The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: My cheating gf

Long distance relationship certainly has risk.
When you not there, high chance she will go for another guy.
do you regret not fucking her before she goes to SG ?
Old 21-11-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Damn curious who is this model cum IG influencer.....
Old 21-11-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
Long distance relationship certainly has risk.
When you not there, high chance she will go for another guy.
do you regret not fucking her before she goes to SG ?
Anyway in my opinion the best man wins but sayang he did not break her V
Old 21-11-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

"do i regret not fucking her before she comes to sg?"
nothing to regret because she had quite a handful of bfs and none of them had fucked her because shes very conservative. Strictly only break virgin after marriage.
Old 22-11-2019, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

And the story continues,

I was devestated, fucking pissed and feeling betrayed as i watched the tracker as it showed her at the same location until morning. I did not fucking sleep the whole night.

And then
her message came, "good morning".
I replied " sorry but i'm not having a good morning because you overnight at RP's place last night till now. What happened? Did you cheat on me?"
Her reply was "u broke up with me last night didn't you? we broke off last night and you cannot say that i cheated on you since we are not in a relationship anymore right? i told u that u will regret it"
I was so nervous that i was biting my fingers at that point of time.
I asked "please tell me nothing happened between u two last night, i still love u so much"
She said "I satisfied him(RP)."
I stared at my phone, donno what to say, my heart sanked.
Another message from her came in "After i hung up our phone call, We(RP and her) kissed and i gave him a blowjob"
My phone literally fell off my hand when i saw that message.
Bad imaginations just appeared in my mind as i kept thinking of what happened last night between JT and RP.
I know that JT will never overnight at a friend's place unless its her bf, she has told me this before and she also told me about how she wanted to feel her mr. right on wedding night because she doesn't want her mr. right to wear anything(condom) when penetrating her.
I tried calling her but she didn't pick up any of my calls.
The feeling is like the world came crushing on me.
I texted her since she didn't want to pick up my calls.
"Are u in a relationship with him now?"
Her reply was "no"
It was then I realized that they became flings last night. Something about JT which she shared with me is that she had a few flings in the past but its just blowjobs and no sex at all. She doesn't even consider it as oral sex because she said its only considered if its released in the mouth. But thats just her own opinion of oral sex.
I texted her back "come back to me, i still love you so much, ok? I'm really sorry"
She replied "ok"
And so, we managed to get back together because i forgive her mistake and i also know that i am also at fault.
However, I knew it straight away that i need to track that bastard, RP's phone too and I did that immediately. And i found out that he sent her home!
After my gf got home, i saw from the tracker that RP went back.
Soon, I gave RP a phone call...
*picked up phone*
I started with "hi, is this RP?"
RP replied, "yes this is, whos this?"
Me: "this is mwong, JT's bf."
RP: "*started laughing* well well look whos here talking to me, its the guy who just gotten his green hat!"
Me: "motherfucker! u better watch out! if i catch u trying to harrass my gf again I WILL NOT LET U OFF!"
RP:"look, get this right boy, ur gf likes being with me and kept on asking me out o'right. we were so close that i can even look at her phone and see who shes messaging and calling at times. Just like last night, I saw the conversation between the two of u having a big quarrel. u hurt her, u hurt her bad...she was crying, crying so badly i knew its the opportunity for me to get inbetween u guys. i took some tissues for her and put my hand on her shoulders and she started to lean on mine. i smiled widely to myself hugging her. Hold her face with both my hands and used my thumb to wiped off her tears which rolled down. i approached her and kissed her, no rejection from her and she started to kiss me back and we kissed passionately HAHAHAHA"
Me: " ..."
RP: "I am sure u wanna know what happens next so...i started to touch her all over and kiss her neck, placing my hand on her thigh and moved up her miniskirt. shes so shy she closed her legs but i got a hold onto the side of her panty around her hips. I pulled it down and she stopped me by grabbing my hand, i used my other hand to grab hers so that she will not stop me. Soon she let go as i pulled her panty down to her knees and it reached her feet and ground. Next, i removed her clothes and her bra to reveal her beautiful C cup tits before removing her miniskirt. i started to strip and go topless. Pushed her down on my bed and continue to kiss her all over. If u wish to know the details, i grabbed and sucked her tits so hard she started to moan. Did i also mention that i love sucking those huge nipples? =)
Me: "U BASTARD!!!"
RP: "I slowly kissed and touched my way down south and saw this virgin hole! so tempting! I LICKED IT!!! HAHAHAHA I made it mine by kissing and licking it! oh yessss, she squirted. LOVED IT when i saw her body shivering in orgasm. She started to kiss me more after that while we were sitting down on my bed. I popped the qn, "i'm fucking hard right now and my underwear is gonna explode anytime from now, help me release?" and she replied with a nod. I stood up and took off my underwear in front of her and my dick sprung out in front of her face. by the way she looked startled at the size of my dick, so i'm guessing u're pretty small HAHAHAHAH!
Me: "..."
RP: "I grabbed her hand and place it on my shaft and i asked her to grab it and grab it tight. I told her "u r a lady who put ur words into action right? time to make him regret and make me happy tonight!" she knew what i wanted and opened her mouth to take my dick head in, sucking it, taking it in further each time. shes got quite a bit of experience giving blowjobs and i'm lucky getting my dick head flicked by her skilful tongue. oh ya brother, did ur gf mention that shes a model instagram influencer in msia? OHH DAMNNNNN LUCKY ME!!! and FUCK U BROTHER hahahaha!!! ur angelic face gorgeous gf with devilish body is now on her knees giving the blowjob of her life and i am enjoying every single bit of it thanks to u.
Me: "STFU!!!"
RP: "Chill~ brother~ one man's meat is another man's posion. Now shes my meat and ur poison because i came all over her body and guessed what, she rubs it all over her body for me to watch. We even bathed together after that. Not forgetting she hugged me to sleep. This is just the new shiok beginning for me and hell for u brother. I just can't wait to receive another blowjob form her, who knows what will happen the next time shes at my place? lose her virginity? thinking of it just made me hard and imagining sexual stuff with her hahaha."
RP hung up the phone after he finished with what he wanted to say.
I sat in my chair at home, staring blankly at the wall in my room and clenched my fist. Stood up and hit the wall so hard that I started bleeding. My hand didn't hurt as much as it pains my heart. I just couldn't get over this incident since that night up till now. But i didn't give up on her and kept showing her that i care for her at times when she needed someone and that BASTARD RP is still going out with her.

For a few days, i saw from the tracker that they did not meet up since that night and ever since we patched back.
a week later, my tracker showed me RP went to fetch her again and they started to go out together again. i endured, endured and endured...until she went to his place again...
Old 22-11-2019, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 22-11-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, who ur ex man, curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
And the story continues,

I was devestated, fucking pissed and feeling betrayed as i watched the tracker as it showed her at the same location until morning. I did not fucking sleep the whole night.

And then
her message came, "good morning".
I replied " sorry but i'm not having a good morning because you overnight at RP's place last night till now. What happened? Did you cheat on me?"
Her reply was "u broke up with me last night didn't you? we broke off last night and you cannot say that i cheated on you since we are not in a relationship anymore right? i told u that u will regret it"
I was so nervous that i was biting my fingers at that point of time.
I asked "please tell me nothing happened between u two last night, i still love u so much"
She said "I satisfied him(RP)."
I stared at my phone, donno what to say, my heart sanked.
Another message from her came in "After i hung up our phone call, We(RP and her) kissed and i gave him a blowjob"
My phone literally fell off my hand when i saw that message.
Bad imaginations just appeared in my mind as i kept thinking of what happened last night between JT and RP.
I know that JT will never overnight at a friend's place unless its her bf, she has told me this before and she also told me about how she wanted to feel her mr. right on wedding night because she doesn't want her mr. right to wear anything(condom) when penetrating her.
I tried calling her but she didn't pick up any of my calls.
The feeling is like the world came crushing on me.
I texted her since she didn't want to pick up my calls.
"Are u in a relationship with him now?"
Her reply was "no"
It was then I realized that they became flings last night. Something about JT which she shared with me is that she had a few flings in the past but its just blowjobs and no sex at all. She doesn't even consider it as oral sex because she said its only considered if its released in the mouth. But thats just her own opinion of oral sex.
I texted her back "come back to me, i still love you so much, ok? I'm really sorry"
She replied "ok"
And so, we managed to get back together because i forgive her mistake and i also know that i am also at fault.
However, I knew it straight away that i need to track that bastard, RP's phone too and I did that immediately. And i found out that he sent her home!
After my gf got home, i saw from the tracker that RP went back.
Soon, I gave RP a phone call...
*picked up phone*
I started with "hi, is this RP?"
RP replied, "yes this is, whos this?"
Me: "this is mwong, JT's bf."
RP: "*started laughing* well well look whos here talking to me, its the guy who just gotten his green hat!"
Me: "motherfucker! u better watch out! if i catch u trying to harrass my gf again I WILL NOT LET U OFF!"
RP:"look, get this right boy, ur gf likes being with me and kept on asking me out o'right. we were so close that i can even look at her phone and see who shes messaging and calling at times. Just like last night, I saw the conversation between the two of u having a big quarrel. u hurt her, u hurt her bad...she was crying, crying so badly i knew its the opportunity for me to get inbetween u guys. i took some tissues for her and put my hand on her shoulders and she started to lean on mine. i smiled widely to myself hugging her. Hold her face with both my hands and used my thumb to wiped off her tears which rolled down. i approached her and kissed her, no rejection from her and she started to kiss me back and we kissed passionately HAHAHAHA"
Me: " ..."
RP: "I am sure u wanna know what happens next so...i started to touch her all over and kiss her neck, placing my hand on her thigh and moved up her miniskirt. shes so shy she closed her legs but i got a hold onto the side of her panty around her hips. I pulled it down and she stopped me by grabbing my hand, i used my other hand to grab hers so that she will not stop me. Soon she let go as i pulled her panty down to her knees and it reached her feet and ground. Next, i removed her clothes and her bra to reveal her beautiful C cup tits before removing her miniskirt. i started to strip and go topless. Pushed her down on my bed and continue to kiss her all over. If u wish to know the details, i grabbed and sucked her tits so hard she started to moan. Did i also mention that i love sucking those huge nipples? =)
Me: "U BASTARD!!!"
RP: "I slowly kissed and touched my way down south and saw this virgin hole! so tempting! I LICKED IT!!! HAHAHAHA I made it mine by kissing and licking it! oh yessss, she squirted. LOVED IT when i saw her body shivering in orgasm. She started to kiss me more after that while we were sitting down on my bed. I popped the qn, "i'm fucking hard right now and my underwear is gonna explode anytime from now, help me release?" and she replied with a nod. I stood up and took off my underwear in front of her and my dick sprung out in front of her face. by the way she looked startled at the size of my dick, so i'm guessing u're pretty small HAHAHAHAH!
Me: "..."
RP: "I grabbed her hand and place it on my shaft and i asked her to grab it and grab it tight. I told her "u r a lady who put ur words into action right? time to make him regret and make me happy tonight!" she knew what i wanted and opened her mouth to take my dick head in, sucking it, taking it in further each time. shes got quite a bit of experience giving blowjobs and i'm lucky getting my dick head flicked by her skilful tongue. oh ya brother, did ur gf mention that shes a model instagram influencer in msia? OHH DAMNNNNN LUCKY ME!!! and FUCK U BROTHER hahahaha!!! ur angelic face gorgeous gf with devilish body is now on her knees giving the blowjob of her life and i am enjoying every single bit of it thanks to u.
Me: "STFU!!!"
RP: "Chill~ brother~ one man's meat is another man's posion. Now shes my meat and ur poison because i came all over her body and guessed what, she rubs it all over her body for me to watch. We even bathed together after that. Not forgetting she hugged me to sleep. This is just the new shiok beginning for me and hell for u brother. I just can't wait to receive another blowjob form her, who knows what will happen the next time shes at my place? lose her virginity? thinking of it just made me hard and imagining sexual stuff with her hahaha."
RP hung up the phone after he finished with what he wanted to say.
I sat in my chair at home, staring blankly at the wall in my room and clenched my fist. Stood up and hit the wall so hard that I started bleeding. My hand didn't hurt as much as it pains my heart. I just couldn't get over this incident since that night up till now. But i didn't give up on her and kept showing her that i care for her at times when she needed someone and that BASTARD RP is still going out with her.

For a few days, i saw from the tracker that they did not meet up since that night and ever since we patched back.
a week later, my tracker showed me RP went to fetch her again and they started to go out together again. i endured, endured and endured...until she went to his place again...
Old 22-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 22-11-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

How you manage to track RP's phone?
Old 22-11-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
How you manage to track RP's phone?
哪壶不开提哪壶。
Old 23-11-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 23-11-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

So she's at RP's place again? I
Old 23-11-2019, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 23-11-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 0
sammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammyhunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

U can track anybody in the world alright? Are you from the secret service with yr 2050 technology?

You must have your own satellite I suppose.
Old 23-11-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1