The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
No wonder when i was with zoya she said she knows pple talking abt her and she said she knows who it is. Must be u la.. Hahaha
No ah I seldom talk about her already.
Old 26-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnleaf View Post
Haha abit too late liao bro. Your honesty is the best here la
Got people say I yaya papaya,very upset. Need to tone down a little bit.
Old 26-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Haters will hate bro. Stay true to your intent and U will be fine.I mean I've also been on the receiving end for my frank views but I guess a thicker skin does help. Well I guess unlike some here I pick my favourites and rotate between them for long periods building stable CRM with these MLs. That does have its rewards though but every now and then I try a new one for variety. and drop an FR.
Old 26-07-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
jackngill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited an ran (Bella) again when she relisted

Since in the past I didn’t encounter her using hp during the session , only when I go and bath then she use

Lol this tcss thread is so hot that she herself know that even her boobs are ranked by the guys here
Old 26-07-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last time last min book after 10pm usually got reply now all never my msg lol
Old 26-07-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 12
mrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to beholdmrtesting is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Got one ML left a review in the customer database say i like to discuss girls on SBF. I take it as a negative review. So now all the girls will ask me not to write about them....
maybe cause u immediately write review after visiting or made a remark that makes you distinguishable.

Usually I would write FR a week or later, since they would have a lot of customers in between.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone remembers Amei who came around this period last year?

Another one gone too soon.
Old 27-07-2020, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Those steamy lap dances in her mini skirt.. definitely left memorable moments. She is actually quite a shy girl beneath I feel. 2019 had seen some great ladies and I am glad I persevered with her despite her teething lodging issues which are really a pain.
Old 27-07-2020, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiya, just be urself, why worry so much on others? Anyway, u don’t strike me as Yaya papaya.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-07-2020, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Aiya, just be urself, why worry so much on others? Anyway, u don’t strike me as Yaya papaya.
Haha just joking, I'm not upset. There are other things that I am upset about. The bro who say I yaya papaya will know.
Old 27-07-2020, 07:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darthsidious473 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

Sounds 很不吉利 leh..
Old 27-07-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackngill View Post
Just visited an ran (Bella) again when she relisted

Since in the past I didn’t encounter her using hp during the session , only when I go and bath then she use

Lol this tcss thread is so hot that she herself know that even her boobs are ranked by the guys here
Does she know her unoffical rank is No. 2? Haha
Old 27-07-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she previously don’t, after u post she will know ler.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-07-2020, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WenCun don’t reply my wechat anymore. Anyone know whether she still in sg? How about her rommie?
Old 27-07-2020, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tina should be just right behind an ran.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1