The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

Old Today, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 3
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
No matter how much bullshit you produce from your ugly face hole, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu still upset someone made a negative comment about your mother working in a whorehouse. Lol.
Calling something bullshit doesn't make it bullshit. Repeating it just shows you're incapable of saying anything and have your foot stuck in your mouth.

Are you a liar? Of course you are! You said you weren't going to reply but you did. You said you don't beg for points but you do!

So I guess I've smacked you around too hard you've gone full retard and can only repeat the same line over and over. I can picture you dead as a piece of wood with foam coming out of your mouth, repeating the same line. LOL
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Today, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4031 / Power: 14
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Calling something bullshit doesn't make it bullshit. Repeating it just shows you're incapable of saying anything and have your foot stuck in your mouth.

Are you a liar? Of course you are! You said you weren't going to reply but you did. You said you don't beg for points but you do!

So I guess I've smacked you around too hard you've gone full retard and can only repeat the same line over and over. I can picture you dead as a piece of wood with foam coming out of your mouth, repeating the same line. LOL
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.
Old Today, 01:10 AM
Samster

123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No need. I’m gonna be the more mature one and stop engaging with that troll.

I was just a little free over CNY, so came in here for some fun.
TWO LIES.

First, you continued to reply.
Second, you claimed you could only produce an FR after CNY cause you busy. Now you say CNY you free.

Are you a liar? OF COURSE. And your only response is to say I bullshit. You're a hopeless retard.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Today, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
No matter how much crap you squeeze out from your ugly brain case, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, sent here to defend your father living off whore’s earnings. lol.
Old Today, 01:15 AM
Samster

Bronzemoron,

And what does your father do? His hopeless son only can afford $80 whore. Fucking budget sia! Your father's son spends his earnings on whores. Maybe your father and you like to go GL together. Is that how your dad met your mum? Hahahaha
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TWO LIES.

First, you continued to reply.
Second, you claimed you could only produce an FR after CNY cause you busy. Now you say CNY you free.

Are you a liar? OF COURSE. And your only response is to say I bullshit. You're a hopeless retard.
Now only free to remind all samsters that no matter how much faeces you force out from your lame excuse of a face, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, who had to report to his pimp daddy on how well he defended and promoted his whorehouse. Lol.
Old Today, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now only free to remind all samsters that no matter how much faeces you force out from your lame excuse of a face, one thing doesn’t change - you’re a motherfucking bastard of a promoter troll for 1649, called 123hu, who had to report to his pimp daddy on how well he defended and promoted his whorehouse. Lol.
Ok mah. My father businessman. Your father leh? Do what want? Take his son go $80 budget fuck ah. Aiyoh why your father no money to give you? Your mother how now? Stop working already not? Is your father as retarded as you?
Old Today, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok mah. My father businessman. Your father leh? Do what want? Take his son go $80 fucks ah. Your mother how now? Stop working already not?
When you get married, will you be telling your guests and your spouse’s family and friends that your daddy is a pimp in Geylang, and living off whores who suck cocks and lick backsides every day?
Old Today, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
When you get married, will you be telling your guests and your spouse’s family and friends that your daddy is a pimp in Geylang, and living off whores who suck cocks and lick backsides every day?
Ok mah, I will point to you and say this is one of my no money customers can only afford $80 standard. Your father will be damn proud of you, chip of the old block. Because of my father, your father got to meet your mother. And gave birth to a whore loving son. Shiok.
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok mah, I will point to you and say this is one of my no money customers can only afford $80 standard. Your father will be damn proud of you. Because of my father, your father got to meet your mother. And gave birth to a whore loving son. Shiok.
Haha. You are the son of a whore and pimp. Lol.

No wonder you so defensive about whores and pimps. Lol.
Old Today, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. You are the son of a whore and pimp. Lol.

No wonder you so defensive about whores and pimps. Lol.
Like I said, you can't read. A pimp and bookie is the same. Got money. You no money. Ppl rather have money than be a sad fuck like you can only afford budget fuck. If you express your thoughts in public, ppl will straight out laugh at you. My so called father can easily buy me a car.

Anytime it is better to be the son a rich pimp than a fucker like you who can't get laid outside and can only afford $80 fucks. Your father is clearly poor.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal