The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: auto clearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by akapat View Post
auto clearance started at suvanumbhi airport. But not don meang. They say soon. But have to say, the clearance is damn shiok.
Curious, what is the "damn shiok"?
Old 29-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexis88 View Post

you still have to get your passport stamped which is rather silly. Unlike HK where you'll be given a small paper chit.
But better than nothing, speeds things up by a little bit.
Ya true, especially when the PRC tourist just landed, the sheer number alone will scare the hell out of anyone
Old 29-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Ya true, especially when the PRC tourist just landed, the sheer number alone will scare the hell out of anyone
I won't be surprised if the PRCs make a beeline for the auto clearance lane when they see shorter queue there.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Just for normal Singaporean going in for 30 days
Those bros with any type of visa re entry still need to go to the normal Q.
Some time can cham shiong with the officer to go to the Thai Counter or the Special Counter for the old or with children de(depends on the discretion of the officer on duty)

I'M CIM KING
Old 19-10-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Just for normal Singaporean going in for 30 days
Those bros with any type of visa re entry still need to go to the normal Q.
Some time can cham shiong with the officer to go to the Thai Counter or the Special Counter for the old or with children de(depends on the discretion of the officer on duty)
PRCs are damned thick skinned. I flew into BKK last week on Jetstar from Changi and headed for the Auto Clearance booth. There was a PRC family of 9 on the same flight and they too headed for the same booth and queued in front of me. I noticed all of them were holding PRC passports and a middle aged woman in their group keep telling the rest it is okay for them to be in this queue. On reaching the line marking just before the immigration counter... there was a young uniformed woman checking the passports before letting the person to proceed to the counter..... she told the whole group to go to the other lanes upon seeing their PRC passports but they would not budge. The middle aged woman insisted she can queue in this lane because she is "Singaporean"..... and produced a blue Singapore identity card.... muahahaha so she is a PR.
But the young lady officer did not buy her story and insisted the whole group go to the other lane because they are using PRC passports and not Singapore passports. Still they would not budge..... and the rest of us were stuck in the queue because they blocked the entrance to the counter while the PRC woman argued with the young lady officer.

After 15 mins of waiting.... the elderly couple behind me interjected and told the PRC woman to be reasonable and not waste everybodys' time only for the PRC to raise her voice at the couple and now becoming a 3-way argument. The immigration officer at the counter waved me to the next lane and after I got my passport stamped and collected my luggage...... the bloody PRC group were still at the Auto Clearance counter entrance blocking it and refusing to budge. I picked up my luggage and left and hope the Thais throw this group of PRCs into the monkey house. Took me more than 30 mins to clear immigration when it was supposed to be 3-5 mins only.
Old 19-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
PRCs are damned thick skinned. I flew into BKK last week on Jetstar from Changi and headed for the Auto Clearance booth. There was a PRC family of 9 on the same flight and they too headed for the same booth and queued in front of me. I noticed all of them were holding PRC passports and a middle aged woman in their group keep telling the rest it is okay for them to be in this queue. On reaching the line marking just before the immigration counter... there was a young uniformed woman checking the passports before letting the person to proceed to the counter..... she told the whole group to go to the other lanes upon seeing their PRC passports but they would not budge. The middle aged woman insisted she can queue in this lane because she is "Singaporean"..... and produced a blue Singapore identity card.... muahahaha so she is a PR.
But the young lady officer did not buy her story and insisted the whole group go to the other lane because they are using PRC passports and not Singapore passports. Still they would not budge..... and the rest of us were stuck in the queue because they blocked the entrance to the counter while the PRC woman argued with the young lady officer.

After 15 mins of waiting.... the elderly couple behind me interjected and told the PRC woman to be reasonable and not waste everybodys' time only for the PRC to raise her voice at the couple and now becoming a 3-way argument. The immigration officer at the counter waved me to the next lane and after I got my passport stamped and collected my luggage...... the bloody PRC group were still at the Auto Clearance counter entrance blocking it and refusing to budge. I picked up my luggage and left and hope the Thais throw this group of PRCs into the monkey house. Took me more than 30 mins to clear immigration when it was supposed to be 3-5 mins only.
No point arguing with them. If I were the immigration officer I would say "Sure, go ahead". When the PRCs try to scan their passports the gates will definitely not open and give an error.

Also I feel the airports should have more signage in Chinese considering that the China nationals are the number one tourists in Thailand.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
No point arguing with them. If I were the immigration officer I would say "Sure, go ahead". When the PRCs try to scan their passports the gates will definitely not open and give an error.
let them waste time loh...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 23-10-2017, 02:00 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Its time for me to try out the auto clearance next week
Old 23-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

Quote:
please feedback on your experience... seldom return to singapore...

*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
PM me
Old 23-10-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Don't be surprise I might be in the Q behind you...

Sanook.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 23-10-2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old 24-10-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Don't be surprise I might be in the Q behind you...

Sanook.
Me touchdown at Suva on 27.10.2017 ......... ETA 2.30pm
Anyone in my Q ?
Old 24-10-2017, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 11
nexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud ofnexen has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
Me touchdown at Suva on 27.10.2017 ......... ETA 2.30pm
Anyone in my Q ?
I'm 3hours behind.
Old 24-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexen View Post
I'm 3hours behind.
Bring along the high walking sticks which use by the chinese opera.
In case you guys stay in sukumvit area and the few days after 26th only one day will be clear sky then after which will be heavy raining days again and also means floooooooddddd....

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-10-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Bring along the high walking sticks which use by the chinese opera.
In case you guys stay in sukumvit area and the few days after 26th only one day will be clear sky then after which will be heavy raining days again and also means floooooooddddd....
so drastic meh...

i use this website before i travel...

https://www.accuweather.com/en/th/ba...orecast/318849

PM me
Old 27-10-2017, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
please feedback on your experience... seldom return to singapore...
ok will feedback when i fly off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1