The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JJlovfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: anal club

Already on line buy dual head vibrator wanna try put inside me and my partner ass hole. Hope can find 1 female play with us too.

Last edited by JJlovfun; 04-12-2019 at 11:15 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJlovfun View Post
Already on line buy dual head vibrator wanna try put inside me and my partner ass hole. Hope can find 1 female play with us too.
Your partner is one real lucky dude. Enjoy
Old 06-12-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow kinky baby
Old 10-12-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetrio2002 View Post
Would like to ask: Do you guys lick and kiss your wife/gf/partner's butt crack or butt hole?
Do that all the time. Most love it. Some find it too ticklish.
Old 10-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

jjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjjjr is a living Saint! - you won't find better
FR for Alicia from TheRisingLust

I get very excited when I have the chance to ass-fuck a SYT. Alicia looks exactly like the photos - a pretty SYT with a lithe body.

Unfortunately for me, she looked very tired when she opened the door for me. To her credit, she did not complain and serviced me like a champ. Lots of licking during BBBJ and the occasional deep throat. When I turned her around for 69, all I saw was just a pussy slit with everything hidden. Not a good sign. I slowly licked her pussy and asshole. She moaned a little and sucked me harder. It was only after 5 minutes of licking did I see her lips flushed and clit engorged. That was more like it.

First shot she was on all fours and I fucked her ass. Nice moaning accompaniment from her. Second shot I fucked her pussy missionary style with her licking my nips. When I was finished with the second shot, she asked me how it was with such a sweet smile on her face. She did not smile much but when she did for about 3 times, I almost melted each time.

Overall, Alicia is a lovely SYT but GFE not high because she was tired on that da
Old 10-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
jordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjordanlee888 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I like ar too. But most ladies won't do it I think. No choice go find China one and pay. Haha
Old 21-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

FR for Nam from Slutdungeon

Nam looks like her photo with the usual Thai tan. She is pretty, slim and tall. I am not sure how to rate my experience with her. At times, she was like a girlfriend with a playful tantrum. Other times, she teased me like a pro. I can only say she is a little siow ting tong. Not a problem since I am only here to fuck her ass.

I really cannot remember the rest, other than her pouts which were quite charming. The most memorable was when I fucked her ass, twice. She was on all fours and I slowly eased myself into her. She let out a gasp and moaned softly as I slowly pulled in and out of her ass, feeling the tightness of her sphincter. First shot within a few minutes.

2nd shot I was going for her pussy but she asked me why not fuck her ass instead? No problem. She made an earlier comment that I was experienced with anal sex, so perhaps she was comfortable with me. Again with her on her knees, I fucked her a second time in her ass. This time I lasted a little longer and enjoyed her soft moans, and the ocassional pushing back of her ass against my cock.

Not quite the usual experience of a FL, I must say.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 12
wonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywonderfun deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.bustle.com/articles/8372...-what-doing-it
Old 04-01-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is it common to poke until hv shit??
Old 06-01-2020, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Wink Re: anal club

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellykelly View Post
Is it common to poke until hv shit??
Well, sometimes shit happens....
Old 06-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 5
fillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfillerup is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it unhygienic if you do anal already then go back to fucking the pussy??
Old 06-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
nookie7 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
me too. But I like double penetration, super very shiok... Sometime imagine have real 2 hard dick
My Gf have the same thought too..she will use the vibrator while I do anal..so she have the double penetration feeling
Old 07-01-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillerup View Post
Is it unhygienic if you do anal already then go back to fucking the pussy??
Depends on whether the girl had clean her bowels properly with an enema. If guy fuck her ass and see some shit on his dick or smell shit he should not fuck her pussy. The girl might possibly get urinary tract infection or some other infection.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any you guys try ass to mouth before? My Asian ex fuck buddy in Aus did it with me. I’d fuck her asshole raw then pull out and ask her to suck my cock till I cum

Pics she sent me while back
Old 07-01-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice pictures!

For me, our sex routine must have steps to prevent infection.

So I must kiss her mouth first then no more. Followed by her boobs, then her armpit. Then I lick her pussy, insert. Then I lick her butt. She will then keep egging me on and I eventually lick her butt crack and then whole thing. Then I try to insert but cannot...too tight.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1