The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
PlanetCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Hi TS

Nice set up. Hoping for more from you.
Same here too
Old 28-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
rabusto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love the writing style TS
Old 28-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for the next lesson
Old 29-05-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
tnm69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wonderful story, support!
Old 29-05-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4828 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post

Bro TS, your wife’s boob is natural or enhanced ?

Thanks
Old 29-05-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Wao knn bro, really salute u..... I cannot imagine if I am your neighbour, I sure every time walk pass your house and peep inside.

Felt very excited to read your story. Wondering your wife have any urge to touch the tuition teacher, or any request to tuition teacher like both of them must be naked too. I'm sure a harden penis will trigger your wife more! Keep it coming bro
Old 29-05-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster

Bro, next scene maybe also requested teacher to be naked too. Then record their reaction.... I'm sure looking at penis, this will triggle your wife even more. But eventually she will do what like pcc, bj or Hj for that guy or not, is up to her..... Just suggestion. No offence...
Old 30-05-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Bro. I got a suggestion. Why not invite a 16 yo boy to your house as a tution student.

Ask ur wife give tuition to the boy and seduces him.

See whether the boy get a hard on
Old 30-05-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 4
whatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhatzupplow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Loved your narrative… up you with my points….
Old 30-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Givaudan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to deliver pizza too!
Old 30-05-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Bro. I got a suggestion. Why not invite a 16 yo boy to your house as a tution student.

Ask ur wife give tuition to the boy and seduces him.

See whether the boy get a hard on
This quite dangerous cos might get charge if every thing exposed. 16 yrs old kid might not just enjoy and keep his mouth zip. Haha
Old 30-05-2022, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Bro TS, your wife’s boob is natural or enhanced ?
Thanks
Its natural, bro. Enhanced with pregnancy/breast feeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerBoy View Post
Felt very excited to read your story. Wondering your wife have any urge to touch the tuition teacher, or any request to tuition teacher like both of them must be naked too. I'm sure a harden penis will trigger your wife more! Keep it coming bro
You need to wait. You will never be able to guess.. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerBoy View Post
Bro, next scene maybe also requested teacher to be naked too. Then record their reaction.... I'm sure looking at penis, this will triggle your wife even more. But eventually she will do what like pcc, bj or Hj for that guy or not, is up to her..... Just suggestion. No offence...
We’re not taking any requests, bro. And no offence taken. All these have passed. And I’m just telling the story of what/how it happened. But we’re not going to replay the series again.

Sorry bros who applied for delivery or teaching positions. There are no openings, as these have been checked off our list – won’t replay again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givaudan View Post
I want to deliver pizza too!
No more, bro. Not taking any requests. Not taking any suggestions either!!

Just enjoy the story.
Old 30-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lesson 20
By now my wife was enjoying these naughty experiences. Now she’s gotten used to the idea of teacher playing and sucking her nn – its expected to happen after every class now. But I asked her not to have pussy play. We talked a bit about it. And I felt my wife wanted to play more, but was shy to bring it up, or to make any first moves with teacher. But anyway we agreed a firm rule there will be no sex. No fingering but can allow teacher to lightly touch her pussy, but this “touching” was not encouraged either.

By this time I had also found a teacher whom quite matched her “ideal profile”. Good looking, executive type, he looked a bit like her ex-bf. We sat together at the table, the three of us. And I briefed him – have conversation first. Then teach her 50 vocabulary words. She will need to revise those and let it be her homework. After that, it was open format. Ahem. I didn’t mention, but “open format” means it’s playtime. So after you teach her, only then you get to play with her.

But I told him earlier play was limited to boobs only. Not licking pussy and such. And very strict rule – no sex. I wasn’t kidding there.

Class started on the table. Part 1 – conversation. Part 2 was vocabulary. She came to class with a white miniskirt, and no panties. No problem. I was hoping my wife would at least show her pussy to teacher. That would be exciting, so teacher would really know his student. No need to guess or imagine, but a sure thing knows exactly how his student looks like – right down to his student’s pussy. And maybe touch a bit too.

Class in session. This round was more lively. My naughty wife actually liked teacher. Already she’s playing with her nn – touching her nipples in front of teacher. They enjoyed the conversation and were both into each other. You know what it means when chemistry is right. Conversation was very lively and my wife laughed a lot. Lots of tits shaking.

Conversation ended after about 40 minutes. So they moved to the sofa for Part 2 – vocabulary. Ended up, one and half hours on the sofa, teaching her. And of course playing with her. I don’t have a cam there, but from the debrief, teacher was slow to start his engine, caressing and playing her nn gently for a long time throughout class. Once his engine was cranked up, teacher knows how to tease my wife, licking her ear, hugs, nibbling her nipples, light touches, and alternate with hard sucking her nipples. Then pullback. Its like fire and ice. It was said that is so hot, its cold!!

My wife was so aroused with the softplay, she was moaning during the sucking nn play. Of course when you hear that, any experienced man will know her pussy is already wet. Teacher reached into her tiny skirt, and student didn’t resist. Unlike the previous teacher, she allowed free access. But his fingers did not go straight in to touch her, but he hovered around her inner thigh area, without actually touching her pussy.

This drove my wife crazy, as she opened up her legs wider, wanting teacher to touch her pussy. This was a big tease. That’s what I said, teacher knows how to tease and play with her. Finally he touched her wet pussy, and started masturbating her. With two fingers inside her, sucking her tits, she moaned, her body twitched, she as she cummed on the sofa. So it was after a very long play with his student’s nn, before finally ending playing her pussy too.

