The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Gonna head to GL to see if it’s open. Will update here later.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 5
DBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDBZhu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

walked through around 7+ yesterday.
still close.. all black no lights. got red tape/rope
but can see a few WL came back from ta-bao-ing food.

hint : go around dinner time , you might bump into WL
Old 02-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwaotoko View Post
i went down to geylang just now to meet up my uncle. I cannot mention his name as he is one of the bosses who own a few brothel along lor 18 and the only hse at lor 12. i am sure some of you may know who. I will explain here. I told him that one of the bros here mentioned that a hse at lor 8 said it will be opening this sat. It is false. What i understod from him is all the wl and okts will undergo covid/medical screening as the windows is open this week. Hence do not try your luck to come down geylang on saturday (18/july) as it is still close. The official date of opening for most houses is on 02/Aug (Sunday). I also asked him about safe entry check in but there is no news yet.
Do note, doesn't mean he is related to me. i get free fuck. No. I still pay when i bonk any girls.

I hope my post is helpful to everyone here. If you like to rate it, you may wish to up my reputation Kindly leave your nick behind.
If not, Its okay. it doesn't matter. Lets keep our finger crossed and no more turning back to cb

Best regards
Opening 😜 Guess okt uncle open legs and shaking now ...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 02-08-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Gonna head to GL to see if it’s open. Will update here later.
As of 1546hrs. All closed. Ghost town..

Anyone has any updated news pls share ba
Old 02-08-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
Ben1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBen1O deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went pass earlier in the afternoon and realised all House still closed and not opened.

There are no dates stated for any opening yet. Not sure where are all the rumours of opening in July or August coming from. Looks like these places won’t be opened until the vaccine is found.
Old 02-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes totally agreed. No sign or indication that GL will be opened. walked through WH/Lor 16/18/20 looks like some of the houses are vacated.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold
Might need some hero write petition. Or the rape crime rate increase.

With SE and temperature checking will be safe enough! Dunno what the stupid gahment thinking!
Old 02-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dettolboy_77 View Post
Yes totally agreed. No sign or indication that GL will be opened. walked through WH/Lor 16/18/20 looks like some of the houses are vacated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Guess they all disappointed, early Jul became end Jul, then early Aug still no news so how to wait? Apart from that also no money no honey too
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
girls are advised to go home already

very sad
All signs of GL going to lose all the PRC 150 girls , not sure whether when it’s ready to open, will GL 150 restart or it dies off.

Exactly like our time the health spas we know. Marina south, dragon, Bugis, etc .... all gone die off and no longer any to be found. That time felt very sad and lost hope for a while and later discovered GL.

It seems GL 150 is going that health spa way if the PRC refuses to come work here. The supply will die off and this business no longer viable. Maybe Thai and viet May stay but the pricing level means access for people and higher risks

Can start to feel sad already
Old 02-08-2020, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The last few prc will be gone by end of Aug, they have been clinging on for a long time, but no news about the opening has dashed their hope. They dun mind to stay on even if November or December but there is not even a hint. Even the okts have gave up and ask them to leave. Very very sad, some girls just came a few months and left with no savings and a broken will.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
The last few prc will be gone by end of Aug, they have been clinging on for a long time, but no news about the opening has dashed their hope. They dun mind to stay on even if November or December but there is not even a hint. Even the okts have gave up and ask them to leave. Very very sad, some girls just came a few months and left with no savings and a broken will.
Plus some borrow money to come over here.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 16
nanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to beholdnanahoriuchi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgoldboy View Post
Every where is also same? Heard hotel such as Min Hua no SE, also no need to register IC. Only check temperature. Any brother can confirm?
I just came out of Min Wah Hotel, need to scan QR code & take temperature. Counter lady asked me which room i'm visiting thats all.
Old 02-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Plus some borrow money to come over here.
Very sad, all those who sought the legal path to work here are all hammered hard by Covid Those who came illegally to work at KTV, transitted to doing FL/ML and survived perhaps even realising they can earn more. Sometimes it doesnt pay to be law abiding.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
why u guys duno some the biggest mastermind of Singapore dark trade come from GL?
Think of them as crime fighting partnerships of the SPF.
Let them survive on the small crime so that big crimes are kept off the streets.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
Dettolboy_77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it will take some time for GL to return to pre-Covid days. Aviation sector already predicted that it will take at least 2-3 years to recover.
Old 02-08-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Use SE and take temperature and accept sg and sg pr customers only would be safe enough liao! Sex is a form of exercise so it help to prevent covid as long either partner has no pre existing covid!

Those massage parlor also operate this way and is no differences!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1