The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Private Party Challenge

Episode 37

Italy team (Jay + Lopez) and Spain team (Ben + Tasha) were ready for our first semi final game! Mr K was appointed the referee.

Spain was the hot favourite to win under leadership of Ben whom I believed also expert of pub games. But ball was round, anything could happened. The underdog could also performed an upset.

Jay played the defences and Lopez played the attack for Italy. Ben played attack and Tasha played defences for Spain.

Game kicked off! Spain as expected was attacking non stop while Italy was defending and counter attacking with long range shots.

Rose: There was no way Italy can win Spain. We can only hope italy can score 1 goal to let Ben drink 1 jar of beer. Then we have chance when we play Spain in Final!

Arthur: You already think so far...we still have a game against Mr K's Brazil team first...I already drank 1 jar beer...tummy bloated...jialat...

Rose: You take a good rest now! Towards end of this game, I will help you suck cock again to make it stand again...ready for next game!

Italy defended heroically against waves of Spain attack. Then came a brilliant through ball from Spain MID and the Striker finally scored after missed few good chances! GOAL..Spain took the lead!

Tasha assisted with a nice BBBJ and helped Ben to put on condom. Ben leisurely walked towards Lopez to fuck her doggy style. Ben decided to fuck in a slow and hard bang to make sure every bang will record a count in Lopez's tracker. He managed to clock 30 counts in Lopez's tracker when Jay finished his jar of beer.

Everyone returned back to the table soccer and game resumed. Italy decided to play offensive style but Spain was too strong for them...Spain capitalized from Italy defending error to score the second goal! 2-0!

A second jar of beer within mins seem too much to handle for Jay! Jay struggled to finish the second jar and Ben took his time to fuck Lopez...100 counts hit...easy victory for Spain! Spain entered into the Final with no damages! Surely Spain was the top favourite to win the tournament!

Rose was already actively sucking my cock towards end of the game...my cock was hard and ready for next game!

Ben: Let welcome Brazil (Mr K + Belinda) and Argentina (Arthur + Rose) for our second semi final game! I will be your referee for this game.

We used the same strategy with Rose played defences and I played attack. Mr K played defences while Belinda played attack for Brazil.

Game started. Mr K and Rose attempted long range shots at each other and both came close to scoring.

Rose: We should not concede goals especially I played defences. But it was hard for me to score long shots too as Mr K was also very good at defending! Let change tactics, I passed the ball upfront to you...you don't gan cheong...aim and hit..

The first game victory gave me much confidence and it seem my skill improved significantly. Finally I took a clean hard shot at goal, Mr K under-estimated the speed of the ball and allowed the ball to fly inside the goal post! GOAL!!! Argentina scored!

Rose gave a quick BBBJ to my already hard dick and helped me put on condom!

I quickly went towards Belinda and fuck her in doggy style. Rose tried her best to get involved by kissing all over my body from behind.

Mr K finished the jar of beer fast and I only managed to hit 30 counts in Belinda's tracker...

We went back to the table and game resumed. Belinda was totally out of the game and Mr K almost scored from long range on few occasions. My rapport with Rose became better as the game went on...and we combined again to score our second GOAL! 2-0!

I resumed fucking Belinda and I started to feel the fatigue. But the sexy figure and moaning from Belinda kept my motivation high for banging her.

Again Mr K finished his 2nd jar of beer fast and Belinda's tracker showed 62 counts now. It seem Mr K was a very good drinker!

Game resumed. Brazil changed tactic and Mr K abandoned his defences and took charge of attack now. Rose proved her worth as the pub queen by saving all the attacks from Mr K. Rose again provided a beautiful through ball to me..I was 1 to 1 against helpless Belinda...and there was only 1 outcome...GOAL..3-0 to Argentina!

I resumed fucking Belinda for the 3rd time! I really want to end the game now as I fear I could fully utilized all my energy if I need to fuck her for 4th time. Rose tried her best to seduce me from beside while I bang Belinda furiously in doggy style. I closed my eyes and kept banging hard..

Mr K finished his 3rd jar of beer quite fast too...I heard Rose celebrated loudly with my eyes closed...I opened my eyes...101 counts...Argentina won the game! What an unexpected 3-0 victory against Brazil!

It mean Final will be Spain vs Argentina! I was allowed 5 mins of rest time.

Stay tune...
Old 04-12-2019, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Go Argentina go
Old 05-12-2019, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 05-12-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 38

I was super tired after winning 2 consecutive games. First time I felt so tired from banging...Rose was constantly motivating me by hugging and massaging my body..

Rose: Come on Arthur...Just one more victory and I can go London next year for free! Please support! 加油加油!

Arthur: I exhausted much energy from last two games. And I think I can only drink 2 more jar of beer maximum. I will try my best to win for you...

Rose: Will be a tight game...let continue with our winning formula...I played defences so far havent concede any goal...and your attack skill improved significantly after each game..

I rested for 5 mins. And the grand final between hot favourite Spain (Ben + Tasha) vs dark horse Argentina (Arthur + Rose) was about to kick off. Mr K was appointed the referee for the final. Final check were done to ensure both ladies's activity tracker were reset to zero.

Finally game kicked off! Ben played attack and Tasha played defences. Argentina almost scored from the first attack with a powerful long shot effort from Rose, however it was saved brilliantly by Tasha!

After Spain took control of midfield and dominated procession. Argentina was strong at defences with Rose neutralized Ben's attack. It was truly a tight game at 0-0 after few mins. Again I was quiet during the game because ball was not at my area...suddenly I got half a chance after untidy defending from Tasha...I aimed and hit with decent power...Tasha managed to block the shot...but only partially...ball was deflected into the right corner of the goal post! GOAL for Argentina! We took an unexpected lead!

Rose again sucked my dick and quickly put on condom for me. We ran toward Tasha and fuck her doggy style! Rose was super enthusiastic and tried her best to seduce me to bang harder and faster!

Ben wasn't stressed and he finished his jar of beer shortly. I managed to whack 40 counts on Tasha's tracker.

Game resumed. Spain still got more procession. Ben wasn't stressed at all and he managed to make few nice connections between his midfielders and striker...Ben attempted a shot at goal but it was a decoy...ball was quickly rolled to another striker...GOAL...Spain equalized 1-1! Goal was too good even against our best defences!

Tasha also gave a quick BBBJ for Ben and helped him wear condom..Ben walked towards Rose to fuck her doggy style too...Ben wasn't hurried and took his time for hard and steady banging...Rose screamed for me to faster finish my beer to save her!

I quickly drank finish the jar of beer and felt super bloated...I was not sure if my body can handled another jar of beer later...

Game resumed...Ben managed to whack 35 counts on Rose's tracker..I was very bloated but I tried my best to focus on the game. Both teams came close to scoring...Ben was always composed and did not showed any form of stress whereas Rose and I were constantly making noises...Next Ben got a similar goal scoring chance as his first goal..Rose was alerted not to concede a similar goal...true enough Ben used the same decoy tactic..this time his attack was blocked by Rose...however Ben striked the ball on the rebounds and scored another wonderful GOAL! Rose screamed in frustration as she knew it could be the end of the game...

Ben leisurely walked towards Rose to fuck her 2nd round. Ben wasn't hurried because he knew I would take more time to finish my jar of beer. Rose screamed for me for help...

I was really struggling to finish the jar of beer. I heard Rose screamed for me to save her...I felt very bad...felt like my girlfriend got raped and I need to save her asap...I forced myself to finish the jar of beer...Rose went over to help me back to the table...really felt like we were best team mates in football team Haha..

Game resumed...Rose accumulated 80 counts in her tracker..and we knew we will lose if Spain scored again...I was very bloated and little drunk now...I could only depend on Rose now...Spain controlled the game with many good chances...suddenly out of nowhere Tasha strike a long range powerful shot and somehow went in...GOAL..Spain must be scoring the world cup winning goal now!

I turned my head away in disappointment...wait...Referee was discussing with the crowd on the goal...It seem that Tasha accidentally moved and shaked the table when she strike the ball for her goal...referee saw it and double confirmed with crowd...GOAL was disallowed because the movement of table caused affected the ball direction...NO GOAL!

Tasha was unhappy with the decision and argued with the referee! Referee punished Tasha with yellow card and add 20 counts to her tracker! Which mean her total counts 40 + 20 = 60 now!

Referee did a good job controlling the game and ordered both teams to resume the match. I hugged Rose and promised her I will do my best. It could be fate that we might won the tournament somehow...

Ben also calmed down Tasha and assured her that they still had higher chance to win as Ben only required 20 more counts. And even if they conceded goal, he predicted I might not hit another 40 counts before he finish his jar of beer.

Game resumed...Ben was composed as usual and continued waves of Spain attack...Rose heroically saved some impossible shots...Rose had one rare long range chance...shot was decent power...Tasha should have no problem saving it...however during the last min...I instinctively decided to move my striker away to avoid the long shot...but it took a lucky deflection on my striker and went in the goal post...GOAL..Argentina equalized 2-2!

I quickly went over to bang Tasha..I was half drunk...but I had only 1 thing in mind which was to bang hard and fast in doggy style...Rose hugged me from behind...it was a threesome affair now...

Ben sensed that I was banging too fast too furious...he started to have more sense of urgency to finish his jar of beer!

Finally Ben finished his jar of beer and want to resume the game. But it was too late...total counts on Tasha's tracker showed 110 counts! I managed to bang 50 counts! And Argentina won the world cup in a dramatic manner!!!

Rose celebrated like a siao char bor! She is going to London and watch Euro 2020 final in Wembley next year!!!

Stay tune...
Old 05-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to take part in this game too hehe
Old 05-12-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wa bro describe foosball until like real world cup sia amazing writing!
Old 05-12-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very sexy story bro, please continue soon
Old 05-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Very solid story
Old 05-12-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
cricketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful written story. Cheers and pls share more.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Palairment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, looking forward to more updates
Old 05-12-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Sexfory0u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So steamy story, enjoying reading it
Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

Episode 39

Ben: Congratulation to Team Argentina for winning the tournament! All the ladies will be rewarded with first class air tickets to their respective destination based on the results. I'm sure Rose will be excited to go London next year...already crazy celebrating now! Haha

Rose: Yeah!!! I never travel to Europe before! I wanna thank my team mate Arthur! He was really very steady and did his best to help me!

Ben: Great effort to all the guys too! Really very sporting to play the game. All the ladies make sure you do your very best to serve the guys for overnight session! Arthur you shall choose your lady for overnight first!

Naturally all the guys choose their own lady in their respective team.

Rose: Arthur哥, I will serve you like a king tonight. You so steady to help me win tickets to London. I also steady to make you shiok tonight!

Arthur: Ok bring me some plain water to drink first. If i drunk later, then cannot enjoy the overnight session with you...

Rose brought a big bottle of mineral water for me to drink and massage my header and shoulder...recovering time now after drinking 3 jar of beer within a short period of time...

The rest of couples were also resting and eating some finger foods.

Ben: Time is 11.30pm now. The overnight pairing of partners is already set. We shall go into our room for overnight session at 12 midnight! Meaning we have 30 mins of free and easy time now! During this 30 mins, you cannot spend the time with your over night partner. Use this opportunity of final 30 mins of the night to mingle and play with other ladies!

Rose: Arthur哥,see you in 30 minutes time. You take care of your body ah...don't see other pretty girls and over work your dick...you may fuck them but don't release bullet...reserve your remaining bullets for our overnight session later! Hehe

Arthur: Okok. I still a bit drunk la...will rest la...if not no energy to piak piak you later...haha

Actually I felt much better after resting. Everyone just hang around the hall enjoying the food and drinks. Tasha was the nearest available girl from my location, so I quickly went over to chat with her.

Arthur: Hi Tasha, It was a pity that you almost won the tickets to London. I'm sorry for that. Hope you are ok.

Tasha: I'm ok la. I'm also very happy to win tickets to Japan. In fact shopping is better in Japan compare to London! My butt still feel a little sore now from your hard banging just now...you were so naughty!

Arthur: I was just serious in playing game...And you are so hot and sexy...so made me feel like banging you even harder...I'm sorry for that..I help to rub your butt now...

Tasha: Did you bang enough earlier? Do you want to bang more now? Hehe

Arthur: It's ok la. Let just hug, kiss and touch each other will do. My dick also need some rest.

We spent the next 5 mins hugging and chatting until Tim and Lopez walked over to our sofa. Tim want to switch Lopez with Tasha. One capati for another capati. I invited Lopez to sit beside me where Tasha went off with Tim.