Later I saw all her pussy juice on the sofa. But that’s all right. She’s my wife. I don’t mind, so I just cleaned the sofa covers. There wasn’t supposed to be pussy play, but my wife had never been so aroused like this before – and neither have I when I learnt of it. In this lesson, she got carried away. Or did she? I will never know. All kinds of imagination flooded my mind, but still we didn’t want to cross any hard boundaries – the no sex redline.

Wife has come a long way in this teacher-student fantasy. From wearing a dress in lesson 1 that hardly showed anything, until now with nothing covering her nn as normal and teacher playing her pussy after class becoming more common.

I’m so lucky to have such a playful wife, who would play with me and doesn’t hide these from me. She especially enjoyed this lesson. And so did teacher. At first he tried to conceal the pussy play, but when I said my wife told me, he said it was more than he expected. Beautiful wife, beautiful body, and so open on the table. Eventhough they just met, but she was a natural, as if they were old friends with nothing to hide/cover (he was referring to her toplessness). He asked when’s the next lesson. And my wife wanted a rematch too.

We planned the next lesson. But this time, there was something different. This time, my wife was looking forward to the next lesson.
Old 30-05-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

just came across your thread bro...
AMAZING!
Thanks to your Mrs for being so open and thanks to you for sharing!
I'd love to get a chance to help teach her or help out around the house for handyman chores too hehehe
Old 31-05-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lesson 20
By now my wife was enjoying these naughty experiences. Now she’s gotten used to the idea of teacher playing and sucking her nn – its expected to happen after every class now. But I asked her not to have pussy play. We talked a bit about it. And I felt my wife wanted to play more, but was shy to bring it up, or to make any first moves with teacher. But anyway we agreed a firm rule there will be no sex. No fingering but can allow teacher to lightly touch her pussy, but this “touching” was not encouraged either.

By this time I had also found a teacher whom quite matched her “ideal profile”. Good looking, executive type, he looked a bit like her ex-bf. We sat together at the table, the three of us. And I briefed him – have conversation first. Then teach her 50 vocabulary words. She will need to revise those and let it be her homework. After that, it was open format. Ahem. I didn’t mention, but “open format” means it’s playtime. So after you teach her, only then you get to play with her.

But I told him earlier play was limited to boobs only. Not licking pussy and such. And very strict rule – no sex. I wasn’t kidding there.

Class started on the table. Part 1 – conversation. Part 2 was vocabulary. She came to class with a white miniskirt, and no panties. No problem. I was hoping my wife would at least show her pussy to teacher. That would be exciting, so teacher would really know his student. No need to guess or imagine, but a sure thing knows exactly how his student looks like – right down to his student’s pussy. And maybe touch a bit too.

Class in session. This round was more lively. My naughty wife actually liked teacher. Already she’s playing with her nn – touching her nipples in front of teacher. They enjoyed the conversation and were both into each other. You know what it means when chemistry is right. Conversation was very lively and my wife laughed a lot. Lots of tits shaking.

Conversation ended after about 40 minutes. So they moved to the sofa for Part 2 – vocabulary. Ended up, one and half hours on the sofa, teaching her. And of course playing with her. I don’t have a cam there, but from the debrief, teacher was slow to start his engine, caressing and playing her nn gently for a long time throughout class. Once his engine was cranked up, teacher knows how to tease my wife, licking her ear, hugs, nibbling her nipples, light touches, and alternate with hard sucking her nipples. Then pullback. Its like fire and ice. It was said that is so hot, its cold!!

My wife was so aroused with the softplay, she was moaning during the sucking nn play. Of course when you hear that, any experienced man will know her pussy is already wet. Teacher reached into her tiny skirt, and student didn’t resist. Unlike the previous teacher, she allowed free access. But his fingers did not go straight in to touch her, but he hovered around her inner thigh area, without actually touching her pussy.

This drove my wife crazy, as she opened up her legs wider, wanting teacher to touch her pussy. This was a big tease. That’s what I said, teacher knows how to tease and play with her. Finally he touched her wet pussy, and started masturbating her. With two fingers inside her, sucking her tits, she moaned, her body twitched, she as she cummed on the sofa. So it was after a very long play with his student’s nn, before finally ending playing her pussy too.

Later I saw all her pussy juice on the sofa. But that’s all right. She’s my wife. I don’t mind, so I just cleaned the sofa covers. There wasn’t supposed to be pussy play, but my wife had never been so aroused like this before – and neither have I when I learnt of it. In this lesson, she got carried away. Or did she? I will never know. All kinds of imagination flooded my mind, but still we didn’t want to cross any hard boundaries – the no sex redline.

Wife has come a long way in this teacher-student fantasy. From wearing a dress in lesson 1 that hardly showed anything, until now with nothing covering her nn as normal and teacher playing her pussy after class becoming more common.

I’m so lucky to have such a playful wife, who would play with me and doesn’t hide these from me. She especially enjoyed this lesson. And so did teacher. At first he tried to conceal the pussy play, but when I said my wife told me, he said it was more than he expected. Beautiful wife, beautiful body, and so open on the table. Eventhough they just met, but she was a natural, as if they were old friends with nothing to hide/cover (he was referring to her toplessness). He asked when’s the next lesson. And my wife wanted a rematch too.

We planned the next lesson. But this time, there was something different. This time, my wife was looking forward to the next lesson.

Maybe next lesson. It is your wife to help to blowjob him?

Should take more pictures.

Really nice bro. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1