The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold
Re: A new leader in 4G team

This guy directly influence your girlfriend/wife to quarrel with you.

When she finds out you are not earning enough?

Nah, it is because whatever you are earning is not enough to cover the cost of living for lower income groups, and even middle income groups who have a lot of debts to repay.
Old 16-04-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleman View Post
if u notice in other thread, it not only "against" me but also on other bro too.

let it do what it like. i won't and can't stop it. no point wasting time to "entertain" it by keep arguing with it. it can keep post wadever it want as long as it feel happy. just ignore it will do.
Don't be paranoid, its not against you. Its against all retarded people who cannot read what the title of this forum is. The day when Sammyboy changes the title of the forum to "Adult Discussion about Sex and Lawrence Wong", then you are in the right forum and can post all you want about LW. Which part of this are you confused with?
Old 16-04-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
And what has this new leader got to contribute in the SBF sex forum?
Yeah, I ask this same question too. But fucktards here can't understand that
Old 16-04-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When Geylang will reopen will be his call since he is the leader of the MMTF. The MMTF has relaxed border controls which has revived Dome 1 and the International threads. Just look at how active the JB threads are.

His decisions impact the forum so much
Don't talk cock lah. Like that you can also say petrol prices impact this forum because it cost me more money to drive to Geylang and cheong. By your logic, anything under the sun will impact this forum. Ukraine invaded by Russia also impact this forum because Ukrainian pros not coming here anymore. etc. That is stupid thinking. This forum is about Adult Discussion about Sex. Which part of it are you not clear about. If its not sex, then its not discussed here. Got it?
Old 16-04-2022, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

As if the opposition are any better than current govt.

Wan to blame, blame the opposition for not being better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
PAP was superb when LKY was at the helm.

Right now, leaders have changed for dominating parties, people should re-evaluate about who they want to vote.

Is it someone who increase hardship for all citizens?
What can citizens benefit by voting for this leadership?
Does this leader bring away problems or does he/she introduce more issues to the citizens?

More questions, I let you think
Old 16-04-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
As if the opposition are any better than current govt.

Wan to blame, blame the opposition for not being better
Nah, it is not that they are not better.

The decisions made are based on a group of government officials and Lawrence Wong did the announcement.

There is no fair voting for each decision made from all electoral seats involved I presumed. Even if they did, there is not enough opposition parties who have the seats.

Ultimately, Singapore is for everyone living here who paid tax.
Shouldn't it be more fair to include everyone's decisions instead.

We are now in the 4G, it is easy to gather everyone's opinions with almost everyone having a mobile. Those without mobile can vote by other means. Rewards given out by voting, this kind of idea they can't think meh?

Mentioned want to use the money for upgrading to progress Singapore forward, elderly expenses. Is that really true? There is just not enough transparency on the numbers.
Old 16-04-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Don't be paranoid, its not against you. Its against all retarded people who cannot read what the title of this forum is. The day when Sammyboy changes the title of the forum to "Adult Discussion about Sex and Lawrence Wong", then you are in the right forum and can post all you want about LW. Which part of this are you confused with?
bro, different people have different view on different thing. some think is not relevant, some think maybe is relevant, some think is relevant. if u think is irrelevant, u can just ignore the thread at all. no one is forcing u to read the thread.

if u think u just want to highlight the so called our stupidity, or our inability to read or understand the title of the forum, then i will say ok ur view is being heard n respect ur view. u hv ur right to express ur view, but think i also have my right of not need to follow ur view.

i have a suggestion to u bro, if u think those of my threads are totally not relevant in this sex forum and have a so strong objection n that my thread should not exist in this forum, u can try ask the moderator to remove my thread. i am fine if the moderator decide to remove my thread because since he is the moderator he know wad can be consider relevant or irrelevant, he know wad can post or wad cannot be post in this forum, so i will respect the moderator decision.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro, different people have different view on different thing. some think is not relevant, some think maybe is relevant, some think is relevant. if u think is irrelevant, u can just ignore the thread at all. no one is forcing u to read the thread.

if u think u just want to highlight the so called our stupidity, or our inability to read or understand the title of the forum, then i will say ok ur view is being heard n respect ur view. u hv ur right to express ur view, but think i also have my right of not need to follow ur view.

i have a suggestion to u bro, if u think those of my threads are totally not relevant in this sex forum and have a so strong objection n that my thread should not exist in this forum, u can try ask the moderator to remove my thread. i am fine if the moderator decide to remove my thread because since he is the moderator he know wad can be consider relevant or irrelevant, he know wad can post or wad cannot be post in this forum, so i will respect the moderator decision.
I think your replies sound more intelligent
Old 16-04-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Even at the current GST rates, some cheongsters are willing to pay above market rates for services that they think its worth it or doesnt matter cuz they have deep pockets...

If one cannot manage his own finances, even with zero GST, he is doomed to fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
He directly impacts cost of sex services for everyone

This guy can make you squirm by raising GST so high, everyday you worry whether you have enough money for food or starve to death.

See, it is so easy to raise from 7% to 9%. What if he decides to raise to 100% GST? HAHAHA

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

As long as the 3G team is running the show and before the next GE is called, wont be much happening now as the current govt is trying to get the economy back into shape post covid...

For me, it will be the fortnightly sojourn into JB to fulfil my needs as no expectations no disappointments...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When Geylang will reopen will be his call since he is the leader of the MMTF. The MMTF has relaxed border controls which has revived Dome 1 and the International threads. Just look at how active the JB threads are.

His decisions impact the forum so much

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your logic is so ludicrous, I question whether you have 2 IQ points or not
You really are a grump. Start your own forum and you can apply your own logic.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-04-2022, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
teehan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well done, I did not know Downs Syndrome people like you can type. Good job. Come I clap for you.
whine whine whine 👶🏼👶🏼👶🏼
sulk sulk sulk…

is that all you can conjure up?
this just proves that you are nothing more than a troll 🧌

whatever makes you happy, my boy 👦..

@Angmolover
Old 16-04-2022, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
earlkarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superkk View Post
correct me if i am wrong here, LW is:

1st PM to have no kids
1st PM who was divorced
1st PM not from one of the ultra elite secondary schools / JCs
1st PM not able to speak Malay

also, who is he warming the PM seat for?

if anything, the incumbent has slowly (but surely) been trying to court the new generation of voters (mainly liberal zoomers) by floating those balloons pretty much every few weeks after losing SK GRC.
Obviously warming the seat for another Lee, or Li
Old 16-04-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!weaver is one of the Best!

PAP BO TOH
SG BO HO
Old 18-04-2022, 05:05 AM
Samster

Quote:

I don't really give a shit what your view is. I give a shit that you are expressing it in the wrong forum. As for the moderator, well birds of a feather flock together. He is another clown who cannot read the title and subject of this forum. Now of course, if you start posting about how you have sexual fantasies about Lawless Wrong and want to suck his kukujiao, by all means post here. Because that is a sex discussion. Which part of this are u confused with?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1