The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 15-01-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Are the shops open now? Want to go but scared go there all the shops closed

The level 3 corner shop sounds interesting. Is it at the bar end or the other end?
hard to tell bro...again is really depends on luck..sometime go there will most of shop open.sometime go there all shop closed.......
Old 15-01-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

saw a few pretty long hair ml @ night on 2nd level left hand side up from the escalator... i think got 3 or 4 shop side by side... especially the fourth 1 away from the bar... anyone tried the ladies there before? any FR on them or recommendation?
Old 15-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Samster

Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
saw a few pretty long hair ml @ night on 2nd level left hand side up from the escalator... i think got 3 or 4 shop side by side... especially the fourth 1 away from the bar... anyone tried the ladies there before? any FR on them or recommendation?
skinny one is it?
Old 15-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
skinny one is it?
can say so... they don't look that skinny actually... u try b4 bro? especially the long black hair ones...
Old 15-01-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
can say so... they don't look that skinny actually... u try b4 bro? especially the long black hair ones...
hm..no le..i try the skinny one before.which is great...
Old 18-01-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nyc1900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

I’m looking for a quick summary guide for orchard towers that is up to date. Is there an faq anywhere? I’ll be coming to Singapore in a couple weeks. Please forgive the newb questions:

A few questions include:
Which bars to go to to find a reliable gfe to come to my hotel for an hour?
What are the price levels in 2018? For a decent looking 7 or 8 max age 30?
Is bbbj common? What price usually?
Are there places which have Russians now? What is the price range?
Any places to stay away from?

Thanks all for any help you can offer.
Old 19-01-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
redsmitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Following that post... I am a newbie as well.

I have looked through most of this site and would also like to know any tips for current places to go. I will only be there for a few days so I don't have a lot of time to wonder around. I would like to know 3 or 4 good places that are legit.

Ideally what I am looking for: large breasted sexy energetic fun women that know how to stir up the pot with some erotic HJ play and ending with the little bro between the jugs COB or COF. Can anyone help a bro out and give me like 3 place to try? Any help would be awesome! Thank you in advance.
Old 19-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

I have looked through most of this site and would also like to know any tips for current places to go. I will only be there for a few days so I don't have a lot of time to wonder around. I would like to know 3 or 4 good places that are legit.

Ideally what I am looking for: large breasted sexy energetic fun women that know how to stir up the pot with some erotic HJ play and ending with the little bro between the jugs COB or COF. Can anyone help a bro out and give me like 3 place to try? Any help would be awesome! Thank you in advance.
Old 24-01-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
vort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to allvort3x is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsmitty View Post

Can bring you for a guided tour and negotiate for you if you gonna treat me too =) lol
Old 25-01-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

What’s the top 3 places to get a boob fuck?
Old 27-01-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Hi Bros

Please note i seldom login and it is not my intention to "take care" of this gal i am going to intro. Just that i think she is a real jem (especially when i been chopped many times before in OT in the past) and i just wanna share with other bros here.

So here goes: Young gal next to e-scooter shop. Goes by the name starting with "L". She looks small size and on that day was not wearing anything very sexy but i was taken in by her sweet looks.

I was shocked when after massage and i opted for full and when she stripped, her boobs were huge despite her being very slim. And i don't think they are fake cos well, we know how fake boobs look and feel and hers did not look not feel like one.

Dmg is 50+150.

Will certainly rtf.

As mentioned, i am not advertising/supporting this gal or anything. I just want to share a good find and i think she deserves to do well. Please don't PM me for the location as i seldom login. I believe the clue i gave is VERY clear already. If you go down to OT and check sure can find. She told me her normal hours are from afternoon to around 11pm.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Hi Bros

Please note i seldom login and it is not my intention to "take care" of this gal i am going to intro. Just that i think she is a real jem (especially when i been chopped many times before in OT in the past) and i just wanna share with other bros here.

So here goes: Young gal next to e-scooter shop. Goes by the name starting with "L". She looks small size and on that day was not wearing anything very sexy but i was taken in by her sweet looks.

I was shocked when after massage and i opted for full and when she stripped, her boobs were huge despite her being very slim. And i don't think they are fake cos well, we know how fake boobs look and feel and hers did not look not feel like one.

Dmg is 50+150.

Will certainly rtf.

As mentioned, i am not advertising/supporting this gal or anything. I just want to share a good find and i think she deserves to do well. Please don't PM me for the location as i seldom login. I believe the clue i gave is VERY clear already. If you go down to OT and check sure can find. She told me her normal hours are from afternoon to around 11pm.
Wow good info
Old 30-01-2018, 11:39 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros

Dmg is 50+150.

Will certainly rtf.

thanks for the FR bro...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 05-02-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Ronaldo999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can I check. What time OT ML start working?
Old 06-02-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros

Dmg is 50+150.

Will certainly rtf.

Recently been there..see her..and remember this info and try out
turn out really as per what describe. she is consider one of the cutest & younger bah compare to the rest for that day...did not ask for massage as straight away go for main course hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1