The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
A SENSUALLY SENTIMENTAL BONK with HD ANGELA

Saw her photo yesterday morning looks kind of appealing. Called up Gary & make a appointment for a early lunch slot.Went up to her room & was greeted by a smiling warm welcoming fair busty syt. She looks much more beautiful than in her photo. Wow! Such a beautiful demure & foxy look. The very moment that she stripped in front of me, gawking at her beautiful big fair melons, my dick went rock hard instantly. She is the second ( first was Mindy) from Hd stable that have such impact on me till now. When I meant hard rock it's really rigidly hard. She stared at my dick & gave a mischievous grin." Wow! Nice, I like" she said. What a beautiful & Sexy Gem. Couldn't wait to let her have a taste of my rigid dick.
Went in for a quick shower as I couldn't wait to taste her melons, so busty & fair melons. Yummy, kissed & lick & suck her melons + nipples gently. She was starting to warm up & was moaning slightly. She pushed me back & started to Cathbath me before going south giving me a nice slow bbbj, not before licking & sucking both my balls. Loves the way she swirl her tongue around my dick Head & her vibrating tongue while bbbj. The way she looks up as she Bbbj was damn seductive & hot. Bbbj was not rushing & it seems that she enjoyed watching my facial expression while she was doing her bbbj on me. It went on for quite some time till I have to ask her to stop.
Rolled her on the bed & again started to feel & taste her melons with both hands on her melons giving them a gentle massage. Her hands were stroking my back while I was getting the feel & taste of her melons. Slowly moved north with my lip to her ear, giving it a gentle tickling licking before moving to her neck & shoulder with the same motion. She was already moanings quite intensely then. Moved one of my hand towards her beautiful well trimmed, almost bald pussy & Boy! Oh! Boy! She was already dripping wet when my finger went to survey the entrance of her cave. Yummy juices was oozing out freely. Am not ready to bonk her yet as I wanted arouse her to the highest level as possible before I bonk her. Went south, played & teased her clitoris. She was moanings & she seems to loves the feels. She spread her legs real wide for easy access to her clitoris. Vibrating her clitoris with a slow motion before speeding up according to her movements & expression. OMG! She cummed & keep cumming as the vibration feel on her clitoris getting more & more faster. Finally she collapsed. Still I wasn't yet want to bonk her. We lay back to back on the bed, with me kissing her back, shoulder ears & neck while my the other hand was Tuning her nipples. This went on for around ten minutes more or less. She then was starting to get horny again. Now is the time to Bonk
She went on Cowgal on me, grinding her pussy against my dick furiously. Not before long she cummed again. Loves her facial expression when she cummed. Damn, stim make me more hotter. Lay her on the bed with a pillow below her bum, slowly grind her with half my rigid dick inside her. Observing her as I was trying to locate her G spot. Not long later, Bingo hit her spot. Start to increase my speed gradually there again she cummed once more letting out a loud long moans . She was smiling & grinning after that. It's seems that she loves multiple cums. Moved her to doggy position & began to ride her on. But it seems that doggy wasn't meant for her as she don't get much feel.Once Again moved her to the end of the bed with her buttock out of the bed end & her waist was Balancing her body on the bed. With her legs wide open, started rubbing her clitoris with my rigid dick up & down. There she was getting hot & horny again. Rammed her slowly before gradually increase the speed. She moans & moans with ecstacy with both her hand gripping my arms as I begin bang harder & harder …faster & faster. You guys should see her expression then. PRICELESS stim kau kau expression. There she keep on cumming till her body goes into spasm.Seeing that she had her max, I let my cum comes. Keep banging till both my balls are fully empty as she keeps on spasming till I stop.
We lay on the bed resting both of us. She hugged me & like not willing to let go of me. Chat abit before it was almost time up, we went in have a quick shower. She looks sad when I was about to leave & hugged me with her head resting on my chest unwilling to let go. Playfully told her since it was raining why not another round. No! No! No! She replied & not even the next day. She needs at least another three days of rest before I could bonk her again. She wanted to see me again & ask me to promise her that I will return. Make no promises, just told her I will drop by acouple of days time when free. Tipped her before I leave.
Conclusion -
Looks 8.5/10 looks more beautiful in real person & have a seductive foxy looks
Boobs 9/10 eventho enchanced but soft nice feels. Like the real thing & they are big Dcup the way I loves it
Bbbj 8.5/10 Nice gentle blow job, like she enjoying it too watching my expression while doing it
FJ 8.5 /10 Willingly to please & she loves having a good bonk.
Gfe 11/10, why 11/10 superb gfe feels make you feel like you are her lover & make love to you as a lover too. The way she talk & her manja action will melt your heart away.
RTF - what you think? Off course yes. Planning to bonk her again in a couple of days time. Loves her melons, fair texture & gfe feels.
Another RARE GEM for boobs lovers & gfe lovers. Don't missed her out as this type of gem are rare to come by.

Last edited by limking; 15-05-2016 at 06:28 PM.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MyHoneyDolls88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A SENSUALLY SENTIMENTAL BONK with HD ANGELA

You are welcome to use your Singapore Whatsapp or WeChat to Contact us
This Service is only available in Malaysia, Johor Bahru (Permas Jaya Area)

✿✿ Name : ANGELIA ( 安吉拉 )
✿✿ Country : THAILAND
✿✿ Age : 22+ ( 淫荡大波 )
✿✿ Height : 1.60M
✿✿ Stats : 36(C)-25-35

✿✿ Location: Johor Bahru (PERMAS JAYA AREA)

✿✿ Out Call : RM50 for Transport (Only Johor Bahru Area)

✿✿ Damage : RM178/45Min/1Shot (Hotel Room Included)
✿✿ Damage : RM348/90Min/2Shot (Hotel Room Included)

✿✿ 3P Service: RM348/60Min/2Shot (Hotel Room Included)

✿✿ OverNight : RM550/8Hours/3Shot (Hotel Room Included)

✿✿ Services : F..k Job, BBBJ, CiM, GFE, Fingering,
✿✿ Services : Thai Massage, Hand Job, Cathbath

MY HONEY DOLLS
Old 14-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: A SENSUALLY SENTIMENTAL BONK with HD ANGELA

Just had a RTF with Angela. Services & gfe Standard never drop. In fact much better than my first bonk with her. Never can I have enough of her.Guess it would just be matter of days before I am back again.
Another rare Gem indeed.

Last edited by limking; 15-05-2016 at 06:29 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1