The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2020, 02:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Trip tracking

Thailand has made it mandatory for arriving foreigners to download a govt phone app and fill in their personal info. It sounds like the same info that’s already on your arrival card, so seems like some duplication here.

There is also a place in the app to give your voluntary consent. Anyone not providing their info and consent will not be allowed to pass through immigration.

Visitors will also need to have a working phone. You will need to have a roaming package if you use your home network. Or else you'll be required to buy a SIM that they are selling that has the Internet for 14 days.

The purpose is to be able to track or trace you, if necessary, while you’re in Thailand.

While people are scared of catching the virus, remember that there is also the risk of becoming an innocent victim. You may be perfectly healthy, but if they find that you were sitting in front of an infected passenger on your flight, or you attended the same event as a carrier, there could be scenario where you get dumped into two weeks’ of forced quarantine.
Old 15-03-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Trip tracking

Where to find this app ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Thailand has made it mandatory for arriving foreigners to download a govt phone app and fill in their personal info. It sounds like the same info that’s already on your arrival card, so seems like some duplication here.

There is also a place in the app to give your voluntary consent. Anyone not providing their info and consent will not be allowed to pass through immigration.

Visitors will also need to have a working phone. You will need to have a roaming package if you use your home network. Or else you'll be required to buy a SIM that they are selling that has the Internet for 14 days.

The purpose is to be able to track or trace you, if necessary, while you’re in Thailand.

While people are scared of catching the virus, remember that there is also the risk of becoming an innocent victim. You may be perfectly healthy, but if they find that you were sitting in front of an infected passenger on your flight, or you attended the same event as a carrier, there could be scenario where you get dumped into two weeks’ of forced quarantine.
Old 17-03-2020, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
AOT Airports App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Where to find this app ah?
Go to www.airportthai.co.th. Click on English at the top. Get the page translated. Scroll down to News and Event. In the middle is the manual for filling out the T.8 section of the app.

When you open the app, there’s a section at the bottom in red with T.8 on it. Click on that section. The T.8 is the arrival card.

Note: be sure to keep your boarding pass.
Old 17-03-2020, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: AOT Airports App

Thks bro. Massage parlours and pubs will be closed. Don't want to go liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Go to www.airportthai.co.th. Click on English at the top. Get the page translated. Scroll down to News and Event. In the middle is the manual for filling out the T.8 section of the app.

When you open the app, there’s a section at the bottom in red with T.8 on it. Click on that section. The T.8 is the arrival card.

Note: be sure to keep your boarding pass.
Old 17-03-2020, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip tracking

Can’t go overseas for fucks at least 2 weeks.
Become monk or Cheong in Sg
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1