The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2022, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 19
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: A new leader in 4G team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
I don't really give a shit what your view is. I give a shit that you are expressing it in the wrong forum. As for the moderator, well birds of a feather flock together. He is another clown who cannot read the title and subject of this forum. Now of course, if you start posting about how you have sexual fantasies about Lawless Wrong and want to suck his kukujiao, by all means post here. Because that is a sex discussion. Which part of this are u confused with?
petulant spoilt brat, who doesn’t know whose house he is in..

@Angmolover
Old 18-04-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
Yesterday there is a lot of news about there is a new leader in our 4G team. so how is this going to affect us or not affect us?
He is just a lesser of 2 evils. Don't expect anything different. He is going to be a puppet being put there just for show.

I gather that he is a divorcee, and the reason is due to incompatibility. Or maybe its sexual incompatibility. Who knows, he may be a silent reader here looking for marital advice

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 18-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 5
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaver View Post
PAP BO TOH
SG BO HO
PAP toh liao, SG hua hee gao kee siao
Old 18-04-2022, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Even MothershipSG also echo this.

Is Singapore becoming too expensive to live in?
Old 18-04-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=642656&page=23

How well is well-paid?
By Tan Hui Leng and Jasmie Yen, TODAY | Posted: 10 April 2007 1028

They expressed support for the need to pay top dollar for top talent in the public sector.

But Members of Parliament (MPs) who took part in yesterday's parliamentary debate on the pay hike also spoke passionately about what many Singaporeans believe to be the heart of the issue: The benchmarking formula used to determine ministerial pay.

Ang Mo Kio MP Inderjit Singh noted that Singaporeans could not expect their leaders to serve based on altruism alone. "Are we willing to leave the future of the country to chance, that we will get good people who will give up their competence without caring about their salary?" he asked.

Some MPs, however, saw problems in benchmarking ministers' pay to the private sector, pointing out to disparities in the risks taken by company chief executives and ministers and top civil servants.

Marine Parade MP Lim Biow Chuan said: "I struggle to understand what a top Admin Officer aged 32 at grade SR9 has to worry about that will justify him receiving $363,000 a year … From many people's perspectives, they take no personal risk and are at best, paid employees."

Opposition MPs Mr Chiam See Tong (Potong Pasir) and Hougang's Low Thia Khiang took issue with the fact that Singapore's ministers are paid more than their counterparts in developed countries.

MPs like Bishan-Toa Payoh's Mrs Josephine Teo, however, pointed out that ministers in other countries may make more money after their term in office ends, such as through public speaking.

Some MPs voiced concerns about the timing of announcing the pay revisions, especially with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) due to rise to 7 per cent in July.

Mr Singh said: "How do we answer the man-in-the-street when we're told that about one-quarter to one-third of the expected revenue increase this year from the GST is going to be for the proposed ministerial and civil service salary increases, about $240 million, I was told?"

Mr Low also referred to the recent debate on increasing the amounts for public assistance. "It's also ironic that we are consuming taxpayers' money and … discussing how much more of a fraction of a million to pay civil servants and ministers while we haggle over additional tens of dollars to hand out to our needy and disadvantaged citizens," he said.

Some MPs who supported the pay hike also suggested that the salary benchmarking could be finetuned, such as pegging ministers' salaries to more realistic markers such as top men in private equity firms and top companies based on market capitalisation.

------------------------------

MINISTER Mentor Lee Kuan Yew called for a sense of proportion yesterday, pointing out that the annual wage bill for ministers and all office holders is $46 million - or just 0.022 per cent of Singapore's total economic output.

It was an 'absurdity', he said, for Singaporeans to quarrel over whether ministers collectively should be paid $10 million or $20 million more, when an economy worth $210 billion was at stake

'The cure to all this talk is really a good dose of incompetent government,' he said in his first comments on impending salary increases for ministers and top civil servants. 'You get that alternative and you'll never put Singapore together again.'

