The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
Those massage parlor also operate this way and is no differences!
Exactly! MP is the same as geylang, but the pretend its decent business.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Exactly! MP is the same as geylang, but the pretend its decent business.
Yes. The gahment is dumb and want to let those white horse and media to know tat they are doing their job well! Like i say alrdy, sex is a form exercise and is good to prevent covid!
Old 02-08-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway, guess this is last goodbye for the prc gals. Those samster that know the remaining gals still here waiting to go back, maybe can give them a last red packet for them to tide at home. It will not be easy for them at home too. I can only give to my regular some money as I am not rich, think of it as a helping hand to a friend as I know personally that she has family debts. Sad endings for many gals that had come here to work for a better Life.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?a

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
The last few prc will be gone by end of Aug, they have been clinging on for a long time, but no news about the opening has dashed their hope. They dun mind to stay on even if November or December but there is not even a hint. Even the okts have gave up and ask them to leave. Very very sad, some girls just came a few months and left with no savings and a broken will.
Yeah, if GL does not open soon, we would lose all the PRC wls, Viet and Thia wls and they could leave us for good. How could we answer the call of nature in the near term? It is extremely difficult for wls to survive in the last four months without income. Many OKTs may not be able to last long.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
I know this doesn't sound good but I think the Gov will only allow GL to reopen at phase 3. Reasons:
1. GL does not contribute much revenue
2. Being one of few countries with legalized prostitution is not doing their reputation any good
3. Deliberately let market forces close the weaker houses. Better all close like those HCs
4. They can't afford a cluster formed in GL. Imagine announcing it to the media

I hope I am wrong but looks like its gonna be a long wait till P3😓😥.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Yeah, if GL does not open soon, we would lose all the PRC wls, Viet and Thia wls and they could leave us for good. How could we answer the call of nature in the near term? It is extremely difficult for wls to survive in the last four months without income. Many OKTs may not be able to last long.
These OKTs are rich as fuck. They are the last people I worry about.
Old 02-08-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
Anyway, guess this is last goodbye for the prc gals. Those samster that know the remaining gals still here waiting to go back, maybe can give them a last red packet for them to tide at home. It will not be easy for them at home too. I can only give to my regular some money as I am not rich, think of it as a helping hand to a friend as I know personally that she has family debts. Sad endings for many gals that had come here to work for a better Life.
Noble and kind thinking. To be applauded.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 02-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Gahment confirm will not interested in vice business and it portrayed bad in the media so the gahment will fk care unless sg peo here like ang mo dare to go geylang there riot!

How rich the GL boss there i not sure? One year or few years without operation dunno they still can maintain? If their house has been paid finish, i think it should be alright!

Most probably, they also got do soccer betting biz or some other vice business as they have connection! Or some of them might invest their money in some coffeshop and they have another passive income to survive!
Old 02-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1227 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

The FLs are enjoying brisk business because of high demand and super limited supply. What's more no SE scan and temp taking at all. Nobody bothered.

At the same time legal WLs are starving and now being forced to go home. WTF

This government is really stupid
Old 02-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
The FLs are enjoying brisk business because of high demand and super limited supply. What's more no SE scan and temp taking at all. Nobody bothered.

At the same time legal WLs are starving and now being forced to go home. WTF

This government is really stupid
They should just give them white card and release them to work outside. But very hard for AV to write a staff memo to MHA to rationalise this move. Unfortunately, NTUC dont have a sex worker chapter.
Old 02-08-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post
Use SE and take temperature and accept sg and sg pr customers only would be safe enough liao! Sex is a form of exercise so it help to prevent covid as long either partner has no pre existing covid!

Those massage parlor also operate this way and is no differences!
Massage parlor is like high-end house charging $150 one shot, so you have a point there. If GL allowed to open, it would make sense to allow the higher priced houses to operate first to test water.

Higher price, just like those sleazy massage parlor, will limit the clientele, and you will not have whole crowd of customers each day. If there's any covid case, the risk and the numbers involved would be the same as any close contact business like hairdresser or massage parlor.

The roadblock is that the govt realize it is ridiculous to impose the same operating rules on GL houses like wearing masks for both the girl and the customer - officially, this is the rule for massage parlor. But to pretend that this will be complied in GL house takes a stretch of the imagination!
Old 02-08-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Ambrosia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Even if Geylang were to reopen, the contagion amongst the foreign workers would then be a ticking time bomb.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The brighter side: All those brudders (including me) who have at anytime wished to end their Geylang addiction have had their wish come true.

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 03-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The brighter side: All those brudders (including me) who have at anytime wished to end their Geylang addiction have had their wish come true.

No I just venture into other playgrounds....
Old 03-08-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
No I just venture into other playgrounds....
No leh, other playgrounds not the same thing....can say after trying dome 3.

Geylang

~ Legal, no fear of anti vice
~ Go in choose from several girl and fuck. Can extend
~ Have facility to wait
~ Girls health checked
~ lower price
~it’s there, available on tap

Last edited by Dignified69; 03-08-2020 at 12:49 AM. Reason: Spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1