The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Passed by an old place. Saw 1.mp and went in and to my surprise is the same ML from. Older shop.

Went in std 1hr 50..

Full teasing with free release. Good old times..
Super old masseuse?
Old 04-01-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -111 / Power: 0
hitherto776 hitherto776

Hi Bros,

Looking to exchange contacts with bros above 50 points or 1 power. I have a few contacts that really tease until blue ball, palm on dick kind, even touch and stroke but no release.

I am looking to exchange contacts within spas. Please don't tell me go to XXX spa sure all good. I am willing to exchange the specific person within the spas.

Please be above 50 points or 1 power. This is just to make sure the contacts I receive are more legit and not all THAT one spa along Duxton Hill.

Gam sia.
Old 04-01-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 13
kass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant futurekass has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitherto776 View Post
Hi Bros,

Looking to exchange contacts with bros above 50 points or 1 power. I have a few contacts that really tease until blue ball, palm on dick kind, even touch and stroke but no release.

I am looking to exchange contacts within spas. Please don't tell me go to XXX spa sure all good. I am willing to exchange the specific person within the spas.

Please be above 50 points or 1 power. This is just to make sure the contacts I receive are more legit and not all THAT one spa along Duxton Hill.

Gam sia.
Sent you a pm bro
Old 13-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 8
Nick246 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind bro willing to share 1 to me.. Haha. Been looking for teasing massage without extra. Try a lot, but all with extra. Sienz..
Old 15-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitherto776 View Post
Hi Bros,

Gam sia.
Glad to see the spirit of sharing still strong here. I got many many PMs and likewise I've replied to many others.

Btw bro. I can't up you cause you got no recent post.
Old 15-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kass View Post
Agree with bro ceeko.

I rather have a good massage with some playful teasing, than a chio syt with poor massage skills and offer GQ.
this all depends on chemistry bah.is quite difficult to get good msg girl. Typically now the girls all prefer a shortcut with GQ bcos there is where the money comes.....so it really depends on your luck..haha
Old 18-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
this all depends on chemistry bah.is quite difficult to get good msg girl. Typically now the girls all prefer a shortcut with GQ bcos there is where the money comes.....so it really depends on your luck..haha
Just need to try once enough liao and I blacklist such girls immediately. When they GQ me with $80 hj offer. I jitao tell them no.

Always tell me say service no good no need pay. I tell them $80 i dunno at geylang song song until jurong/jookoon/tuas. U dare to wank and ask $80. I tell them finish normal massage, and if you shortchange time. I call cops on your joint!

These sort of joints should be ratted out and them deported and owners jailed!
Old 18-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Just need to try once enough liao and I blacklist such girls immediately. When they GQ me with $80 hj offer. I jitao tell them no.

Always tell me say service no good no need pay. I tell them $80 i dunno at geylang song song until jurong/jookoon/tuas. U dare to wank and ask $80. I tell them finish normal massage, and if you shortchange time. I call cops on your joint!

These sort of joints should be ratted out and them deported and owners jailed!
Well done so fierce.

Anyway, both my playground no more liao. I mean, playground still there but the player left.. Zzz

The one at CF already left for China 🇨🇳 and the East joint that was shared by TS Vietnam lady k**** is no longer there. Wasted never take her wechat. Now dunno where is she liao
Old 18-01-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -111 / Power: 0
hitherto776 hitherto776

Wah the teasing MLs now getting more and more pricey. Wish I could just find one that has good attitude, can autoroam, doesnt have to be dropdead gorgeous, can talk, not time watcher, 100 all in I sure pay.

Knn now everybody only P massage then can touch. Honestly rather go Geylang like that. Any bros got such contacts as above please tell me I happily exchange with u!
Old 19-01-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Anyone wants to exchange info of spa and ML that provides good teasing massage? I have two from different places and both are $50 for one hour. Both will accidentally brush your privates when massaging your thighs. Sometimes they will brush until very shiok, but strictly do not provide specials. Your verified contact gets you both of mine.
Old 18-02-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Any recommendation for blue balls around Boon Keng / Bendermeer area? Better if she can speak and tease in English?

TIA, bros.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crashban12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Passed by an old place. Saw 1.mp and went in and to my surprise is the same ML from. Older shop.

Went in std 1hr 50..

Full teasing with free release. Good old times..
Bro, care to share contact? Tia
Old 19-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Anyone wants to exchange contacts for good teasing massage ( without extra).
Old 27-02-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Anyone wants to exchange info of spa and ML that provides good teasing massage? I have two from different places and both are $50 for one hour. Both will accidentally brush your privates when massaging your thighs. Sometimes they will brush until very shiok, but strictly do not provide specials. Your verified contact gets you both of mine.

Errrhhhh bro, just tried one of your recommendation name FF, the teasing was zero!!! However her massage is not bad. This serve as a warning to bro who gotten the contact but hace not try yet, don't set your expectation to high on the teasing portion.
Old 27-02-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
tigerXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can share the top few in my list provided its a xchange good massage and teasing.if u are regular enough free hj.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1