The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
DaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaKnight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Marry whore u fuck

Sorry for the itself... I'm referring to urself... Bit also... It actually means.but, sorry for the typo.bros
Old 12-04-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Sunrising deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whore are for fucking not for love
Old 14-04-2017, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think unlikely guy will marry the whore with knowledge she is a FL ...

There are guys married without knowing their wives were in FL business before. I know of one FL who tied knot with a young insurance guy...don't think he is aware his wife's foray in FL....
Old 17-04-2017, 06:12 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Good thread...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-04-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkz View Post
becoz they can differentiate whats true love and whats emotional feelings. They confused their emotional with true love and most of the time these relationships rarely workout. Again being emotional with ladies in the sex industry are nothing but trouble. Some guys have to go thru this shit to lose all their feelings in order to understand.
Yes I can relate to that
Old 17-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

But I see many sin guy marrying wl which I think is a really noble but then I not them but I SERIOUSLY given my all
Old 18-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

IMHO. It depends on the guy's social standing.

If he's a blue-collar & hardcore whoremonger then no big deal about it. Sex is just an act & both could marry for the relation, companionship & even start a family.

If he's a high-flying client then he will have choices & hopefully has the wisdom to choose wisely.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Marriage is just another license to fuck her openly
Old 27-06-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malik321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Handsome hold decent job, does not mean they can control their emotions.
Old 27-06-2017, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
joanne321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whore is also a gal. Its just their job. You mean gals that go around ONS without charging man can be consider marriage material?
Old 28-06-2017, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
IMHO. It depends on the guy's social standing.

If he's a blue-collar & hardcore whoremonger then no big deal about it. Sex is just an act & both could marry for the relation, companionship & even start a family.

If he's a high-flying client then he will have choices & hopefully has the wisdom to choose wisely.
Scroll to the top of this page and you'll see the partially covered words of wisdom from Robin Williams: God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.

This is in line with the general sincere bro-to-bro warning of "Don't let your small head take over your big head hor!"
But I think there is a 3rd component -> Feelings.

Big head = Logical, cognitive reasoning and willpower (to not marry a whore).
Small head = The impulsive lust/ horny-ness that doesn't need much elaborations.
Feelings = Emotions. Can be extremely 2-way: Kanna KC gau-gau by her GFE till you don't care about anything at all or damn dishearten by her lies & betrayals.

So what's my point?
Out of these 3 components, Feelings tend to overwhelm & outlast the other 2 and thus some whores become wives.
Old 23-08-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://happinessnotebook.com/love-he...d-with-client/

Miracle but possible.
Old 24-08-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 7
comrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercomrade2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its all about the feeling i guess. Emotion overcomes all other fear to take this step down the aisle
Old 24-08-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
bayter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they are woman afterall. Whore is just a term for the work they do. Why want to put a tag on them? Go with the feel bro
Old 24-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 0
yaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryaber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

why the need to marry when you have the whole forest?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1