The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mephotis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First timer virgin, looking for Angmohs

I'm a virgin, just want to ask are there any angmohs or Europe girls in the Geylang scene because thats my fetish, or where can i start looking for one? And usually whats the damage?
Old 15-10-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First timer virgin, looking for Angmohs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mephotis View Post
I'm a virgin, just want to ask are there any angmohs or Europe girls in the Geylang scene because thats my fetish, or where can i start looking for one? And usually whats the damage?
no angmoh in geylang
Old 16-10-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

SG locanto has too many fakes..
Need to do csi...
If you really go... Don't be surprised it's fake
Old 16-10-2019, 03:06 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are Ang Mohs advertised in FL Dome 3.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-10-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There are Ang Mohs advertised in FL Dome 3.
Ok, will check it out thank you!
Old 27-10-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You can start by going to Amsterdam
Old 29-10-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
My suggestions would be go to either Australia or Germany. I know the scenes in these two countries well. Very nice and safe environment.
In Australia, Sydney would be the best city. Melbourne ok too.
In Germany you can visit many FKK clubs in Frankfurt, Munich or Berlin.
Personally I don't have experience with Amsterdam.
Old 03-11-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
nookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookzaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Australia got many bordellos. Basically, you would enter such a bordello, and be brought to sit in a waiting room. Then the pimp (male or female) will parade the girls in one by one.
The girls will tell you their name and what service they provide. Be attentive. Remember the name od the girl you want to call. At the end of the parade, the pimp will re-enter the waiting room to ask for your preference. If cannot choose, then easily walk out. They are mature enough to understand.
Most of the girls are eastern european. But you do get local aussies also.
Service is SOP so no daydream of anything spectacular.

Try it. Better service experience than Geylang, even though after the act, you will find that all pussys are the same.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:16 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 13
jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!jaded16satisfy is one of the Best!

Amsterdam better watch out. As virgin I suggest don’t bother cause you have not tried any styles and they are very time watching. Pay 100 Euros for 20 minutes is really fast game - strip, wipe dick, BJ 5 mins, she ride you cowgirl, 15 mins you must cum Liao haha. Sometimes don’t even allow changing of styles. And don’t be conned LOL they say fuck job 20 mins 100 euros you must clarify at the door is dick penetration cause hand fuck also considered fuck to them. They are very seasoned.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gstring85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you go to the redlight district in Amsterdam you can negotiate the price. A quicky is 50 euro, but I agree with jaded16satisfy that they are very time watching. For Angmohs go to Eastern Europe or the Baltics, beautiful girls and very affordable.
Old 13-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 10
Pinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud of

Virgin must collect ang bao for your first blood Fxxk...
But if you go look for ang mo, will they know to give you ang bao or not ???
Old 21-11-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

These FLs in Dome 3 are they tested for STI/STD regularly or is up to their own discretion?
Old 25-11-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1390 / Power: 10
Pinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud ofPinkielady has much to be proud of

Quote:
These FLs in Dome 3 are they tested for STI/STD regularly or is up to their own discretion?
See your luck.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3197 / Power: 23
linkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond reputelinkin has a reputation beyond repute

very good sharing here, never expect to read such good lobang on europe angmo gals here in GL forum. sadly i have not been to europe before.

can share how much is the cost for Eastern Europe/ the Baltics gals. thanks
Old 29-11-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Gstring85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkin View Post
very good sharing here, never expect to read such good lobang on europe angmo gals here in GL forum. sadly i have not been to europe before.

can share how much is the cost for Eastern Europe/ the Baltics gals. thanks
In Warschau (Poland) outcalls to your hotel for 1 hour (can do 2 shots) starts from SGD 50. For SGD 150 per hour you will get high class, very pretty gals

In Sofia (Bulgaria) you can get outcalls to your hotel starting from SGD 60.

If you want more info send me pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1