good job she will reward me, she closed her eyes seems to be enjoying it, i took the opportunity to peek into her shorts
but cant really make out the color of her panties, the low lighting in the room didnt help either... disappointed i juz stick to molesting her feet...
then came the candle, i begged her to skip but she grasped at my neck and slapped me again, 'r u trying to tell me what to do? i hate losers like u who
think they have control of the session, i'm the only one in control here...' aww LL lie on the floor and my hands behind my back, if you forgot hw
it feels like u can refer back to my last session with Lain, it was painful and burning... she asked me y dun like candles, fun wad, i said painful,
she said if painful means neber do properly, for a moment i believed her, i closed my eyes and my face grimaced in anticpation of the burning wax,
aww the same thing happened again buring nipples, just as painful, only consolation was she will gently peeled off the wax after it has dried
unlike Lain who flicked it off... where got not painful think she should let me try on her c painful or not...

nx was the electro toys, i tot it was a probe but instead it was clamps, aww i tried once be4 no joke, not fun... she applied the clamps to my
nipples and started to carass my body, ooh that felt good, didi wake up already and she said ur dick is so small i cant tell whether he is hard
or not, gawd that was below the belt but nothing much i could i do... she then sat on my face, i remembered she hasnt showered so i tried to
hold my breath but didnt do too well so end up also have to breathe, lucky got the shorts protect else the smell would be unbearable...
she then on the electro control, it felt like the police taser gun like u c in the movies, your whole body will shake zhng zhng zhng as the
current is passed thru ur nipples... i begged her to stop and she did, she removed the clamps and smiled at me, only one ok, i tot one not
so bad, she put it at the base of my dick, gawd when she on it can feel the current gg thru the whole shaft and blood is being forced to the
dick head causing a forced erection situation, not exactly painful but strange feeling, similar to a very strong erection...

not gg to admit defeat i asked her meekily, 'princess can i ask u a qn?' Yes she said, i said 'what color r u wearing'... she gave the puzzled look
duno is it duno wad item/color i was referring to, then she said 'y do u wan to know? u pervert or wad' ah she knows 'err i juz wan to fantasize err'...
she said ok if i gss correctly she will let me c, i got it correct on the 2nd gss, she removed her shorts and sat on my face with her panties on,
argh i only wan to know wad color, not worship, especially not after no shower, i tried to hold my breath again but same thing no avail, i breathed
in, mmm, smells good, i think she got shower juz wan to bluff me only, or least got wash there... she lubed up her hands, i tot she wan to give
me HJ, she did the circle stance with her hands and asked me to fuck, i came in no time all over her hands... she asked me to go wash up, so i headed
into the shower, she came in asked me to bend over, she said 'u're gg to like this' oh no post orgasm, not again... i had it once, didnt like it,
coz after cum privates will become sensitive, she took out what seems like sounds (this is what docs use to probe the dick thru the pee hole),
she stuck something in the ass, OMG that hurts, i said 'ouch ouch ouch, painful painful painful, cannot cannot cannot' but she said painful ur
head, shut up! aww really painful, i was crying then she used a syringe to pump water into my ass, she said give u 2 cups ok, first few pumps still
ok, by the time first cup finished, my ass felt full, she said u better hold it in, cannot release, think she scared the poo water spray at her lol...
i begged her to stop but she didnt juz keep pumping, luckily i held all the water in, else duno wad will happen, then i was to do a half squat over the
toilet bowl, like kungfu horse stand, to release all the water, i felt like a girl peeing slowly release the water, only abit came out, i tried to
squeeze think the spinchter muscles are holding them, she said 'wad r u trying to do? poop or wad? c so little water keep complaining full',
she asked me to kneel down and wait the water uncontrollable came out on the floor, she said eww disgusted, luckily i cleared my bowels so the
water was clear, wonder if brown water wad will be her reaction... she made me cleaned up the floor and i get to shower, finally...

after shower, i didnt wan to use back the hand towel so i took one of the normal sized ones, mistake! she came in and said u think this one ur house
can suka suka take and use, ooops, i apologised and she said u better go and get one new one back for me... she made me follow her back to the pool
area and collected 3 towels, i carried the towels with both arms and followed her like a butler, other hotel guests c me also laughed, felt abit
shameful and humiliated, luckily didnt meet anyone i know else lagi... after dropping the towels back at the room, i walked out from the session
like i was juz sodomized, nipples r not only swollen but also after prolonged heavy clamping they were out of shape lol...

overall it was a intense and mindblowing experience for me, my limits were pushed and i leveled up once again... first in my life in such a short span
of time i had 4 showers lol, princess is a strict sadist alright, recommend for bros who r into her fetishes...
as bro Seta was scheduled after my session, i msg princess after the session and said pls have mercy on my bro, it's only his 3rd session
and she replied 'HAHAHA', luckily bro came back in one pc, otherwise i think he would have disappeared from the scene already...
also i already helped him cleaned up princess feet so his shld be fresh unless she went to the gym again...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 25-02-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

https://samsforum.com/showpost....ostcount=10957

following part 11 of my encounter with Mistress Roze (link above), comes part 12 of my meeting with Mistress Kountess Von Kink aka KVK...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to KVK in anyway...

met her in a 5 star hotel in town, she juz got off the plane, i offered to pick her up from the airport but she declined
saying she wans my first impression of her to be glamourous rather than off the plane not looking perfect

place of contact was the pool level as her room level required keycard access, she comes across as an unassuming angmo travelling tourist,
pretty, friendly and nice, though at first contact she didnt smile or speak, only motioned for me to follow her...
she was wearing a black and white polka dot sundress, kinda milfy and strong build, at least bigger than me, if play wrestling i sure die ugly...
forward to room, it was an executive room, bed at one end, sofa at the other end with plenty of space in between for play...
as she just got off the plane, the toys were not laid out yet... ask me to remove my top and kneel down in
front of her while she sat at the edge of the bed, paid tribute and tcss abit, std qns, do, donts, limits... asked for my preference
of her attire, i opted for OL theme, so i went to shower while she changed and got ready...