Singaporeans' asset values would also disappear, he warned, adding that 'your apartment will be worth a fraction of what it is, your jobs will be in peril, your security will be at risk and our women will become maids in other people's countries'.

He said the present system of benchmarking ministers' pay to top private sector salaries was 'completely above board' and allowed the Government to recruit 'some of the very best' to lead the country

When it was put to him that people hoped for leaders who were willing to make sacrifices and who were not there for the money, he replied that these were 'admirable sentiments'. But he added that 'we live in the real world'.

His bottom line: if the Government could not pay competitive salaries, Singapore would not be able to compete and 'we're not going to live well'.

Old 18-04-2022, 07:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This guy came from Havard. Might be the next Prime Minister.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Wong

Vote for PAP!

Old 18-04-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
This guy came from Havard. Might be the next Prime Minister.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Wong

Vote for PAP!
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/singaporea...062435406.html

Many Singaporeans feel CDC mayor salaries are 'outrageous': Pritam Singh
Nicholas Yong
Nicholas Yong·Assistant News Editor
24 February 2021·3-min read

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 960x640.

SINGAPORE — Many Singaporeans are of the view that the salaries of Community Development Council (CDC) mayors are "outrageous", mainly because they are not perceived to commensurate with the mayor's roles and functions today, said Leader of the Opposition Pritam Singh on Wednesday (24 February).

"Other Singaporeans are of the view that the CDCs' functions can be carried out by other existing entities, or by ministries and statutory boards, including other organisations under the People's Association, particularly since the social footprint of each CDC is uneven, and can differ greatly compared to another," claimed Singh.

"Yet others simply don't know what the CDCs do."

There are currently five district mayors - Low Yen Ling (South West), Denise Phua (Central), Fahmi Aliman (South East), Alex Yam (North West) and Desmond Choo (North East).

According to the 2012 White Paper on government salaries, mayors are paid an annual salary of $660,000. This is in addition to their annual MP allowance of $192,500.

Speaking during the parliamentary debate on Budget 2021, the Workers' Party chief noted that $20 million was allocated to the CDCs in the Unity Budget last year, and this increased to $75 million a month later in the Resilience Budget. "This injection is equal to all the reserves of the CDCs put together, according to the CDCs' FY 2018 annual report."

The Aljunied Member of Parliament called for a "serious review" of the necessity of having full-time CDC mayors, suggesting that bodies such as the Citizens Consultative Committees (CCC) are more closely connected to the ground. He noted, for example, that representatives of market and merchants association are commonly represented on the CCCs, and there is one CCC for each ward or constituency.

It would follow, said Singh, that the CDCs' role in the CDC voucher scheme is potentially "superfluous". The 43-year-old added, "So it would appear to me as if the government is trying to find some way to make the CDCs relevant, in view of their relative absence in the public mindshare."

CDC voucher scheme

Last Tuesday, the government announced a $900 million Household Support package for families in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. Under the package, about 1.3 million households will be given $100 CDC vouchers, with an additional $150 million grant to the CDC for this. Recipients can use the vouchers at heartland shops and hawker centres.

Singh asked the government to clarify if the CDC vouchers can also be used at supermarket chains such as Giant, Sheng Siong and NTUC FairPrice. He suggested that the current scheme be focused solely on heartland shops and hawkers, such as local provision shops, Chinese sinsehs and fruit sellers

"There's a risk that if this is not done, the bulk of the vouchers would be spent at supermarkets like NTUC, Fairprice and bypass the heartland shops. If the major supermarket chains are involved, the scheme could effectively mirror a cash top up."

He also asked how much of the $150 million has been allocated for the CDC voucher scheme per se, and how much constitutes the amount allocated for the administration of the program.

