The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I would say don’t bother. Photo PS quite heavily. Below is my FR, just that she moved to tpy already. Her JG is just more like teasing than actual JG.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...&postcount=390

Go find Soda better!
Thanks bro! Need tonplan ahead to get Soda.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Soda actually has a thread in the HC section ("The Art of Penis Pleasuring").. Don't have to spam here..

I like how Angellover specifically quoted this post and asked for her ctc lol..
Lol bro I do my research
Old 01-08-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
want to try soda jg, any bro can share?
Any can share soda ctc via PM?
Old 01-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros here tried JJ from SGBeautycastle?
Remember seeing her ad on SLG before last time.
Judging from the photos, looks like a well maintained MILF & I dig that
But you know lah... photos are usually heavily PS.

Any kind bro can share reviews on her?
Old 01-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Any bros here tried JJ from SGBeautycastle?
Remember seeing her ad on SLG before last time.
Judging from the photos, looks like a well maintained MILF & I dig that
But you know lah... photos are usually heavily PS.

Any kind bro can share reviews on her?
Tried JJ last year left a deep impression. She is the only ML that I feel massage is better than MP. She knows the right spot to press and she puts in so much strength that I have to ask her to ease a little bit. Body is very smooth and taut, better than Ying Ying, but her boobs are augmented and a bit hard. Clean shaven pussy underneath her see though lacy panties which she places in front of your face during HJ, enticing you but refusing a paint job.

The only bad part is i think she has been through plastic surgery so the facial features especially the nose looks weird.

http://sgbeautycastle.info/jj-massage-pro-thai-jg-hj/

PS: Anyway thanks bro for revealing her, been looking for her for a while.

Last edited by barrysteakfries; 01-08-2020 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Unbelieveable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finished engaging Qian Qian from the local massage forum.She is a milf and her massage and JG is really good.I got my 45 mins soothing and blissful massage session.Very detailed and power pack massage.The last 15 mins was doing the authentic penis massage.It is not HJ.Really massaging the groin area and shaft.At the end, u decide if you want to release.Value for money and u left feeling refreshed and energized
Old 01-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Tried JJ last year left a deep impression. She is the only ML that I feel massage is better than MP. She knows the right spot to press and she puts in so much strength that I have to ask her to ease a little bit. Body is very smooth and taut, better than Ying Ying, but her boobs are augmented and a bit hard. Clean shaven pussy underneath her see though lacy panties which she places in front of your face during HJ, enticing you but refusing a paint job.

The only bad part is i think she has been through plastic surgery so the facial features especially the nose looks weird.

http://sgbeautycastle.info/jj-massage-pro-thai-jg-hj/

PS: Anyway thanks bro for revealing her, been looking for her for a while.
Thanks bro Barry.
Looks like she is more suited for massage lovers than sensual lovers.
Still trying to find a good MILF in the current dry market.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
Thanks bro Barry.
Looks like she is more suited for massage lovers than sensual lovers.
Still trying to find a good MILF in the current dry market.
Her body combined with her confident strokes gives a good release. My experience with her is quite similar with Ying Ying. Not so sure on the playability because only visited her once.
Old 01-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Her body combined with her confident strokes gives a good release. My experience with her is quite similar with Ying Ying. Not so sure on the playability because only visited her once.
You got try the JG and 印度神油?

How’s the JG?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by champsdan View Post
First of all thanks for all the bros recommendation. Was trying to contact Carrie but no response but luckily manage to contact Anqi. Brought some chocolate up hoping to bring more closure. 😁Look wise is ok and boobs are big. She was quite teasing and GFE is good. Service is really fantastic and manage to releaze twice. Lol.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 9/10 (abit saggy but still nice)
HJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
RTM: Yes
Thxs for the info
Old 01-08-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Thanks Nemo for the MR. I decided to visit Xiao Yu after your description that she reminded you of Kim Hee Sun.

At first glance, Xiao Yu doesn't look 100% like the Korean actress, but the resemblance is also there for me, especially her eyes. On first impression, I'm pleased with her appearance and figure. Good start.

Massage is not her strongest forte, but i can tell that she puts in the effort. No phone usage too. She makes the effort to chat and keep the session lively. I'm enjoying myself, albeit with me still facing down. Sad!

Finally, i got to turn over and admire her beauty. Her long straight hair makes her even more sexy. I'm not going into the intimate details but I enjoyed my time while respecting her boundaries.

Overall, i plan to install Xiao Yu as my regular going forward
Glad you enjoyed your session with her. She does not generate as much traffic here as compared to other vanilla like Zoya and Tina. I have been going back to her regularly. I like the comfortable atmosphere in her room - very relaxing. A bad thig is that time seem to pass very fast when I'm with her...
Old 01-08-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
You got try the JG and 印度神油?

How’s the JG?
I dont remember much about the JG. Was just a nornal release if Im not wrong.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ProCheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Senpais
My friends and I is planning a visit next week. Total 4 of us.
I list our criterias and hope Senpais can recommend.
No.1 - Looking for good massage
No.2 - Looking for good boobs
No.3 & 4 - Looking for good services

I have read the reviews and narrow down 3 only.
Aimee, Tina, An ran. We got 4 pax, anyone can give more recommendations?

Appreciate it.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCheongster View Post
MMMMF?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProCheongster View Post
Hi all Senpais
I list our criterias and hope Senpais can recommend.
No.1 - Looking for good massage
No.2 - Looking for good boobs
No.3 & 4 - Looking for good services

I have read the reviews and narrow down 3 only.
Aimee, Tina, An ran. We got 4 pax, anyone can give more recommendations?

Appreciate it.
you want gangbang? highly doubt any ML can accommodate to this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1