The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 21-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

saw the shop 'for rent' near L2 back entrance now re-occupied again by the same MILF.

times must be bad, cannot find tenant? pot calling the kettle back?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
thank bk4ever.

2nd floor and 3rd floor - Chinese, Malaysian
5th floor - Vietnamese

?
I began to like this place because it is like Petain Road , but more pricey.
Who’s the Malaysian? Is it the Eurasian looking ML u did an fr on?

Btw, u can up Xiaowei for 120. Did that many times
Old 22-01-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -60 / Power: 0
UglyMonster has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
they quote this but will take cheaper.

may & michelle will take 150 everything in for full, some bros got even lesser. 5th floor mls will take 150 everything in for full. bobo will take 130 everything in for full. if you don't mind older milfs, bobo's neighbour will take 80-100 everything in for full. xiaowei will take 150 everything in for full but will nag for tips. the old lady near 3rd floor toilet will take 130 everything in for full.
Thanks for the excellent tips bro, this is very useful!

Btw can you advise what is the best timing to go there huh? Lunch and evenings like a lot of human traffic. I was tempted by Bobo a few times but her location like super prominent leh
Old 22-01-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
saw the shop 'for rent' near L2 back entrance now re-occupied again by the same MILF.

times must be bad, cannot find tenant? pot calling the kettle back?
u mean may?

maybe new owner employ her or her boss decide dun sell as now wind not strong & their shop not targeted like before or got guy give her money to take over the shop. she say last time she open a shop sell things, all paid by a guy. many times hear her say got guys want give her this and that. one time i ask if she boss or worker of the shop, she say worker and ask me is it wan to give her money to open shop etc and what i can get back in return, very direct.
Old 22-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawboy83 View Post
u mean may?

maybe new owner employ her or her boss decide dun sell as now wind not strong & their shop not targeted like before or got guy give her money to take over the shop. she say last time she open a shop sell things, all paid by a guy. many times hear her say got guys want give her this and that. one time i ask if she boss or worker of the shop, she say worker and ask me is it wan to give her money to open shop etc and what i can get back in return, very direct.
What she offer u..
Old 23-01-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
they quote this but will take cheaper.

may & michelle will take 150 everything in for full, some bros got even lesser. 5th floor mls will take 150 everything in for full. bobo will take 130 everything in for full. if you don't mind older milfs, bobo's neighbour will take 80-100 everything in for full. xiaowei will take 150 everything in for full but will nag for tips. the old lady near 3rd floor toilet will take 130 everything in for full.
Bobo's neighbour take 80-100 in full?! Damn, she is always making me pay $150 in full.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 23-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamMaster1985 View Post
Bobo's neighbour take 80-100 in full?! Damn, she is always making me pay $150 in full.
The hard up lady near machine?

She’s the daring one who’s always waving to guys to go in

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 24-01-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The hard up lady near machine?

She’s the daring one who’s always waving to guys to go in

Yup. That's the one. But after comparing her to other places, might as well go to GL. Cuz every time I go there, it's $50 entrance and $100 fuck. Might as well use the money to enjoy myself in Dome 1.

Now trying to avoid that area unless absolute necessary. Hopefully she forgets my face.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 26-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Sorry me suaku, anyone know the name of the milf @ L2 nearest to toilet, near escalator? She’s 1 of the prettier, more decent lookin ones around in the bldg.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-01-2018, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry me suaku, anyone know the name of the milf @ L2 nearest to toilet, near escalator? She’s 1 of the prettier, more decent lookin ones around in the bldg.
Michelle or sometimes shes known as stella. Pretty decent service. Dmg is market rate or lower if you're a regular
Old 26-01-2018, 09:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Michelle or sometimes shes known as stella. Pretty decent service. Dmg is market rate or lower if you're a regular
she is a good fxxk and nice lady, never try chop me when ask for extras.
Old 26-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Thanks bro
Sooo she’s d famous Michelle uh
Her biz seems goI’d
Always see the door locked

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-01-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Thanks bro
Sooo she’s d famous Michelle uh
Her biz seems goI’d
Always see the door locked

Shes a gem if you have chemistry with her. Worth it.
Old 27-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Zizou88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bro,

Anybody tried 1st level shop Fu Lin before? The lady figure like not bad
Old 27-01-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Went to the l2 near toilet

Her clothing is like decent office lady.

I went in , paid $30

Left up her black skirt to inspect her panties after i stripped naked.
She caress my penis and gestured fuck job?

She gesturrd $150

Massage not done.
I get she horny after her skrit lifted up by me
I fuck in missionary and love to see her mournful expression.
Lol.
Great inspiration for tutition teacher tale...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread