The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
This Juventus whom you all discussing.... is she the ex-GL Cat150 Juventus?
Yes, correct.
Old 15-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: grand paragon spa

Any captain wechat to share? Gng try this weekend. PM me tq
Old 15-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchoo View Post
Who are the new syts who can do BBBJCIM with stamina
found any? any bro can recommend? BBBJCIM

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 16-03-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Your 189 is refering to Juventus?
She no longer at GP...... moved over to HV with the rest of the staff when GP changed management. But I dunno her new number there.
Bro just now I at HV Spa ask GP189 her no leave.still in GP . How her service?
Old 21-03-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jaxmann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi , any latest recommendation?
Old 21-03-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxmann View Post
Hi , any latest recommendation?
U into many threads, asking the same question. Yup, got recommendations for u. Please use your fingers with KY gel. So, shut up and enjoy. Never zap u.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 14
siaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to beholdsiaokia333 is a splendid one to behold

Any latest update to share ?
Old 20-10-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2048 / Power: 19
jason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond reputejason19870313 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by siaokia333 View Post
Any latest update to share ?
21 72 88 90
Old 14-11-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

gkdozer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fren got bad experience. Go at your own risk. Once they know u from sg they chop you and change price immediately and mind you my friend has been going there for a few times.. scary..
Old 17-11-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gkdozer View Post
My fren got bad experience. Go at your own risk. Once they know u from sg they chop you and change price immediately and mind you my friend has been going there for a few times.. scary..
Price is all fixed, how much was your friend charged??
Old 30-11-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
warhero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Pure FAKE news .....
If u don't ever mention u r fm SG, how in the world would any outsider know ?
Oso ur money is in ur own pocket & if u think u r being chop,then u can make a wiser choice & leave tis place for another better one.
Btw I'm fm SG & tis has been my favorite playground for the last 10 yrs. Prices r fixed/same for locals & foreigners. To be doubly sure, always ask for the price b4 u EAT, even in SG

Last edited by warhero; 30-11-2019 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Just got the morning special price from the manager.
Finish and pay before 9am, the price is 208.
Old 20-12-2019, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhero View Post
Pure FAKE news .....
If u don't ever mention u r fm SG, how in the world would any outsider know ?
The only way they know you are from Singapore IF you put your passport in the safe box when you enter the place.

but, it is nonsense if they chop you once they know you are Singaporean. All prices are fixed.
Old 22-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went GP Spa yesterday. The followings are package price of the spa
(as at 21 Dec 2019)

配套 Full Service
45 minutes : RM238
1.5 hr: RM446

按油 (Not sure what is this)
45 minutes: RM198

按摩 (Clean massage)
45 minutes: RM98
1hr 10 minutes: RM132
1.5 hr: RM166
2 hr: RM200

配套 + 按摩 Full Service + Clean massage
1.5hr: RM306++
(Can add time)

(Package above include Facility and Buffet)
Facilities + Buffet Only (can stay up to 15 Hr) : RM 40

Facilities:
- Hot Tub,
- Cold Tub,
- Sauna,
- Hot Steam Room,
- Cool Steam Room,
- Cinema room

Buffet:
- Food: Catering, fried snacks like curry puff and nugget, instant noodle, Congee with can food
- Drinks: Soda like Coke, 100Plus, Ice Lemon Tea, Milo, White Coffee and others

FR:
Went for clean massage for RM98 to do recon. Hopefully my FR will be useful for people who did not went to GP spa or any similar spa like this before. Overall I would recommend going there for clean massage or extra service.

Overall I find that GP spa is a good place to visit if you are going to KSL. You can walk from KSL for max of 15-20min to the GP hotel. You can walk there from the KSL entrance where you wait for bus to JB Sentral. From that entrance you can actually see the hotel just one short path away from the KSL mall. When you finish you trip at GP spa, you can always walk back to KSL if you intend to do more shopping or take bus from KSL mall. Else you can take Grab from the hotel to City Square which will cost you around RM8.

When you reached the GP hotel, just take a lift to the 5th floor(take note some lifts certain floors). When you reached the 5th floor, the entrance of GP spa is just next to the lift. Walk towards the counter and a staff will ask you what package would you need(details of the packages is above). After you chosen your package, you dont need to pay first and the staff will ask you if you have anything you want to put in a secure safe.(note, later you will have your own locker at the locker room). For me I chosen the clean massage package and put some of my stuff in the secure safe. I get into the spa and changed into rope and shorts which they provided.

At this point, you can choose to either go and use the facilities like hot tub, eat or get on to your massage. If you want your massage or full service, you will need to find one of their manager and let them know. Managers normally can be found at the eating place. If you are getting full service, you can ask the manager for recommendation and photographs of available ladies that day. From my knowledge over there, the manager say they have ladies from Thailand, Vietnam and local Chinese. You can ask photo of ladies from Thailand and Vietnam but not locals. You can even ask the manager to bring ladies out to the eating area to let you see them physically and pick to your liking (I think this service depends on how busy they are). Occasionally you can see those ladies at the eating place where they will come out to eat or get some drinks.

My 45 massage was performed by an aunty who looks like she was in her 40s. She is no.2 and I recommended her service. Her strength was adequate and skills was not bad. She is very friendly and if you ask her any questions or chit chat, she will continue the conversation and tell you whatever she knew. Towards the end of the massage she would ask you if you want Juagen which will add an additional damage of RM60. I not sure whether she will help you released but Holiday Villa will.

After the massage you can stay at the premise to eat, look at girls, watch movie at the cinema room (15 hrs), have second round of hot tub and sauna. After my massage, I was at the eating place trying their different kind of food provided. One of the manager sat beside me and share with me more information at their joint. Like for example if you come during midnight, you can call out all the ladies, stand one row and let you pick. Then the chosen one will hold your hand and lead you to your room instead of the manager leading you to the room. I also learnt that currently they are having a promotion. If you purchased one package and top up with another, you will get RM30 off.

Overall I recommend this place as the managers and staffs there are quite friendly and will answer any of your questions. I previously went to Holiday Villa, one of their staffs wasnt too friendly as when I was trying to ask for extra towel, he was like "What?!" like want to find trouble. Its near to KSL. Even if you dont want any extra service, it is still quite worth it to come here for clean massage. Their massage is decent which wont lose to those massage parlor you find in KSL. On top of that you can use their facility, access to unlimited amount of snacks and drinks(I understand that most people dont go there for this) and their wifi. Which make this place a great place to chill w your friends.

The only Cons I could think of is:
- Poor Wifi (not suitable to play Mobile Legend there)
- Dont have the best food (people go there not for this)
Old 22-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Fake news. Any thing can go ask one of their managers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1