Stay in the know on-the-go: Join Yahoo Singapore's Telegram channel at http://t.me/YahooSingapore

Related stories:

80% of Singaporeans think Budget 2021 will boost economy: survey

Budget 2021: Singapore expects overall budget deficit of $11 billion for FY2021

Singapore Budget 2021: More winners than losers
Old 18-04-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

hi bros, this thread i mainly posted to just share any discussion on how our new leader n the 4G team, the way they lead or their policies may or may not have impact in different aspect of our lives. let not make this thread to become a thread that is purely pro or against the current party or any other parties. just a suggestion.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Got words to say just say. Don’t just post old news. The problem with my generation is that people are not so vocal or expressive. In the end lose out in many aspects of life. We need a new generation of thinkers. People who say what they mean and do what they say.
Old 19-04-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: A new leader in 4G team

SG green projects are the down fall of the ruling party. Because it is toxic. I am sad school children are picking up trash to bring home for projects. The obvious of all are ang mo children.

Look carefully. Ang mo man and foreign wives. Both are PR and new citizens. Own self dip holes and jump in. Sad! Solar energy and electric cars? Another down fall. Why? The technology not here yet. I chatted with taxi drivers. All has given up electric taxi because spare parts are expensive. Again. PR and new citizens are dumb in investing this 2 failed projects.

Can LW win the hearts of born locals? He has to work super hard this 2 yrs. Past 30 yrs I have no %. Mine guess. Eg. Parents from Malaysia, migrated here more then 20 yrs ago. Children are born locals. We born locals same DNA mindsets. We wanted changes.

Good luck, and work harder 4G leaders. If they wish to maintain 60 % of powers in GE24.

A lot of failed projects. 1 more. Digital economy. No $ no digital. The people in charged not going to give grants if the SME bosses no capital.

Last edited by jacky43; 19-04-2022 at 08:57 AM.
Old 19-04-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

A portion of middle-income groups are going to join the lower income groups soon.

Salary don't increase as fast as inflation (GST increase and increases in almost all items)

But the threshold for lower income groups does not rise enough for you to be entitled to the benefits of lower-income groups. Good Luck.

As this continues, everyone will soon be dependent on government's support except for really high-income earners. Isn't it? This is a foreseeable future problem.
Old 19-04-2022, 12:49 PM
Samster

The current economic system has a loophole.

Every time, the government needs revenue, they increases taxation for everyone.

More people will require government support in future.

The current system that the government always say they are stable is not really as stable. Makes me want to Laugh. HAHAHA

Need fresh bloods who can come up with great solutions in the government and not using some outdated methodologies enforced by earlier political leaders and applying the same throughout centuries.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
hi bros, this thread i mainly posted to just share any discussion on how our new leader n the 4G team, the way they lead or their policies may or may not have impact in different aspect of our lives. let not make this thread to become a thread that is purely pro or against the current party or any other parties. just a suggestion.
I think you are being a tag naive. Any such discussion in the free format of an open forum will eventually decent into for and against the ruling party.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Our new leader said during the press conference one of the agenda for the new team is to review all policies comprehensively. I hope they really review the CPF retirement policy, esp the FRS amount.

This year i am 55 n my FRS is 192k. mean i need to keep aside 192k in my RA for my retirement payout started 10 years later when i become 65.

ytd have a chat with one of my colleague about CPF retirement stuff. he sighed he now is 38 years old, by the time when he reach 55 he dun dare to think what will be his FRS as the FRS amount is keeping increasing every year. He still have 17 years to go to reach 55.

Then i come to think about my nephew who is 24 years n still not working yet. he still have 31 years to reach 55. by then the FRS amount become dun know wad amount liao.

Of course within these 17 yrs or 31 yrs duration a lot of things could happen, maybe become better or worst. hope it will turn better for these group of young citizens.
Old 19-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
I think you are being a tag naive. Any such discussion in the free format of an open forum will eventually decent into for and against the ruling party.
i know. i cannot control wad people say or mention here, but i can just highlight n express on my own view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1