The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: My cheating gf

On top of my reply has a scary dark rose... thorns too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Bro,

we are in no position to tell you as we are not you. There are other contributing factors which we could not see.

You choose the path. But there is one thing for sure; all of us do not know the future. Also, all things have two points of view. It could turn out good or bad but all brothers and sister here will be here to console you... (at least for me).

Venting your frustration here is good too. I do not want you to get depression or mental issue because of these stress.

Beer & Nachos for consolation TS anyone???
Old 05-12-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
On top of my reply has a scary dark rose... thorns too...
Maybe Indian dude bro.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Maybe Indian dude bro.
https://samsforum.com/showt...09938&page=126

I reckon so bro....
Old 05-12-2019, 07:51 AM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I've been blind all this while...
Old 05-12-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Actually hor...

Miss Rose is hot! Anyway would you like to date our small bro mwong and teach him a lesson or two about love? You can teach him or show him what a real lady is supposed to be...
Old 05-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Sexfory0u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, thanks!!
Old 05-12-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan12345 View Post
I agree with the bro above. Why not forward the message to your gf. Let her know that this guy is using her as a trophy, fooling around, take her pics and send to others. She would know that he is a jerk.
girls are attracted by jerks, need to stop thinking there is true love in this world. girls get more attracted and want to please you hard like in this case when they know you don't care and they are just an option
绑住她也是绑住你自己自己痛苦 things in life cant be forced, you tried your best nothing else can be done, there will be no good ending, then move on. if she contacts you again, at least maybe you can have a fwb, when ppl betray you, you dont need to think for them already, just think objective in terms of value
Old 05-12-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

to ts:

such a girl is not deserving of you, dont keep carrying the weight and making yourself miserable, one day she will cheat on RP and repeat the process again, just another slut

after this narration is done, let it go
life is better off without ppl who dont love u, most impt dont stop loving yourself
Old 05-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Finally some bros with useful advices
Old 06-12-2019, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Old saying but very true

Time can heals all wounds

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 06-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
prefshaven deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
Replying to questions as mentioned above by bros here

1. yes it is still ongoing.
2. can call me useless, doesn't matter. Long distance relationship hard to maintain. I am not in sg currently so theres limitations as to what i can do.
3. Am glad theres bros sharing their similar experiences. I feel u guys brothers.
4. yes its the effort put in that makes us keep going.
5. believe it or not doesn't matter, i just wanna share because i felt like this is somewhere like the beach where i can shout loudly and let all the anger and frustrations out.
6. regarding bros talking about sharing the text and photos RP shared with me? i will cover this later part of the story. Its pretty obvious i would do that right?
Hey bro, you are still young, don't waste time on her. You don't mean much to her and your status would be a spare tire or safe habour as far as she is concern from here onwards. I know this because I had the same shit happened to me when I was younger. She come back to you if she is dumped, in trouble or even preg with another man's child.

Don't hate RP, it takes 2 to tango. Both of you are so far apart, there isn't really much you could do. Even if she is with you, is her heart, mind and soul with you too? You yourself knows she isn't stable, that's why you wanna track her. You won't be sure if the same shit will happen again even when she comes back to you later. Just like in the movie Forrest Gump, she is Jenny and you are Forrest.
Old 08-12-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for taking time to read my story and all the kind words by bros and sis here. Really appreciate the advises and will consider them.

Story continues...

I stayed awake through the night again while RP enjoyed himself. There was no one i could talk to. I was going crazy, literally.

6:30am
JT texted me: "morning"
Mwong: "... u alright?"
JT: "don wanna talk abt it."
Mwong: "its ok, whats past is past. I am sorry"
JT: "i am sorry too"
Mwong: "u aware that RP set us up to quarrel last night?"
JT: "I said i don wanna talk abt it, don make me bek chek early morning"
Mwong: "let me forward what RP sent me last night, u have to see these"
Before I could forward...
JT: "i thought u said whats past is past? but u r still digging it!"
Mwong: "I just want u to be careful of him because i care and love u. u cannot just let any guy take photos like that! tell me u didn't take anymore of such photos!"
JT: "so now u r trying to say that i am a lady who slps around with any guy and let them take my photos is it?! is that how u see me?! i am truly disappointed!"
Mwong: "hey i am the one who is truly disappointed here while u r staying over at RP's place, in his bed!"
JT: "u r seriously making our relationship fragile! bye"
Mwong *forward photos*
JT: *received and read*
JT: "now u r even tracking him and intruding his privacy by looking and stealing his photos!"
Mwong: "no i am not! he sent them to me, let me explain"
JT: "i don wanna hear ur lame excuses or explanation"
Mwong: "i don understand why r u like this when u r in the wrong now and u r the one being angry. i should be the one getting all pissed alright! u know u r making me miserable and cannot slp? i stayed awake because i was worried!"
JT: "thanks for letting me know that i am making u stay awake at night. u r making feel really bad now. u r worried? if u r worried u wouldn't be saying all these and making me feel worse! bye"
Mwong: "hey don like that can, why r u always like this. we should talk when things r not in good shape"
JT: "i told u i don wanna talk!"
Mwong: "let me call u"
JT: "no, stop making me bek chek! well u should be worried now! bye!"
Mwong: "..."

30 minutes later...

RP send something over...
https://mega.nz/#!ushEQQRa!nICIRPdC2...TWpKT9Ea FUZY

I hesitated, but still open up his message and press the link...
Old 08-12-2019, 03:14 AM
Samster

Let me think in a very conservative manner;

I downloaded the clip. just voices. didn't really have the clip showing that your gf is inside. It could be some other video which RP had taken from another girl?

I hope you are dealing well bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwong View Post
Thanks for taking time to read my story and all the kind words by bros and sis here. Really appreciate the advises and will consider them.

Story continues...

I stayed awake through the night again while RP enjoyed himself. There was no one i could talk to. I was going crazy, literally.

6:30am
JT texted me: "morning"
Mwong: "... u alright?"
JT: "don wanna talk abt it."
Mwong: "its ok, whats past is past. I am sorry"
JT: "i am sorry too"
Mwong: "u aware that RP set us up to quarrel last night?"
JT: "I said i don wanna talk abt it, don make me bek chek early morning"
Mwong: "let me forward what RP sent me last night, u have to see these"
Before I could forward...
JT: "i thought u said whats past is past? but u r still digging it!"
Mwong: "I just want u to be careful of him because i care and love u. u cannot just let any guy take photos like that! tell me u didn't take anymore of such photos!"
JT: "so now u r trying to say that i am a lady who slps around with any guy and let them take my photos is it?! is that how u see me?! i am truly disappointed!"
Mwong: "hey i am the one who is truly disappointed here while u r staying over at RP's place, in his bed!"
JT: "u r seriously making our relationship fragile! bye"
Mwong *forward photos*
JT: *received and read*
JT: "now u r even tracking him and intruding his privacy by looking and stealing his photos!"
Mwong: "no i am not! he sent them to me, let me explain"
JT: "i don wanna hear ur lame excuses or explanation"
Mwong: "i don understand why r u like this when u r in the wrong now and u r the one being angry. i should be the one getting all pissed alright! u know u r making me miserable and cannot slp? i stayed awake because i was worried!"
JT: "thanks for letting me know that i am making u stay awake at night. u r making feel really bad now. u r worried? if u r worried u wouldn't be saying all these and making me feel worse! bye"
Mwong: "hey don like that can, why r u always like this. we should talk when things r not in good shape"
JT: "i told u i don wanna talk!"
Mwong: "let me call u"
JT: "no, stop making me bek chek! well u should be worried now! bye!"
Mwong: "..."

30 minutes later...

RP send something over...
https://mega.nz/#!ushEQQRa!nICIRPdC2...TWpKT9Ea FUZY

I hesitated, but still open up his message and press the link...
Old 08-12-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Whats in the link? Dont dare download
Old 08-12-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Bro...
Your story made me angry and sad at the same time cause i have been through something similar but not as bad.

I think its better to let her go, it seems like she is always pushing the blame onto you, are you sure you want to be witg someone like that?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1