The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
My heart not with her.
The first few great words from you! Good boy! Hahahah
Old 14-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros can share apple, angel & candy MP? Been asking around but dead silence exclusive member’s club only??
Old 14-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
Any bros can share apple, angel & candy MP? Been asking around but dead silence exclusive member’s club only??
You know it's bro Franco's lobang then why ask everyone!? Why PM me for contact!?? Trying to fish ah? Pretty disrespectful.
Old 14-01-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Just remember, unless you bao a working girl completely for a month, there always going to be someone who's getting more than you.

Because there's always someone else with more money, or better looking, or more charming, or more skilled to satisfy her. Remember this and you'll survive this game.

Also, for goodness sake.. stop bugging or begging her. Lol. If girl said no a few times, isn't that clear enough a message? You know you'll only become a laughing stock. I can't tell you how many girls show me pitiful messages from customers.
sometimes can just be someone she clicks better with
after all, who want to spend their off-day with someone who they canont click with? We also want to be with someone who make us feel good right?

Should just follow this mantra...
with every MLs, there's a Kopiosteve for them
Old 14-01-2020, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
You know it's bro Franco's lobang then why ask everyone!? Why PM me for contact!?? Trying to fish ah? Pretty disrespectful.
Okay sorry my bad. Guess can take my business elsewhere already. To be fair I was just getting ignored left and right, instead of a simple “no”.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's why need to be very brutally honest
They can be easily mindfucked badly if someone hints of their favourite seemingly vanilla ladies being fully unlocked.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 14-01-2020 at 04:23 PM.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

Hmmmm

Seems like new number is really difficult to book
Old 14-01-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I can't tell you how many girls show me pitiful messages from customers.
So true lol!
I’ve seen messages asking for outcalls etc.
Raising $ offered to stupid amounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I think most of these dudes lack experience with ladies in the outside world.
Or perhaps they have been influenced by what they see on screen and deem it as love. They idea and excitement of someone we fancy responding to ‘the chase’ is wired in us guys innately.

Don’t doubt some of them/us have steady partners/wives that we dearly love. But sometimes the emotional needs of guys is not talked about enough - and if someone somehow presses all the right buttons, it’s easy to emotionally attached.

So don’t think it’s down to lack of exposure/experience, but lack of protection. I’ll say this - don’t just wear the physical condom on the small head, wear the mental condom on the big head
Old 14-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay sorry my bad. Guess can take my business elsewhere already. To be fair I was just getting ignored left and right, instead of a simple “no”.
Already replied you what..

Contribute more to the thread instead of being a number collector..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 15
Xavie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried SLG Tang tang can comment on her build?

Says on website she's 50kg (thinking more to 53-55kg??) but typically being more sceptical when i read from the those websites.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
hai shi ni jiu hao ~ thank you
Bro no offense but the way you post smacks of a ginna pi behind the screen.. You don’t act this way IRL I assume?

Old 14-01-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Already replied you what..

Contribute more to the thread instead of being a number collector..
I don't see any replies to me except the one from steve telling me to bugger off. Would contribute if I wasn't only going to repeat whatever people have contributed..
Old 14-01-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 17
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavie View Post
Has anyone tried SLG Tang tang can comment on her build?

Says on website she's 50kg (thinking more to 53-55kg??) but typically being more sceptical when i read from the those websites.
Only a few kg diff also need to hiam meh? Not like you want to see supermodel with flat tummy man. If you want flat tummy there’s a few ml here you can find.
Old 14-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't see any replies to me except the one from steve telling me to bugger off. Would contribute if I wasn't only going to repeat whatever people have contributed..
Dunno guess my reply didn’t go through..

That’s just a poor excuse.. No one is going to fault you for another MR of the same ML, as long as it’s within the “accepted” guidelines..

Old 14-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Only a few kg diff also need to hiam meh? Not like you want to see supermodel with flat tummy man. If you want flat tummy there’s a few ml here you can find.
Chill pal, not all of us avid ML punters. Just trying to clarify if it's the kind of money he wants to spend. Don't need to be so aggressive to each other when we're all in the same pool. Customers VS MLs. Help a brother out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1