The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2020, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2037 / Power: 15
denniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond reputedenniswhite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Zap more la. I just go back power page to get more power. Lalalalalala
This is not good. Why create flame.. i zap u too for leaving Bros hanging.
Old 08-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
container2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
From what i know, another 4 girls leaving at end of the month or even before that. Still no news or even hint of opening to the okts. Even if GL really open later, there will no girls. Maybe that is what the people up there really wants. To forced the girls to return and open up a empty GL.
That’s really bad bro hope GL will recover still
Old 08-08-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
YouAllSuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many straight out fuck shops are still open, but very few customers. Even OT also got very few customers and USSC is a literal ghost town despite 10+ shops open.

I guess AV knows these places got less customers so less chances of infection, so they never raid every single known massage place but still close GL.

Plus with a bad economy, I don't think not many are willing to pay ~cat150 prices (which is what these shops usually ask foe before you nego) and are waiting for Thai houses to open, so less customers.

Bright side for me, this made me explore more massage places which sometimes is more fun than just a straight FJ, especially if it looks clean on the outside! Downside is that it's a gamble for every new ML you visit, higher chance of unsatisfactory service than GL. Still, quite fun if you have some spare cash!

Cannot imagine what the first day of GL reopening will look like, lol.
Old 08-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidbeckham123 View Post
Zap more la. I just go back power page to get more power. Lalalalalala

OK loh. Zap u song song gao Jurong.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 08-08-2020, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danielzjg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

It is anounced tha 132 covid19 cases today as the dorm worker checking going to the end, may open when the cases coming down below 20, it will be very soon
Old 08-08-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielzjg View Post
It is anounced tha 132 covid19 cases today as the dorm worker checking going to the end, may open when the cases coming down below 20, it will be very soon
Haha.. u think today is low? U should see tml, more low. Haha .
Old 08-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielzjg View Post
Till the notice for the OKT down to the helper get their swap test done no way they can see sign of opening again.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 4
Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Haha.. u think today is low? U should see tml, more low. Haha .
Haha good news. hope gahmen can open soon and not push past August starve so long alr. Tolong no new cluster come out🙏
Old 08-08-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster (A)

Garudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of lightGarudannn is a glorious beacon of light

Went for a walk today lor 18 & 20. Still all shops barred. Wanted to see myself. Hope they open again soon, blueball liao.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garudannn View Post
Went for a walk today lor 18 & 20. Still all shops barred. Wanted to see myself. Hope they open again soon, blueball liao.
If you are still there and see some okt/okt helper please ask them. They are our most reliable source of genuine information. Thanks
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 08-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!

Wah also hoping for GL to reopen. Only after checking out the FL domes, seeing the prices Vs quality does one realize how worth it the 150 China girls are. Luckily my last bonk at 1669 was one of my best bonks. Can't remember her name unfortunately but wah, remember she was a damn good fuck. Tall, Chio face, slim tight body packaged in a tight white dress and heels. I had like the best bbbj there and the view when I went missionary on her on the chair with her legs to the sky, wah sibei shiok
Old 08-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Wah also hoping for GL to reopen. Only after checking out the FL domes, seeing the prices Vs quality does one realize how worth it the 150 China girls are. Luckily my last bonk at 1669 was one of my best bonks. Can't remember her name unfortunately but wah, remember she was a damn good fuck. Tall, Chio face, slim tight body packaged in a tight white dress and heels. I had like the best bbbj there and the view when I went missionary on her on the chair with her legs to the sky, wah sibei shiok
Is it? sounds good. Too bad forgotten the name alr. Had a bad experience trying FLs from Locanto. Totally fake photos end up bonking a fat 30+ FL. Worst experience of my sex life legit.

Btw bros can uprep me if its ok
Old 08-08-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

A lot of subcontractors' workers have been cleared from dorm by MOM in the past one week. Many construction sites will resume work next week.
MOH/MOM likely will monitor the FW status for one month plus and this stage is super critical.Then followed up by GL's stuff wiith AV.
I think GL shall reopen by late Oct, the earliest. Certaintly no more PRC WLs left.
Old 09-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Urixen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All shops in 16,18,20 still closed from what I saw earlier this evening Totally should've spammed the 150 WLs before the pandemic got into full swing. Tried a few PRC FL recently and not very impressed although thankfully didn't get any rude ones. Now I truly understand the value and standard of the WLs back then.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
A lot of subcontractors' workers have been cleared from dorm by MOM in the past one week. Many construction sites will resume work next week.
MOH/MOM likely will monitor the FW status for one month plus and this stage is super critical.Then followed up by GL's stuff wiith AV.
I think GL shall reopen by late Oct, the earliest. Certaintly no more PRC WLs left.
Then open for what? As a right honorable brother in this forum said, ‘I don’t want to fuck okt’s arse’.

If any newbies are reading, please note that tucking okts arse is not recommended and is not the purpose of this forum.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1