in the bathroom her clothes were strewn on the floor, i noticed a set of black lacy bra and thongs below the sink, i gss that shld be wad
she wore on the flight here, my eyes lit up, ah ha, took them up pc by pc and smell, it smelt of her perfume, mmm nice...
last was her thongs, oooh heavenly... knock knock, 'r u done there?' oops i realised i spent too much time smelling her clothes but
lucky this time i got lock the door, 'almost done' i replied... faster jumped into the shower and got done in record time...

came out of the shower naked, she was at the sofa end walking over, wearing a black one pc bodycon, though it was of the kinky design
which didnt cover her chest so her (black & nude) lacy bra was visible, below was black seamless panties... i noticed she was squinting,
then i realised she was checking out my dick, wah lau i know amdk but mine got so small until need to squint meh lol... nx ask me to
dim the lights and close the curtains, she said SG full of peeping toms, i tot to myself is that right, mayb in neighbourhood but in
town probably not... nvm mistress instruction better follow else lata kana again...

asked me to get on the bed, i stood there act blur, erm... like this u duno, she got on the bed on all fours like doggy style,
i was checking out her butt and ZG, mmm... ok now i know lol... got on the bed like her, piak one spank across my butt, 'lift up ur
ass, i wan it facing up, not down' she said, i immediately got into position... she said 'there are some hairs here, let's get
rid of them shall we' i was like erm, erm, before i could react, she was shaving my perineum and ass, i stoned there very worried
she might cut something but my worries were unfounded, in a few deft moves, she got rid of all the hair up to the balls, i used
my hand to reach behind and feel, ohh feels good, same feeling like u've just shaved your face... didnt expect shaving service from
mistress, then she said, ok let's get your ass ready, i was like 'ready for what?' she took up the same Doxy vibrator like Madison
and used it on my whole butt area, including the area between balls and thighs, it felt really strong, machiam like gg to drill
thru liddat...

nx ask me to turn around and spread my legs like girl go for gynae checkup, she used 2 ropes to
tie my hands to my legs, left and right side... then she locked up my didi in a chastity cage and started
to carass me, oooh feels good, didi wake up already, u can feel wan to hard but being restrained, quite a strange feeling but still
bearable, she then took out a sound, her was much bigger than Madison and it had twirls on it, juz like a drill bit, fwah no way
i'm gg to take that, if that does down ur pee hole will be akin to girls getting raped by 9" monster cock, luckily she stuck it in
the area between the cage and my dick, then she stuck an electro pad to my perineum (now i know why she want to shave), if got hair
then can't stick the pad and finally held a probe to my ass, she on the control, gawd 3 way is no joke, i felt like my privates
and ass area being squashed together, i tell her cannot tahan, she took the pad from my perineum and stuck it to my ass, better but got
abit like burning feel, partly becoz juz shaved also... she switched to pulsating mode, after awhile i juz laid there panting, gawd all the
sensations add together like juz being raped by monster cock...

nx she removed all the toys, cage, restraints etc and said 'ok u took some pain, now for some pleasure', oooh sounds good...
she climbed onto me, i said 'mistress ur tits r so huge, r they E cup?' she laughed and said, no they're juz D...
not sure y but they seemed bigger than D, mayb she referring to US or UK size... i've seen couple of Ds but not as huge...
she then stuffed them to my face, i tried to lick, piak one slap across 'they're for suffocating you, not for you to lick',
gawd such huge melons can c cannot taste, such a shame... as she was engrossed with breath play, my hands went down south,
she swinged my hands away and said 'watch where your hands r going'... ok then i made a grave mistake, out of a reflex action
which i do with my FLs, i went to spank her, siao liao jialat jibai, she sat upright and said 'now who's the mistress here?!'
she held up my legs like a baby and spanked me with her hands, exact same spot, 20 on the left, 20 on the right until i think
she left her palm print imprinted on my butt lol... nx she sat on my face with her g string on, while i was shaking my head
using my nose to stimulate her ass, she pinched my nipples and twisted, aaah instant hardon,
she asked me to wank myself, 'show mistress how u play with that pathetic dick of urs'... i juz action action stroke abit,
too fast cum later sure kana post orgasm or punishment...

grand finale golden shower, she made me lie down in the bathtub, it was a bit cold so i lowered myself slowly, she used her legs to step
on me make lie down faster... she then stood on the 2 sides of the bathtub (part where u rest your hands), towering over me...
the golden nectar came out of the beehive all over my torso and my dick, the warm feeling amidst
the cold bathtub felt so good, she then sat down on the side on the bathtub and used her leg to cover my mouth so i can only breathe
with my nose, she then played with my nipples and asked me to wank myself again, this time she said in such a seductive voice,
'cum for mistress', i came in no time amongst her warm pee...

showered came out, tcss awhile, she shared with me some experience etc... also Nikky French is her good friend and they be holding
a double domme session when Nikky comes to SG in the next 2 weeks... overall i believe she can pack a good punch considering she
still has one suitcase haven unpacked, juz her bare hands she can deliver this i find is very good, imagine with a flog or whip...
also she has the most extensive electro toys, good for bros with electro fetish... though with the drill bit in ur pee hole,
i say get prepared to be sore and painful when u pee for the next few days...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 26-02-2018 at 03:53 PM. Reason: censored for audience below 18...
Old 25-02-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro havanna, you can really take a lot of pain...salute, wahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1