Lopez: Hello Arthur. I was cheering for you earlier! Exciting game! Haha

Arthur: Thanks! Let me hug you again for one last time. Not sure if we will meet again next time!

Lopez: You can specify request for me next time if Mr K organize another private party.

Arthur: Ok I will ask for you if there is another party next time!

Lopez: You are so nice. I shall reward you with some sucking...

Lopez straightaway sucked my balls and dick..actually I just want hugging but it was too late to reject her nice gestures...so I just sat back and enjoyed the BBBJ session...Rose waved at me from opposite side and reminded me not to release bullet..haha

Lopez spent about 10 mins with me then she went off to mingle with Mr K. Belinda saw me alone and walked over to chit chat with me.

Belinda: Hello Arthur哥,why is your cock standing? I heard Rose姐 told you to rest leh..haha

Arthur: Wah we talked so loud ah...you overheard our conversations...Rose said I can play with other girls but cannot release bullet only...

Belinda: What if you misfire? How? Haha

Arthur: I think she will kill me. She is fighter ah lian..you don't sabo me..

Belinda mischievously jumped on me, put on condom on my dick and inserted inside her pussy! She rode me and teased me constantly...

Belinda: Ohhh...I'm cumming...let cum together la...argh...

Arthur: mind over body...色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色...我忍!

Angelia the 大奶妹 happened to walk over too and saw I was resisting hard against Belinda. Angelia quickly stuffed my face against her big nei nei while Belinda continued to ride me...

Arthur: Howcome 2 vs 1 now? Situation is not good, I may misfire..

I scanned the surrounding...every guy was having fun with one lady except Ben...he was resting one corner drinking water...I shouted at Ben..

Arthur: Ben! Need reinforcement! I'm over numbered by enemies!

Ben: WTF...I only rest for 10 seconds for water break...enemies become so aggressive? Reinforcement coming...

Ben carried Belinda away from me and pinned her on the floor...next Ben fuck Belinda in missionary style! I decided to punish 大奶妹Angelia by pinning her on the floor beside Belinda and fuck her missionary style too...same attack tactic as Ben on Belinda!

Both Belinda and Angelia moaned loudly and tempted us to fire our rounds inside...

Arthur: Ben are you going to fire?

Ben: Nope...just now too rush to help you...I forgot to wear condom...I don't want to make my own model pregnant la...

Belinda: Ben哥...cum inside me...let make baby and get marry...oh...

Ben was stunned and quickly withdrew his gun from Belinda's wet pussy. I also withdrew my gun from Angelia's pussy.

Angelia: Arthur哥,你有戴套,为什么不要射进去....

Arthur: 子弹有限...要留给过夜的大战!

Ben: Hello everyone! Time is 12 midnight now! Let proceed to our own room with our respective overnight partner! Gathered here 10am tommorrow for breakfast. Let go now!

Stay tune...
Old 06-12-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Waiting for night range
Old 07-12-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP10 View Post
Episode 39

Ben carried Belinda away from me and pinned her on the floor...next Ben fuck Belinda in missionary style! I decided to punish 大奶妹Angelia by pinning her on the floor beside Belinda and fuck her missionary style too...same attack tactic as Ben on Belinda!

Stay tune...
Wah i want to know which JAV the last pic came from
Old 07-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVP10 View Post
Episode 39

Ben: Congratulation to Team Argentina for winning the tournament! All the ladies will be rewarded with first class air tickets to their respective destination based on the results. I'm sure Rose will be excited to go London next year...already crazy celebrating now! Haha

Rose: Yeah!!! I never travel to Europe before! I wanna thank my team mate Arthur! He was really very steady and did his best to help me!

Ben: Great effort to all the guys too! Really very sporting to play the game. All the ladies make sure you do your very best to serve the guys for overnight session! Arthur you shall choose your lady for overnight first!

Naturally all the guys choose their own lady in their respective team.

Rose: Arthur哥, I will serve you like a king tonight. You so steady to help me win tickets to London. I also steady to make you shiok tonight!

Arthur: Ok bring me some plain water to drink first. If i drunk later, then cannot enjoy the overnight session with you...

Rose brought a big bottle of mineral water for me to drink and massage my header and shoulder...recovering time now after drinking 3 jar of beer within a short period of time...

The rest of couples were also resting and eating some finger foods.

Ben: Time is 11.30pm now. The overnight pairing of partners is already set. We shall go into our room for overnight session at 12 midnight! Meaning we have 30 mins of free and easy time now! During this 30 mins, you cannot spend the time with your over night partner. Use this opportunity of final 30 mins of the night to mingle and play with other ladies!

Rose: Arthur哥,see you in 30 minutes time. You take care of your body ah...don't see other pretty girls and over work your dick...you may fuck them but don't release bullet...reserve your remaining bullets for our overnight session later! Hehe

Arthur: Okok. I still a bit drunk la...will rest la...if not no energy to piak piak you later...haha

Actually I felt much better after resting. Everyone just hang around the hall enjoying the food and drinks. Tasha was the nearest available girl from my location, so I quickly went over to chat with her.

Arthur: Hi Tasha, It was a pity that you almost won the tickets to London. I'm sorry for that. Hope you are ok.

Tasha: I'm ok la. I'm also very happy to win tickets to Japan. In fact shopping is better in Japan compare to London! My butt still feel a little sore now from your hard banging just now...you were so naughty!

Arthur: I was just serious in playing game...And you are so hot and sexy...so made me feel like banging you even harder...I'm sorry for that..I help to rub your butt now...

Tasha: Did you bang enough earlier? Do you want to bang more now? Hehe

Arthur: It's ok la. Let just hug, kiss and touch each other will do. My dick also need some rest.

We spent the next 5 mins hugging and chatting until Tim and Lopez walked over to our sofa. Tim want to switch Lopez with Tasha. One capati for another capati. I invited Lopez to sit beside me where Tasha went off with Tim.

Lopez: Hello Arthur. I was cheering for you earlier! Exciting game! Haha

Arthur: Thanks! Let me hug you again for one last time. Not sure if we will meet again next time!

Lopez: You can specify request for me next time if Mr K organize another private party.

Arthur: Ok I will ask for you if there is another party next time!

Lopez: You are so nice. I shall reward you with some sucking...

Lopez straightaway sucked my balls and dick..actually I just want hugging but it was too late to reject her nice gestures...so I just sat back and enjoyed the BBBJ session...Rose waved at me from opposite side and reminded me not to release bullet..haha

Lopez spent about 10 mins with me then she went off to mingle with Mr K. Belinda saw me alone and walked over to chit chat with me.

Belinda: Hello Arthur哥,why is your cock standing? I heard Rose姐 told you to rest leh..haha

Arthur: Wah we talked so loud ah...you overheard our conversations...Rose said I can play with other girls but cannot release bullet only...

Belinda: What if you misfire? How? Haha

Arthur: I think she will kill me. She is fighter ah lian..you don't sabo me..

Belinda mischievously jumped on me, put on condom on my dick and inserted inside her pussy! She rode me and teased me constantly...

Belinda: Ohhh...I'm cumming...let cum together la...argh...

Arthur: mind over body...色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色...我忍!

Angelia the 大奶妹 happened to walk over too and saw I was resisting hard against Belinda. Angelia quickly stuffed my face against her big nei nei while Belinda continued to ride me...

Arthur: Howcome 2 vs 1 now? Situation is not good, I may misfire..

I scanned the surrounding...every guy was having fun with one lady except Ben...he was resting one corner drinking water...I shouted at Ben..

Arthur: Ben! Need reinforcement! I'm over numbered by enemies!

Ben: WTF...I only rest for 10 seconds for water break...enemies become so aggressive? Reinforcement coming...

Both Belinda and Angelia moaned loudly and tempted us to fire our rounds inside...

Arthur: Ben are you going to fire?

Ben: Nope...just now too rush to help you...I forgot to wear condom...I don't want to make my own model pregnant la...

Belinda: Ben哥...cum inside me...let make baby and get marry...oh...

Ben was stunned and quickly withdrew his gun from Belinda's wet pussy. I also withdrew my gun from Angelia's pussy.

Angelia: Arthur哥,你有戴套,为什么不要射进去....

Arthur: 子弹有限...要留给过夜的大战!

Ben: Hello everyone! Time is 12 midnight now! Let proceed to our own room with our respective overnight partner! Gathered here 10am tommorrow for breakfast. Let go now!

Stay tune...
Up u bro. 😊
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1