The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2004, 04:35 PM
buffdude

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by wisemyst
That is only if all bros co-operate. patronise those cat40s hses only. but i encourage bros to go cat50s hses see see look look then walk off!
agrees 100% only if all bros co-operate...tonite i will chk it out..if $50 i will just say thank you and walk off...
so BRO'S out there will u co-operate with us and make CAT40 stay alive
Old 28-01-2004, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jeromelee1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by wisemyst
That is only if all bros co-operate. patronise those cat40s hses only. but i encourage bros to go cat50s hses see see look look then walk off!
Yesterday patronize WH10G7 as she is one my regular and she told me the price increase is only for CNY. Dun know true or not and let go after CNY to check out the price. If SGD10 increase with increase of time limit up to 45 mins, then can consider lah..Otherwise better boycott for the time being.
Old 28-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by jeromelee1
Yesterday patronize WH10G7 as she is one my regular and she told me the price increase is only for CNY. Dun know true or not and let go after CNY to check out the price. If SGD10 increase with increase of time limit up to 45 mins, then can consider lah..Otherwise better boycott for the time being.
What if the $50 will be staying for good, just like Gov jacked up the cigarette price? They knew smokers can't tahan w/o them and customs also very tight. In the end we still got to get use to it. LL But then, it really makes a big difference if took 3 sessions.
Old 28-01-2004, 08:25 PM
facial

Re: Confirmed increase to $50

Quote:
Originally posted by carlovers
I was at L8H66C yesterday. I was charged $50. OKT said price has been increased and not restricted to CNY period!
Wa lau......

For real ah. Bro sggirls is right. rather bonk the malaysian at $80. but if we can think of this, the OKT also so i think price may increase.

I was told by one of the cat 80 girls that some long long time ago, cat S$80 was S$100 and cat S$150 was S$200. Any older bro can confirm on this?
Old 28-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: Re: Confirmed increase to $50

Quote:
Originally posted by facial
Wa lau......

For real ah. Bro sggirls is right. rather bonk the malaysian at $80. but if we can think of this, the OKT also so i think price may increase.

I was told by one of the cat 80 girls that some long long time ago, cat S$80 was S$100 and cat S$150 was S$200. Any older bro can confirm on this?
I tawt that's the rate still exist for foreigners? Juz a thot and it might be wrong.
Old 28-01-2004, 10:55 PM
rubcertified2

Back to $40

Visited my fav girl at WH54 yesterday and was told that the price has reverted back to $40. Seems that the increase was temporary for CNY.
Old 29-01-2004, 08:57 AM
buffdude

Re: Back to $40

Quote:
Originally posted by rubcertified2
Visited my fav girl at WH54 yesterday and was told that the price has reverted back to $40. Seems that the increase was temporary for CNY.
well yup me went to WH the price drop already but not at L8 still $50...this is totally crap sia....what the diff between L8 and WH and i think WH WL's is better than L8 and they even dare to increase the price hopefuly they will bring down the price soon or they will loose a lot of customer.
Old 29-01-2004, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Peter5151 is Cool - loads of Potential
I'm regular in WH10 ... If they really stay at S$50, I will move to other house ...
Old 29-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
toyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Back to normal

$40 back to normal in some house.
Old 29-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of
Ok. Bad news is some houses along L8 are trying to increase price to $50 permanently. But good news is some WH house has gone back to $40. So conclusion is to boycott any house that charge $50 and visit houses that charges $40 lah! In no time all houses will go back to $40 im sure......So let all samsters here join forces and push the price back down ok?
mit
Old 29-01-2004, 11:14 AM
buffdude

Quote:
Originally posted by MitMit
Ok. Bad news is some houses along L8 are trying to increase price to $50 permanently. But good news is some WH house has gone back to $40. So conclusion is to boycott any house that charge $50 and visit houses that charges $40 lah! In no time all houses will go back to $40 im sure......So let all samsters here join forces and push the price back down ok?
mit
agrees 100%!!
boycott $50 houses anyway there lot more houses which already back to normal...may most of the bro's here co-operate..
Old 29-01-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
critic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fishball noodles can be had for prices between $2 to $4.50 at different locations around the island. Those charging $4 or more are still in biz, while $2 still continue to attract the crowd.

Do you boycott the $4 stalls?

It's demand and supply. You don't have to boycott. If biz is poor, naturally they will lower the price.

I have tried talking sense to my barber regarding the price increase every CNY. Why the steep increase of 30%? CNY or not, I need to get my haircut. What's worst, he's a Malay. What had a Malay got to do with CNY? Also, workers don't get that sort of payrise... he's lucky if he's still in his job. Finally, I got my haircut and paid the original price.
Old 29-01-2004, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
fontirak is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by critic
Fishball noodles can be had for prices between $2 to $4.50 at different locations around the island. Those charging $4 or more are still in biz, while $2 still continue to attract the crowd.

Do you boycott the $4 stalls?

It's demand and supply. You don't have to boycott. If biz is poor, naturally they will lower the price.

I have tried talking sense to my barber regarding the price increase every CNY. Why the steep increase of 30%? CNY or not, I need to get my haircut. What's worst, he's a Malay. What had a Malay got to do with CNY? Also, workers don't get that sort of payrise... he's lucky if he's still in his job. Finally, I got my haircut and paid the original price.
like to see u try to talk sense to the okt next year. lol!
Old 29-01-2004, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Sundaytimes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Good news

Price is back to normal. As inform by one of WH OKT.

* bai yoo gup...gup krai kon tee ter por jai - Potato *
Old 29-01-2004, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
critic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by fontirak
like to see u try to talk sense to the okt next year. lol
Keke... have a good sleep. By tomorrow everything will be back at $40 for most houses. Btw, no point talking to OKT. They are not the boss, only salaried workers like you and me. Further, it's the demand from us that dictates, not OKTs nor their bosses.

It's a capitalist GL.

ps.. the latest post by fontirak is a gauge. Demand down because of price hike as well as the monsoon rain as well as the bird flu as well as .... still $50? see how long they can hold the price...keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1